[Taiwan Drama 2010] 偷心大聖 P.S. 男 / Tou Xin Da Sheng P.S. Nan / P.S

Gigara

Title: 偷心大聖 P.S. 男 / Tou Xin Da Sheng P.S. Nan

Also known as: P.S. Man

Genre: Romance, comedy

Broadcast network: TTV / SETTV

Synopsis

After the famous author Xia He Jie literally crashed the movie premier that supermodel Amanda attended, he was sentenced to 158 hours of community service in a kindergarten. And thus, it began the most hellish 158 hours of his life. There he met Ma Xiao Qian, a teacher who not only didn't fall for his charming personality like the rest of the female population, she made him suffered for every minute of his community service. What he didn't know was that Xiao Qian was a former neighbor who he had bullied relentlessly as a child. Now, she is bend on revenging for the miserable childhood that she endured under his tyrannical reign.

Cast

Lan Cheng Long as Xia He Jie 夏和杰

Sonia Sui as Ma Xiao Qian 馬小茜

Wen Sheng Hao as Meng Cheng En 孟成恩

Bianca Bai as Amanda

source: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tou_Xin_Da_Sheng_P.S._Nan

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MeiHearts

oooh sounds interesting! I will watch it once all the episodes air... I don't think i can stand to wait for another drama to air haha.

Guest escapist

I really like this one. Congrats on the third ep taking tops again.

偶像劇收視率排行

★週日22:00-24:10(2010.03.14)

1 偷心大聖PS男 (台視) 3.67

2 就想賴著妳 (中視) 3.41

3 星光下的童話 (華視) 0.36

Guest Hiatus

little xiao Le <3 and Blue Lan is so hot omgggg Sonia Sui iss sooo ditsy compared to her Lei Mu Sha role in Black and White lmaoo

Its sooo frustrating.....i cant watch at viikii.....the videos doesnt want to appear :(

ViiKii requires that you download a special plug in onto your computer to view their videos. It has something to do with a YouTube blockage of their videos. So if you just download that plug in, the ViiKii videos should start loading for you.

If you already have the plug in, maybe ViiKii's servers are in high demand right now. Happens to me once in a while, when videos straight out refuse to load.

EDIT: I found out with Episode 3, this loading problem occurs. Maybe you were referring to that? Anyways, the ViiKii "P.S. Man" comment boxes are all flooded with comments in regards to this. Apparently the only way to fix it is to uninstall the ViKii desktop plug in, install this browser called Maxthon (it's free and works fine), and then re-install the ViiKii plug in. Episode 3 will then actually load and play when opened with Maxthon. It's a very weird issue if you ask me, and frankly I don't get why it's happening, but hey - at least there is a fix.

And also, near the end of Episode 3, there are some behind the scenes clips and wow, it's good to see that Pi Dan from "Easy Fortune, Happy Life" still gets along with Blue Lan. I don't want to spoil anything, but it's a pretty sweet thing.

Love this drama found it ok after watching the first episode but now it's getting better and better.. watched epi 4 raw.. waiting to watch in again with subs. The preview for ep 5 was great can't wait for next sunday

Here's the raw for episode 4

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMMPkV9ftcs

the rest of the parts can be found in the channel

credit goes to mar8513

Guest iceey_blu

Started the show earlier last week and watched the first three episodes, and I really enjoyed it!! But my goodness this week's episode was boring, which is disappointing.

Loving Blue Lan, although I think he needs a haircut. Miss his short hair :(

And they finally introduced Wen Sheng Hao's character. I really, really, really dislike the character. Everytime he speaks it makes me want to punch my computer monitor. So hopefully the show will pick up.

Guest SarangHeyo <3

I personally hate He Jie's character, he's arrogant, and full of himself and can twist everything around. But I also like him a lot, the way he chases after someone is attractive and he's undoubtedly hot. It's like a hate love feeling, anyone else

experience this feeling?

And I really hate the new guy, I just want to punch his arrogant good for nothing face. He doesn't know how to do business, he's cocky in a totally nasty way and I simply hate him.

Amanda is really nice, but she's pretty boring. Too nice i would even say.

Sonia is just awesome. I can totally understand where she's coming from and I laughed soo hard during the part she was telling Ma Li about He Jie. She bent the chopsticks!! Omg, so awesome.

I hope He Jie and Sonia are going to be together. Ahh what am I saying, I KNOW they're going to be together. But I wonder what's going to happen to Amanda.... I'm here rewatching ep 1-4 because ep 5 didn't come out yet. Anyone know when it will be subbed? (I can barely understand Mandarin, I'm use to Canton dramas)

Guest fianaz1

I cant wait for both guys to start falling in love with Ma Xiao Qi.....n see what they will do to win her heart *_*

Its a pity that no one sub this drama...i like to download rather that watch online.

I cant wait for both guys to start falling in love with Ma Xiao Qi.....n see what they will do to win her heart *_*

Its a pity that no one sub this drama...i like to download rather that watch online.

This drama is sub in english, but i dont know if u could download it.. if u want i could give u the website to go watch it.

Guest fianaz1

tmh02~~ Its ok, tq... i always watch at viikii.....its just that i like to dl then watch rather than watch online *_*

Archived