[Taiwan Drama 2010] 偷心大聖 P.S. 男 / Tou Xin Da Sheng P.S. Nan / P.S

Gigara

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest achooxhelen

has anyone been able to watch ep.13 on viikii yet. i tried today but all i get is the loading. anywhere else to watch this with english subtitles besides viikii?

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

P.S. Man stays on top of Sunday night Idol drama ratings

Two new dramas joined the Sunday night lineup last weekend, but none was able to challenge P.S. Man for its ratings. The SETTV drama remained in the top spot with an average of 4.24 %, a slight drop from the previous week despite not having any strong competition. CTV’s new drama, Scent of Love, wasn’t able to benefit from its predecessor Down With Love and only managed 0.95%. They were followed by FTV’s new offer Summer’s Desire at 0.86%, while CTS’s Calling For Love stayed in last place with 0.80% for three weeks straight.

The cast of P.S. Man celebrated 10 weeks at number one with white wine earlier today. Blue Lan explained their ratings success, “because our storylines are more closely related to real life, thereby receiving the support of viewers.” The highlight of last episode was P.S. Man going back to his old ways after a failed confession to Sonia Sui's character. However, Blue Lan assured that would never happen in real life, “I only confess my love when I’m 100% certain (of success.)” His costar James Wen said he would usually go with the flow and give up if it doesn’t work out.

Summer’s Desire producer and star Peter Ho said he is satisfied with the ratings so far. He hopes the drama can capture a mature audience with its different style of storytelling. Summer’s Desire also marked FTV’s return to idol dramas for the first time in two years. The network revealed that its ratings were three times from they had before with Kimura Takuya's classic Good Luck. Peter Ho also said he would invite costar Huang Xiao-Ming to Taiwan if their ratings break 5%. He and Barbie Hsu will strip his clothes off and push him into pool as a display of their gratitude…

wow. meng cheng en is finally back in episode 14. i pretty much skipped over episode 12 and 13 because they were SOOOO boring and they just dragged on the series/plot. so glad he's back. he adds much more to the story, imo.

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

this drama is soo weird.i actially like the 2nd female and male lead better than the 1st ( xia he jie and xiao qian).

meng chen en and amanda are too CHILL and CHIC in this drama. they're the better human beings than he jie and xiao quan imo. he jie and xiao qian are always bickering about the same thing and always hide their feelings. they're quite annoying to watch for me. Pooor amanda! i watched ep 12 and my heart felt for her. her acting is pretty good!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest .hidden melody.

Oh god this last episode made me want to tear my hair out. Xiao Qian needs to freaking grow a back bone. =_______________=; and Xiao Tuo Luo is such a whiny little brat. AHHHHHH. x_______________o;;;

Guest toGETherONE

I'm a little bummed that NO subbing team is taking this project in their hands.

Please SUBLIME team, do the deed? :wub:

Guest heartdrops

24 episodes?! Ok, I didn't want to say this but they need to end this soon. It's getting too draggy!

Guest tammywammy

Does anyone know what's wrong with Viikii? Episodes 19 is not up :( Anyone know where I can watch it with english subs?

Thanks.

Guest .hidden melody.

Wow seriously it's 24 episodes? What more is there that they can do? It's dragging on soooo much now.

Guest toGETherONE

24 episodes?! Ok, I didn't want to say this but they need to end this soon. It's getting too draggy!

:blink: What's with all the fillers? B o r i n g latest 2 episodes. <_<

I sooo agree! I really liked this drama at the beginning. Fresh story and it moved at a good pace. Last few episodes I've been skipping or watching it while I read blogs because it's simply going around in circles. Episode 19, I was like, "When is this going to end.....?"

I wish they wouldn't drag out stories. Short and sweet is sometimes much better! I hope something exciting happens in the final few episodes.

Guest Artemis

i just started watching this tw drama and so far i like it.

i watch 1-4 w/eng subs and i cant find some 5-7 w/subs

is there a place were they do summary for each ep so i can understand what happen in those ep?

Guest sabchy

why do they have to make a great drama into a boring one?

seriously ...the last couple of episodes I mostly skipped everything.. it was fast forward all the time

b o r i n g

Archived