Lee Hyun Woo 이현우

Guest juju<3.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...

K-LOOKBOOK: SUMMER LOOKS FROM K-DRAMA CHARACTERS

We all have that one summer destination we always dreamed of going. It could be a nature trip or a beach holiday. Wherever it is, we often imagine a place where we could unwind and relax. But not everyone has the capability to just leave and go. Most of us have to stay where we were because of our circumstances.

The thing is, you don’t have to wallow in sadness all summer season. Why not bring the spirit of this warm season wherever you are? Let everyone feel the summer in you through your stylish outfits!

Korean Drama-inspired Summer OOTDs

Even though you are not swimming in the ocean or enjoying the cold breeze at the top of a mountain, you will still probably go out this hot season. I list down some lovely ensembles from recent Korean Dramas. Kaja?

Maknae’s note: I really tried to look for light clothing for our readers living in tropical countries that experience extreme summers. Since Korea has a fairly warm summer season, their outfits still include layered sets and long-sleeved upper garment. I could instead suggest finding clothes in cotton or other breathable summer fabrics.

When you’re having a jam session with your squad. You and your friends probably wanted to go on a road trip. But instead, your stuck in your hometown and have nothing to do but cheer up each other with songs. The Liar and His Lover couple Kang Han-Gyul (Lee Hyun-woo) and Yoon So-rim (Red Velvet’s Joy) chose perfect clothes that highlighted their youthful allure.

lee hyun woo the liar and his lover fashion

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/25/k-lookbook-summer-looks-from-k-drama-characters/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m not sure if this thread is active, but I wanted to ask if anybody knows about Lee Hyun Woo’s Chinese drama?? I came active on this thread just to find out more information about that drama! It’s called “Bound at First Sight.” It was suppose to air in 2016 but there was the Hallyu ban in China during that time. did that drama air at all in 2016? If not, does anyone know when or if it’s going to be released?

Archived