Quantcast
Guest juju<3.

Lee Hyun Woo 이현우

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Hyun Woo Shows How Much He’s Changed in a Year on Upcoming Episode of “Running Man”ddangha December 12, 2014 SOOMPILee Hyun Woo Shows How Much He’s Changed in a Year on Upcoming Episode of “Running Man”

Actor Lee Hyun Woo showed how much he’s changed since when he was on “Running Man” last year, during the filming for the upcoming episode of the popular variety show.

On the upcoming episode of “Running Man,” the cast and the guest will on on a quest to find an ancient artifact. Lee Hyun Woo will turn into a professional technician and play intense mind games.

Lee Hyun Woo surprised the cast with his entrance to the show, as he seemed much more mature and confident than a year ago. However, as soon as the race started, he went back to the cute and smiling self from his last appearance on the show a year ago.

Lee Hyun Woo will be a guest on the December 14 broadcast of “Running Man,” along with Kim Woo Bin.

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[spot] Press Preview of Film ‘The Technicians,’ “Shining Actors, But Poor Completeness”

5Press preview of film <The Technicians> was held at Lotte Cinema World Tower in Songpa District, Seoul. Kim Woo-bin, Ko Chang-suk, Lee Hyun-woo, Kim Young-chul, Lim Joo-hwan and director Kim Hong-sun participated.

The film < The Technicians > is a story of ‘technicians’ who attempt to rob $15 trillion, which is hidden in Incheon Main Customs, in 40 minutes.

When asked if director Kim Hong-sun have been touched by actors, he answered, “Fortunately, even bit actors did their best. I really appreciate them.”

Regarding Kim Woo-bin, “Kim Woo-bin has been a good friend since we started this film. I personally want to recommend him to all the film directors. He is a really nice person.”

Gentle man Kim Woo-bin shyly smiled at the event.

“How do I look with my 7:3 parted hair style?” Lee Hyun-woo looks much mature!

When asked to choose the best scene, Kim Woo-bin said, “I like Joo-hwan’s line in the film. It was very appealing. Joo-hwan was so cool as well.”

Lee Hyun-woo said, “There is a scene of Ji-hyuk driving a car to evade the police. It was so cool.

When asked how similar he was with his character, he said, “I discussed a lot with director for my character during filming. I actually wanted to look more mean in the film.”

“I think I am similar with my character in a sense that I am sometimes a bad guy. I have a lot of different sides inside.”

Lee Hyun-woo said, “I have never been satisfied with my acting. I feel little sorry that my character look less round than I thought.”

Film <The Technicians> opens on December 24.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Ryuma, Translated by Park Kayla
Get it K | December 16 2014

"Criminal Designer" team, all in one place

photo540377.jpg

"Criminal Designer" cast and crew are having 'photo time' at the VIP premier at Lotte Cinema in Sincheong-dong, Seoul.

"Criminal Designer" is about a group of skilled people planning to steal 150 billion won in 40 minutes from the Incheon Customs.

Source : StarNews Hankyung

credit Hancinema

Lee Min-ho, Kim Soo-hyun support ‘Criminal Designer’

Top hallyu stars Lee Min-ho and Kim Soo-hyun attended the movie premiere of “Criminal Designer” in Seoul on Thursday.

The two heartthrobs were both dressed stylishly, but went for different looks. 

(OSEN)
(OSEN)
Lee was clad in black, wearing a checked long coat over a black turtleneck, looking classy and dandy. 

(OSEN)
(OSEN)
Meanwhile, Kim went for a more casual look, matching a denim jacket and a black tailored coat with sneakers. His new perm also drew attention.

“Criminal Designer,” an action film starring Kim Woo-bin, Lee Hyun-woo and Go Chang-suk, is slated to launch on Christmas Eve. 

By Yoon Ji-soo (thankque@heraldcorp.com) KPOP HERALD

Lee Hyun Woo Decides Between Kim Woo Bin and Kim Soo Hyun
magic8289 December 17, 2014 SOOMPIlee-hyun-woo.jpg
Lee Hyun Woo Decides Between Kim Woo Bin and Kim Soo HyunIn an interview with Star News, Lee Hyun Woo was asked who he thought was more of a role model – Kim Woo Bin or Kim Soo Hyun.
Lee Hyun Woo was cast for the upcoming movie, “Criminal Designer,” featuring Kim Woo Bin. In his previous film, “Secretly and Greatly,” Lee Hyun Woo also worked with actor Kim Soo Hyun. Lee Hyun Woo had this to say about the two great actors.
“When we were shooting ‘Secretly and Greatly,’ I didn’t know much, which is why I stuck to Kim Soo Hyun hyung a lot. I learned a lot more from him because I watched him work really hard. I’m not saying Kim Woo Bin hyung didn’t work hard. It’s just that I had many scenes where I had to perform alone, so I wasn’t able to learn as much from Kim Woo Bin than Kim Soo Hyun.”
“Criminal Designer” is a heist movie directed by Kim Hong Seon. It will be released in theatres on December 24.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Criminal Designer, 2014 | VIP Preview Video

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word;"Lee Hyun Woo relieves his stress by hanging out with friends53290-286416-700x835.jpgLee Hyun Woo

Actor Lee Hyun Woo recently did a photo shoot for the January 2015 issue of ‘NYLON’ magazine, where he ditched his usual good boy image for a stronger masculine image.

The actor revealed in his interview that he likes to hang out with his friends during his free time, where they would play games or travel around to have good food. He also likes going to the karaoke room by himself to belt out songs to relieve his stress.

Meanwhile, Lee Hyun Woo will be starring in upcoming South Korean movie ‘The Con Artists’ alongside Kim Woo Bin, which will open in cinemas on Christmas Eve (December 24th).

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Lee Hyun Woo

Lee Hyun Woo Discusses Playing a More Mature and Bold Character in Upcoming Film in Nylon Interviewck525 December 21, 2014Lee-Hyun-Woo-jean-jacket.jpg
Lee Hyun Woo Discusses Playing a More Mature and Bold Character in Upcoming Film in Nylon InterviewActor Lee Hyun Woo showed off his masculine side in his latest photo shoot with the fashion magazine Nylon, reflecting his transformation into a macho man in the movie “Criminal Designers” (aka “The Technicians).
lee hyun woo
Whether he is wearing a jean jacket while zoning off into space as if he is deeply in thought or slightly frowning while biting the collar of his jacket, the photo shoots revealed a more charismatic side of Lee Hyun Woo contrasting to his previous young and naïve roles.
Lee Hyun Woo will be playing the role of a genius hacker who can unlock all security systems with just a touch of his fingertips. Female fans that had been swooning over his sweet charms will now be dazzled by his more masculine side in the movie.
In “Criminal Designers,” Lee Hyun Woo flaunted his rough side, learning how to smoke cigarettes for the first time just for the movie, tattooing his fingers while biting words rolled off his tongue.
“Unlike my previous roles in which I mostly acted as a teenager, this time I will be portraying the charms of a mature and bold character,” he said. Fans will be able to confirm his transformation in the movie, where his character hides a chilling and sharp smile behind a young and innocent face.
“Criminal Designers” is a heister movie in which only the best technicians get together to steal 150 million dollars in 40 minutes from Incheon Customs, which is one of the most strictly secured areas in Northeast Asia. It will open in theaters on Christmas Eve.

THE CON ARTISTSby JUNG You-mi /  Dec 22, 2014 KOFICCriminal%2BDesigner.jpg
DIRECTOR KIM Hong-sunCAST KIM Woo-bin, LEE Hyun-woo, GO Chang-seok, CHO Youn-hee  RELEASE DATE December 24, 2014CONTACT Lotte EntertainmentTel. +82 2 3470 3540 Fax. +82 3470 3549E-mail r333@lotte.net Young stars KIM Woo-bin, from Friend: The Great Legacy, and LEE Hyun-woo of Secretly Greatly, lead the cast of this flashy new crime thriller, The Con Artists. Ji-hyuk (KIM Woo-bin) is an expert safe-cracker who lives the high life stealing antiques and jewelry with his team. Working with Ji-hyuk in a team are the ‘con artists’ which consists of the genius hacker Jong-bae (LEE Hyun-woo) and a social butterfly amongst criminals, GOO in (GO Chang-seok).
CHO (KIM Young-cheol), a powerful and cruel gang boss forces Ji-hyuk’s team to steal USD 50 million with him. Ji-hyuk plans to get revenge on CHO, and sets out to make a trap. As the two try to outsmart each other, CHO realizes Ji-hyuk’s scheme. When Ji-hyuk, who was thought dead reappears, hidden secret relations between the con artists also surface.
The Con Artists hope to piggyback on the proven success of heist films at the Korean box office. Previous hits have included Tazza: The High Rollers (2006), The Thieves (2012) and this year’s sequel Tazza: The Hidden Card.
The Con Artists are looking towards the genre of ‘young caper films’ with its lead stars. KIM Woo-bin who has background in popular teen romance drama, and LEE Hyun-woo who made a name for himself in Asia through Secretly Greatly, came together with the potential of bringing Hallyu boom. Director KIM Hong-sun had admitted that he though of KIM Woo-bin as soon as he received the scenario and mentioned, “I wanted an actor to be able to pull off a suit like the stars in James Bond films and though that KIM Woo-bin’s image fit perfectly.” In order to capture a stylish persona, the director didn’t hesitate to adjust the scenario to make it more fitting for KIM Woo-bin.
As for the action scenes of The Con Artists, much focus was paid on the young sensibility. The story takes place in the Incheon Main Customs, but the place is normally not open to the public. As they could not film at the Incheon Main Customs, the team went from Gwang-yang, Incheon, Seoul and other ports to complete the backdrop for this new caper film. Director KIM even went on his own to find background images of buildings that would be used for CG compilation, looking into every little detail of the visuals. The Con Artists predict a new trend in the youth caper film genre, through its realistic location, new refreshing story, young sleek actors and fast mind-play.    Any copying, republication or redistribution of Kofic's content is prohibited without prior consent of Kofic.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Magazine M Cover Making with Lee Hyun Woo & Kim Woo Bin

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Criminal Designer | X-Mas Video

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Kim Woo-bin, Ko Chang-suk, Lee Hyun-woo’s Gift! Hand-written Christmas Card~

07_

Kim Woo-bin, Ko Chang-suk, Lee Hyun-woo’s Gift! Hand-written Christmas Card~

Kim Woo-bin, Ko Chang-suk, Lee Hyun-woo of film <The Technicians> revealed Christmas gift.

In the released video, Kim Woo-bin, Ko Chang-suk and Lee Hyun-woo greet people in Rudolf and Santa costumes.

Lee Hyun-woo sings <Santa Claus Is Coming To Town> while Ko Chang-suk in Bunny hair band and Rudolf’s red nose saying ‘Merry Christmas and happy new year with film <The Technicians>’ in the video.

Kim Woo-bin said, “People, whether or not you have boyfriends and girlfriends, have merry and warm Christmas. Please love and support film <The Technicians> as well.”

05_

Lee Hyun-woo, Kim Woo-bin and Ko Chang-suk’s hand-written Christmas card~

06_

“Hyung, what did you write?” Lee Hyun-woo is looking at Kim Woo-bin’s card.

Besides, the three actors also revealed their hand-written Christmas card. There were also pictures that they drew by themselves in the card.

Film <The Technicians> opens on December 24.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Lotte Entertainment, Translated by Park Kayla
get it k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xPcKOtLjkshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xju7d0yuABkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7SxwlkorJA

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[interview] Lee Hyun Woo Talks ‘The Technicians’, On-Screen Bromance, Future Plans and More

With his clear eyes and thick eyebrows, the first thing that catches eyes is his baby face. But once a layer of bias is removed, his manliness unveils itself. And once another layer is removed and his stories are heard out, he is a natural born actor.

Lee Hyun Woo (22). Some people call him a boy while some people call him a man. And the project that was laid on top of that subtle boundary was the film The Technicians. Proving a number of affiliates in the movie industry true, who guaranteed his transformation in the movie, ‘Jong Bae’ in The Technicians led to a rediscovery on Lee Hyun Woo.

In the film The Technicians, depicting the story of a group of technicians trying to rob 150 billion won hidden in Incheon Customs in just 40 minutes, Lee Hyun Woo appeared as the genius hacker, showing his unexpected charisma. However, it was not a character that was created out of the blue. One can’t help but to let out an exclamation upon hearing his story about putting a cigarette into his mouth for the first time, as he matched himself up with the character.

Meeting Lee Hyung Woo in person, he was just like how he was in a variety show recently, showing his playful side full of smiles. But he was different when the topic shifted to his project. No matter how young his face looks, his has ten years of acting experience already. 

[interview] Lee Hyun Woo Talks ‘The Technicians’, On-Screen Bromance, Future Plans and More

▶ The following is Q&A with Lee Hyun Woo

Q: What made you decide to star in The Technicians

“When I first received the scenario, I felt like the character named ‘Jong Bae’ was very charming. I was attracted to how he acted a bit cynical but had the twist of having a bright side and being a bit rude but playful at the same time.”

Q: What did you think of the final product?

“I enjoyed it and felt regretful at the same time. First, I thought that the character of ‘Jong Bae’ could show more of himself when Lee Hyun Woo acted it out. Although he doesn’t carry a lot of weight, I was able to express his charms within that and made the project better by supporting Ji Hyuk (Kim Woo Bin). But I was still greedy about my character so it’s true that I feel regretful in a way.” 

Q: Like in your previous project, you’ve been forming on-screen chemistry with actors.

“I would also like to film with actresses. (laughter) But it’s happiness in itself to be able to work with the hyungs who I have good teamwork with. The hyungs really take care of me well. So I was able to act more comfortably. Actually, I felt more comfortable working with men.”

[interview] Lee Hyun Woo Talks ‘The Technicians’, On-Screen Bromance, Future Plans and More

Q: Let’s go back to your character. You showed quite an image transformation.

“I filmed it more comfortably compared to Secretly, Greatly and felt less pressure too. A big part of it is that I tried to feel comfortable. That could be why I feel regretful.”

Q: They say that you made an image transformation but you still give off the impression of a boy. I would like to know your thoughts.

“That is also how I feel like. I had the desire to ‘be manly’ or ‘give off mature feels’ in the beginning of the project but at some point, I wondered, ‘what is my real self.’ No matter what, Lee Hyun Woo’s color is set as the foundation and I didn’t think it was right to erase that. So I decided to work on the project by thinking, ‘I will add different colors to that foundation.’”

Q: You must have had a lot of worries as you worked on this project

“Since I received a lot of interest through Secretly, Greatly, I did feel some pressure. I wanted to meet the expectation and looked through so many projects. I think The Technicians and Battle of Yeonpyeongare also a part of that process. I have a different attitude of filming a project and I think this kind of change is a part of my growth process. I definitely have more desires now.”

Q: Are you always this serious? You seem like a grownup kid, in a way

“I’m really like that. I frequently hear that I’m like a grownup kid. Haha (I might be different when I’m with people I’m close to) but I tend to be serious.”

Q: What would you say is your charm?

“First, if I look at human Lee Hyun Woo’s charms, he is very positive and optimistic. I would like to give a high score on that charm of mine. (laughter) As an actor, he is an actor who still has many things to show. If what I’ve shown until now is my foundation, then my future appearance will definitely be filled with new colors. I’m anticipating on that myself.”

Q: What kind of year was 2014 and what are your plans for 2015?

“I think it was a year that passed by quietly. I was quietly busy and worked hard in 2014. It is also a year that I contained myself. I hope that more products will come out next year and that the people who watch me will be entertained more. It is a year that I’m anticipating myself. (laughter)”

Photo credit: enews/Kim Byung Kwan MWAVE