[Taiwan Drama 2010] 偷心大聖 P.S. 男 / Tou Xin Da Sheng P.S. Nan / P.S

Gigara

Guest klovesj

I thought the drama ended with Ep 21??? This drama is so good:) Very nice intro and all. And it ended in a super romantic note with a meaningful ring:) I was happy with this drama. At least it helped me forget my day's work and I was so glad<3

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .hidden melody.

Wow I totally called it in the end with Meng Cheng En... hahaha. M... the ending was cute but maybe not fully developed enough... oh well. x: Haha (:

Guest YukiLuvsTOP

Wow I really like this drama. Is there anyone who has download links? I'd like to download this drama so much T.T 

By the way, Blue Lan is so cool wub.gif

Guest toGETherONE

Does anyone know if any subbing team take up this project as English subbed (whether soft/hard subs)?

I really like how the finale turned out. Blue look even HOTTER the last two episodes, while James didn't look as hot. It's not fair. I prefer James' manly charisma over Blue any day.

Guest �사벨�

does anyone know where to find the ost of this drama? ^^ i really like this drama <3

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

P.S. Man ends with the best ratings of its run

It’s been a rather uneventful run for P.S. Man over the past five months, but the SETTV drama still managed to go out on top this past Sunday. It drew an average rating of 4.96%,, which should set up nicely for Ming Dao and Cheryl Yang’s new drama Zhong Wu Yen to debut next week. Summer’s Desire dropped back to 1.55% after reaching a series-high of 1.86% two weeks ago. Meanwhile, Calling For Love and Scent of Love stayed in the bottom with 0.67% and 0.42% respectively.

P.S. Man's Sonia Sui and Rookies' Diary's Yao Yuan Hao is a couple off-screen.

In contrast to the struggling Sunday idol dramas, Friday night’s Rookies’s Diary remains the most talked-out show over the past few weeks. Average ratings for episode 3 reached a new high with 11.02%, surpassing the highest average ratings of Fated to Love You at 10.91%. Although Rookies’s Diary has yet to top the highest rated segment of 13.64%, it came close last week with 12.97% and is expected to do so in upcoming episodes.

Last but not least, Super Idol also had a big night last Saturday with the final of season 4. The 4-hour long live show got an early start at 8 pm as Harlem Yu’s One Million Singer was preempted. Super Idol drew an average of 3.99% and placed 2nd overall among the competitive Saturday night varieties.

Source: Chinatimes, CNA, Nownews

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Q_Park

Does anyone know if a group is subbing this? I'd really like to DL the episodes but I just can't seem to find softsubs or hardsubs for any of the episodes! Thank you!

- Kyu

Archived