[Drama 2010] Bad Guy/Bad Boy 나쁜남자

Guest denzai

Guest snyder

totally agree with you.. although I want a happy ending to Tae Ra

pls dont make tae-ra more miserable than this, writerssss!!!! tongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chloe2610

Like all of you, I'm very disappointed and sad about the last episode. I expected a lot more than that!!!

But I'm still a fan of the GW/JI pairing despite this miserable ending. I especially enjoy the last episodes with JI finally understanding her love for GW but too late. So I made a mvid with the song "Hurt" of Christina Aguilera to express her feelings when she learns GW's death then when she finds him in the mental institute.

Here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyGUYfmIu00

Hope you can watch it and tell me what you think

I also put the links of mvids I previously made for this pairing

Iris: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqTRRKZtS0g

Broken : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJXd0rZyE2c

Guest snyder

i just watched the last episode of bad guy!!

and mennnnn, how awful the ending iss!!! who wrote the ending!!! pls let me kill those writersss!!!

dammmnnn!!!

the only think i like about the ending is tae-ra's ending.... though i'm EXTREMELY sad seeing she doesnt get what she "wants"..... but i couldn't expect a better ending for her.... sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif i almost cried in most of her parts!! kudos to oh yun soo!! cant wait to see her next project!! that so-dahm gift nearing the end is just sooo damnnn heartbreakinggg!! i feel like watching dirty dancing nowww!! :rolleyes:

tae-sung's ending is not bad... i mean it's predicted already...

and hell!! what is wrong with gun-wook's ending?? someone must have drunk too muchh!!!!!!! :angry::blink::crazy:

what about madame shin???!! she doesnt look punished enough to me.... fury.gif she looks even more powerful than in the last episode! tongue2.giftongue2.gif

this revenge seems to be such a waste since mdm.shin doesnt seem to have regretted any of her wrongdoings.... they should've given her more punishmentsss :angry:

and does anyone notice how mo nae is starting to become like the old tae ra??? the yoga thingy???

Guest snyder

can someone pls make videos of tae ra-gun wook moments???? im soooo head over heels for this couple!! their chemistry is just flaring off the screen!!

i would make one myself if i had known how... too bad im a business major. and like almost all business studens, we only know how to count... :sweatingbullets:

I totally agree!!The series started very well, but ended so.................childish!!!! All the hardships that GW been through to revenge, in the end was useless....because he was , after all the real TS. So nobody knows if he's dead, everybody got back to their life........come on....but does anyone thinks about the suffering that GW has been through??The writers should, at least show a more optimistic ending...at least show some hope there......Anyway, this is one of the best dramas so far.......but the ending...a bit dissapointing....Good work guys!!

I disagree. Although I would've liked Gunwook alive, receive the love he needs, and everything all happy, I could understand why Gunwook had to die like that.. Gunwook lived his entire life for revenge and although things turned out unexpected, he served his purpose. An evil woman went to jail, the father learned the entire truth, Taera has a mind of her own, and Taesung learned he too has people who care for him and he wants to care for others as well. Taesung is on his way to do everything by his own power and not depend on name to get power or love. And Monet.. it was Monet's turn to cast revenge on the man who ruined her perfect image of a happy family. She was the most innocent and did nothing wrong. She didn't deserve everything to happen to her. Although Gunwook is her actual brother, it was perfect to have her ignorant of this fact and shoot him. While I was watching I wondered if he could actually live because I honestly think situations will turn out weird if Gunwook kept living. Although it did richard simmons me off in the end when Monet did yoga and her nails as if nothing happened, I'm not too upset about this ending.

Guest snyder

I disagree. Although I would've liked Gunwook alive, receive the love he needs, and everything all happy, I could understand why Gunwook had to die like that.. Gunwook lived his entire life for revenge and although things turned out unexpected, he served his purpose. An evil woman went to jail, the father learned the entire truth, Taera has a mind of her own, and Taesung learned he too has people who care for him and he wants to care for others as well. Taesung is on his way to do everything by his own power and not depend on name to get power or love. And Monet.. it was Monet's turn to cast revenge on the man who ruined her perfect image of a happy family. She was the most innocent and did nothing wrong. She didn't deserve everything to happen to her. Although Gunwook is her actual brother, it was perfect to have her ignorant of this fact and shoot him. While I was watching I wondered if he could actually live because I honestly think situations will turn out weird if Gunwook kept living. Although it did richard simmons me off in the end when Monet did yoga and her nails as if nothing happened, I'm not too upset about this ending.

i fastforwarded when watching the finale since it has no subs. im confused. so does that mean mo nae doesnt know that

gun wook is his brother

, after all????

i fastforwarded when watching the finale since it has no subs. im confused. so does that mean mo nae doesnt know that

gun wook is his brother

, after all????

Actually I'm not too sure on this. I assumed she didn't. But

She did refer to Gunwook as Gunwook and Taesung as her older brother Taesung

Oh Yun Soo left a message in her twitter;

http://a.imageshack.us/img337/598/92274220.png

"Bad Guy came to an end, so thanks for showing the love for Hong Taera, I'm really thankful".

I'm not a native korean but that what I understand.

here is another message that OYS posted on her Cyworld minihompy

나쁜남자가 끝났다....

시원한 느낌보다 섭섭하고 아쉬운 느낌이 더크다......

나쁜남자 촬영이 시작될쯤 난 주문을 외우는것처럼 나에게

중얼거리기 시작했다.

이제부터 난 홍태라다.홍태라다.홍태라다.........

나도모르게 어느순간 홍태라가 되어있는 나를 발견하게 되었다.

홍태라로 살아온 지난 몇개월동안

난 홍태라를 너무 사랑하게 되었다.....

그래서 가슴이 먹먹하다.

하지만 행복했다...너무 많이....

물론 시간이 걸리겠지만 이제 난.......

또 나에게 중얼거린다.....

나는 오연수다.오연수다.오연수다.......

언젠가 또 다른 누군가가 나에게 다가올때까지........................

그동안 너무 많이 감사했습니다..........ㅠ

src:

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=39523086

I didn't understood much of the message, but she basically thanked all who watched BG and showing their love for the drama; she enjoyed playing the role of Tae-ra and as of the moment she felt sad that the series already ended since she felt attached to her role/character for the past few months that she played it

I sort of knew how the ending was like so I didn't really mind reading the spoilers...I must finish watching the drama in one sitting since I'm behind by 15 eps, but enjoyed lurking around the thread reading all the posts and comments here :) Bad Guy is still one of the well made dramas this year and kudos to the actors to their efforts that was seen in the drama..

Guest shinp91

I'm actually more curious about how Monet would react when she found out that she freaking shot her brother (which I assume that someone would tell her). The series ended unexpectedly in a way but did not deliver well. It's always been so consistent with its flow and storyline but the last episode was kind of ... rushed? I half agreed with the death of GW, considering all the things he'd done before he died :( but why didn't Monet and Mrs. Shin die as well? No matter how cruel GW had been to her (which I'd like to think that he kind of taught her a lesson about how she's always taken things for granted), Monet should have never killed him. I think they should both be punished along with him, especially Mrs. Shin (urgh that devil richard simmons).

Also, when he was found dead, shouldn't the police have checked his body to figure out why he died? He was shot for god's sakes. He also had a fake profile with his fake name and everything, and I assume that he was still employed under Haeshin Group. My reasoning might not be very good but the police failed miserably this time. In the beginning they went through so much hassles for a suicide case but in the end they neglected a murder?

I've not watched the last episode so maybe I might be wrong about some little details. I'll wait 'til tomorrow when Viikii uploads it :D.

All in all, I enjoyed this drama. Even though the ending was a bit unfair for JI and GW, it still managed to be in my favourite list :D. I hope ya'll had a good time. Let's look forwarding to more great dramas from Kim Nam Gil and Han Ga In !!!!!!! <3

Guest coolime

Revenge and hatred only lead to self-destruction.

I'm not too happy with the ending... really sad about the choice GW had to make - almost made me cry when he picked up the towel to erase Mone's fingerprints right away and died all lonely to cover up for his sister's attempt at murder.

He only ended up messing around with two of his sisters, killed his older brother, made his father ill (thank God he recovered at the end though!), and never got to really enjoy his time with JI while he could because he was so caught up with revenge and never truly showed his feelings.

What a tragic life he had! Why couldn't the writer/producer finally give him a chance to be happy at the end?  No one deserves to have this kind of sad life =(

All the actors were really good in this drama.... I know Tak Gu is a fun drama to watch too and they showed at the same time, but I really wonder why the Bad Guy got such a low rating.... I enjoyed watching this but I guess if you're in the mood for some light, happy drama, this isn't the one to watch.

Can't wait until Kim Nam-Gil finishes his military duty so I could see him in more awesome dramas or movies in 2 years!

Guest ash-lee

People are only hating on the drama because it didn't end the way we all wanted to. Just finished it, and I'm quite not satisfied, but aside from the ending, this drama was quite amazing. I loved it. Managed to watch everything in less than a week (Yes, I was that hooked.) The ending was too rushed, like the writers knew what they had in mind, but couldn't deliver in a sensible time; that's why it seemed too sloppy in the end.

This drama seems to play around a "double-karma" sort of thing: What goes around, comes back, then hits you back again. It's unfortunate that both sides got screwed over. And to be honest, even as non-blood-related siblings, I wanted TR to be GW till the end. Even with knowing GW had revenge in his mind the whole time he was playing around with TR, it still seemed as though he had feelings for her somewhat. And for TR to open up her heart/feelings even when it's complete opposite of her character to, it was beautiful. She deserved no punishment.

And I'm mad about TS's ending. Mainly because I have a crush on Kim Jae Wook. He's too sexy. :rolleyes:

And I'm sad Kim Nam Gil is in the military now. He would have had more drama/movie offers since this drama was a success.

But in conclusion, I really enjoyed watching this drama. I'm so glad I changed my mind and decided on watching it. Definitely didn't disappoint. And all actors delivered. What a great cast :)

a truly traumatic kdrama this was.

best cast ever, loved all the actors even down to the detectives and the Hong's house lady in charge.

very good OST.

one of my favorites.

Guest wendychen11

i've finished watching the final episode, it was sooooo.....heartbreaking, well, why should he died? They could live happily all together, why, eventually, no one in the haishin group suffered? I am confused, this drama is fantastic, but several detailing is grieving, well i just want to say, i am looking forward to a happy ending~~

Guest redzone85

his younger sister just shot him, what a dumb pinkberry. She probably just got jealous because she knows she is just not good enough to compete. (oh yeh obviously she didnt know they were siblings at this stage), the guy secretary should have told her about this on the phone, or someone should have.

The ending was a little disappointing, but couldnt expect more from a typical kdrama ending.

The ratings dont lie, this drama had its good bits but alot of scenes where it either was typical or i didnt get the story questioning myself

Guest sp4078

His next project, when KNG comes back from military, I will NOT allow him to die so pitifully ever again. Will KNG ever pick a project where he doesn't die at the end ?

Now I think I cannot watch Playful Kiss. Had this show didn't got cut, it might be better.

Guest mijoo-pearl

his younger sister just shot him, what a dumb pinkberry. She probably just got jealous because she knows she is just not good enough to compete. (oh yeh obviously she didnt know they were siblings at this stage), the guy secretary should have told her about this on the phone, or someone should have.

The ending was a little disappointing, but couldnt expect more from a typical kdrama ending.

The ratings dont lie, this drama had its good bits but alot of scenes where it either was typical or i didnt get the story questioning myself

I think I can understand what Mo Ne feel. She is so in love with him, but he is always used her and play with her feeling. Mo Ne cannot accept the fact that Gun Wook is her brother. I feel pitty for her. The only one I cannot feel anything is Jae In. Don't know why.

Guest nokaki

Hey,

It's my first time writing here, I felt like sharing my impression on the ending...So I just watched the last episode and I kind of had the feeling from the beginning of the series that GW will end up dying...I liked the whole idea of the ending during which he atoned for what hehad done, trying to cover up that Mn had shot him, but I think  it was all too tragic and his 'punishment' was too harsh.

JI was choosing watermelons while he was being shot, it was essentially what she did all throughout the show... for me she looked like a clueless fool from beginning to end, only preoccupied by getting her hands on TS's fortune and grasping the truth of the situation in the very end. The fact that in the end she does not know that he's dead shows how clueless she is. I honestly didn't like her character.

On the other hand, I really like TS and TR. In the end, TS was brave, faced the truth and carried on with his life, the character really evolved ... I loved TR's scenes, Oh Yun Soo  is so expressive, her acting is on a par with Kim Nam Gil's.

What do you think? :unsure:

i hvn seen ep 17 coz no sub. i knw  everthing by reading here. i salute of OYS, KNG n Mrs shin char. they are very powerful on their on role in different way. OYS u're the best in every sad or happy scene..impatient 2see her in new drama - & she is very natural beautiful right :phew: