[Taiwan Drama 2010] 偷心大聖 P.S. 男 / Tou Xin Da Sheng P.S. Nan / P.S

Gigara

Guest sirizblack

Is Oh my lady any good? I saw Siwon's abs b4. ^^ I'm only goin to start on it after all the eps are out................what?! 17 eps for P.S man? Sheesh, good luck to me for the weekly waiting!

Heard Sonia was in Poland for a couple of years and she speaks Polish. Interesting. And Blue is a model? What kinda model is he? I tot usuali models have hot bods.

Oh, I am enjoying it a whole lot, maybe it's because I did not expect to enjoy it? Also, I found the first two episodes quite boring, but episode 3 and 4 picked up fast ^^ I also find Siwon's character really fun and cute so it's entertaining to watch. Nothing eath shattering, tho XD;;

Normally, taiwanese dramas are long ^^ At least the ones I've watched, so I don't mind the lenght. Being used to watching two episodes per week ( as in kdramas) it's somewhat depressing only getting one!

P.S I meant to say 'I did not like his body that much cuz watching Siwon blah blah' but somewhat messed up the sentence ;))

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rainie

Episode 8 is on youtube!

It was an alright episode...not too much happened though. But Meng Cheng and Xiao Qian's relationship is just about to begin...so in the next episode, I think we'll be seeing more of MC and XQ instead of XQ and HJ. I think HJ will be tangled with Amanda in the next episode to come...and I'm thinking that Xiao Qian will get jealous that Amanda is starting to like He Jie, and He Jie will get jealous of Meng Cheng.

YES! next episode there will be more of the lovely couple 'meng cheng en and xiao qian!"

I know they won't end up together , but hopefully they will have lots of scenes together. I'm kind of tired of seeing xia he jie's face >.>

my favourite part was in the beginning when ma li wanted to get away from a ma , but she didn't rinse her mouth... and she swallowed the toothpaste xD

Guest crunchychickens

AHHHH I want to dl this drama but i can't. Grrrr. Anyone know where i can dl this drama. With or without subs are all good

Guest heartdrops

★週日22:00-24:10(2010.04.18)

1 偷心大聖PS男 (台視) 4.67

2 就想賴著妳 (中視) 2.98

3 星光下的童話 (華視) 0.31

Steady ratings :)

I can't stop rewatching all the scenes with Meng Cheng En and Xiao Qian! The way he smiles at Xiao Qian just drives me crazy~! LOL.

^ YES OMG. It's so subtle but you notice it. And I don't think he even realizes he's smiling. Or like that scene where he has earphones on, and he's thinking of her!! ADJFKHAJLKFHKJAHFLKJA <3 SO HOT.

James Wen does such a good job, rofl. I don't think it would be the same if it was somebody else. XDDD;

I kinda wished that they will change the plot and let Cheng En be with Xiao Qian. It's only like their 3rd encounter and I can feel the sparks flying. Woot! I can see that Cheng En is impressed with Xiao Qian. And I can understand why. His so-called friends are all there for him because he is rich with high status, but Xiao Qian's different. She doesn't seem to care whether if he is rich or not. And I like the part where he was shocked when he wanted to stop Xiao Qian from talking but she cut him saying that she is not done talking yet. Way to go girl!:D And I totally loveeeeeeee that part where he was following her with his car while she was walking back home.<3333333 I can't wait for more interactions of this couple!

^ Episode 6 is slowly getting resubbed on Viikii, I think. They have to resync the timings, but they're about halfway done, I think. The episode 6 parts aren't listed on the channel of videos, but at the bottom of the homepage where it shows "recent videos".

And YAYYY. Love how everybody is shipping Cheng En x Xiao Qian now, ohohoho. <3

Guest bee_mused

when cheng en first appeared in the drama, I thought, "eww, how can someone be so unattractive and unlikeable?" But the more I see him, the more I want him to be with Xiao Qian! their chemistry is a lot better than He Jie + Xiao Qian. out of the many, many dramas I've watched, this is the first time I want the non-leading male actor to end up with the lead actress D:

^ Episode 6 is slowly getting resubbed on Viikii, I think. They have to resync the timings, but they're about halfway done, I think. The episode 6 parts aren't listed on the channel of videos, but at the bottom of the homepage where it shows "recent videos".

And YAYYY. Love how everybody is shipping Cheng En x Xiao Qian now, ohohoho. <3

Okies, thanks! ^^

Guest heartdrops

^ AH WHAT?! I hope this doesn't go into one of those lame & common storylines :X

^ YES OMG. It's so subtle but you notice it. And I don't think he even realizes he's smiling. Or like that scene where he has earphones on, and he's thinking of her!! ADJFKHAJLKFHKJAHFLKJA <3 SO HOT.

James Wen does such a good job, rofl. I don't think it would be the same if it was somebody else. XDDD;

YES JAMES WEN<3 I honestly did not know him until this drama. I like his hair! :P I'm waiting to watch his new movie, which I believe is about cheating. He has this super sexy bed scene from the trailer *droools*

To those who fell in love with the song Blue sang, here's the CD version

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0Z2DCVMH

Btw, Yen-j (composer and singer of that song, and also the owner of the hands when Blue was playing the piano LOL) released his album, so check him out if you're interested!

YES JAMES WEN<3 I honestly did not know him until this drama. I like his hair! :P I'm waiting to watch his new movie, which I believe is about cheating. He has this super sexy bed scene from the trailer *droools*

Oh my God! :o What movie?! That sounds good, omg. *____* Link? :D

I didn't know him previously either - my Taiwanese drama knowledge was really limited to only Ariel Lin and her respective dramas, rofl - but "P.S. Man" is doing well in introducing me to other actors.

Guest Pixie18

I was reading the thread and saw that some people are having trouble finding the show with Eng Sub's that do have have broken links, I have been watching the show on Drama Crazy and they have up to eppy eight with full subs as far as I can tell. I am about to start eppy six and I checked and the sub's are up and they come from Viikki. I think they load the show so that if Vikkii is down, you can still watch the show on there. I hope this can help some people out.

I am in heart with show and thought I should share the love!

http://www.dramacrazy.net/

Text summary of EP09 from the official site.

看見成恩開著怪手直衝抗議的釘子戶,勇敢善良的小茜竟擋住怪手逼成恩停車,小茜指責成恩的作法,成恩反過來要求小茜去對釘子戶談判,如果成功,她就可免去助理一職。

小茜用安撫幼稚園兒童的方式向釘子戶溝通,卻沒想到遭挾持恐嚇,成恩冷靜大膽地處理此一危機,但被拯救的小茜不領情,換下衣服留下洗衣費,拂袖離去。

和杰發現阿曼達對他的援助,驕傲的他直奔阿曼達的家,退回出版社預付給他的兩千萬稿費,但沒想到卻突然昏迷,阿曼達情急之下,緊急叫救護車,媒體也就立刻得知夏和杰昏倒在阿曼達家中,同時小陀螺也因此曝光!

嗜血的媒體對於此事件的窮追猛打,阿曼達的先前辛苦建立的完美形象,眼看將毀於一旦,內疚的和杰願意擔起責任挽救阿曼達形象,而阿曼達卻另有主張,對和杰已動真感情的阿曼達,她的付出與犧牲,一步一步將夏和杰推向一個他無法收拾的感情難題……

夏和杰的哥兒們馬小茜,也急著與送醫的和杰連絡,和杰嘻笑著面對小茜的真心,他不願面對的真感情,再度將小茜推開,兩人又在感情路上擦身而過….

成恩依舊堅持小茜繼續當他的助理,小茜再度拒絕同時挑戰他的幼教理念,成恩因此來到天使幼稚園實習,他對小茜的積極追求,引發和杰的妒意出手干預,卻似乎讓成恩與小茜有了更進一步的發展….

網路上的小王子與鋼牙妹保持聯絡,這虛擬的溝通彷彿更真實,也因此,現實世界和杰與小茜的感情開始加溫…

I am damn excited!!! Chengen is going to chase after Xiaoqian this coming ep. Things are reaching the climax. OMGGGG

Guest heartdrops

Oh my God! :o What movie?! That sounds good, omg. *____* Link? :D

I didn't know him previously either - my Taiwanese drama knowledge was really limited to only Ariel Lin and her respective dramas, rofl - but "P.S. Man" is doing well in introducing me to other actors.

It's called 獵豔. Don't think it's even out in Taiwan yet so it'll take a while before we get to watch it.

Trailers:

PG version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvmz6bJpP6o

Rated R version LOL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku1rXYA4Mnk...feature=related

Archived