[drama 2010] Prosecutor Princess 검사 프린세스

lilcrash

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zombie

Both KSY & PSH looked compatible in appearance here.

I prefer KSY hairstyle in Iris.

This is one low profile upcoming drama.

Guest csfan

Err I really disliked KSY's wig in here... At her KSY thread, I have complained many times about her hair lol We are all hoping its just for a small part before her old (short chic) hairstyle returns lol

I dont understand why the writers insist for KSY to have such a hairstyle (similar to HHJ in Brilliant Legacy') <_<

Anyways they do look compatible appearance wise.. I want to see HJS with her too.... hahaha

Guest Zombie

Yummy PSH is quite a quiet cool guy in person..somewhat not too warm characteristic..wonder how he is going to creat chemistry with KSY. :rolleyes:

Guest ripgal

I'm not so bothered by KSY's hairstyle, but rather that whole purple/silver shiny get-up? WTH?

But on the bright side, I'm really looking forward to her interactions with PSH and HOT Jung Soo!

It's gonna be tough because I usually root for the main couple, but here we have HOT Jung Soo, there's no easy way out! =(

Guest csfan

I am actually really bothered by her hairstyle and fashion! Her character is supposed to be updated with fashion trends but I do not think the clothes she's wearing even appears to be fashionable... So Yeon got a great body so the stylists or whoever in charge should pick better fashionable clothes as well as sticking to So Yeon's original hairstyle.... sigh

But am glad seeing some Han Jung Soo pics! Wonder if he'll undergo a makeover... keep the long hair or short hair do.. I'd love to see him in modern attire.... :)

Btw, I actually love Yoo Gun (the one from Bad Couple and Hello, God right?)... I am surprised that he's playing a supporting character here and also I thought he was doing theatre work....:huh:

March 5, 2010

Prosecutor Princess holds script reading, begins filming

March 5th, 2010 // by javabeans

All the attention has been given to MBC’s Personal Taste and KBS’s Cinderella’s Sister, which will be Wednesday-Thursday rivals; now here’s a look at the third drama premiering on the same day, SBS’s upcoming Prosecutor Princess.

This is the vehicle for Kim So-yeon following her fantastic supporting role in last fall’s IRIS, and features Family Honor’s Park Shi-hoo and Chuno’s Han Jung-soo as her two love interests. The production recently held its first script rehearsal and began filming in Paju, Kyeonggi-do, on February 27.

pp5.jpg

pp6.jpg

pp3.jpg

Kim is Ma Hye-ri, a prosecutor without much sense of duty who prefers to go shopping, while Park plays cool lawyer Seo In-woo. The scene pictured below was one of the first to be filmed, and takes place as the two reconcile after a fight over a meal at a restaurant. On the morning of the shoot, breakfast and snacks were brought to the set by members of Park Shi-hoo’s fan cafe and DC Inside gallery, who had mobilized to support their star.

In-woo is a character who swoops in to help Hye-ri whenever she’s facing danger, but whose true intentions remain hidden; he is described as “mysterious” and will make audiences wonder if he’s a bad guy (or at least a sneaky one) after all. Han Jung-soo’s top prosecutor character, Yoon Se-joon, fills out the love triangle. Choi Song-hyun and Yoo Gun also appear.

Prosecutor Princess will incorporate a good amount of legalspeak, but its PD assures viewers that the drama will focus more on keeping a bright and light vibe, rather than getting bogged down in heavy drama. The series will premiere on March 31.

Via Newsen, OSEN, BNT News thanks to dramabeans.com

Guest csfan

Looks like 'General Choi' has chopped off his hair for the new drama.. He's looking good... hopefully more pictures come out with a clearer view of his new hairdo! hehehe

Saw this photo at Chuno thread, from inappropriatecrushes :)

HJS-kami.jpg

Guest csfan

Thanks lilcrash for the pictures :D

Yep its confirmed that HJS looks great and lovely in his new hairdo.. err I still dont like So Yeon's new hairstyle.... why cant they change it to her original hair??? -_-

From csfan's picture angle and lilcrash's angle of HJS, the actor looks cool.. and not bad at all. :D Hope his character would be really cool, too. :P

Thanks for the nice BTS pics, hope to see more of Kim So Yeon-ssi. Yup.. she's a party-girl, colourful and having fun! :lol:

March 9, 2010

ZE:A will make a cameo appearance on Prosecutor Princess

by rameninmybowl on March 9, 2010

The Children of Empire, otherwise known as ZE:A, has just finished their filming session for a cameo appearance in SBS Prosecutor Princess. They will play a group of hot men chillin’ at dance club, seducing “Latin girl, Mexican girl, Korean girl, Japan girl” and the main character, Ma Hye Ri, played by Kim So Yeon.

1047810.jpg

news.nate.com

In the episode, which will be broadcasted on April 1st, Ma Hye Ri gets scolded by the chief prosecutor and visits a club to relieve her stress. She meets and joins a group of guys, who are played by none other than the members of ZE:A themselves. It has been told that only two members have been asked for the appearance; however, the other five decided to join the fun by getting minor roles that require no speaking.

NISI20100310_0002455036_web.jpg

news.nate.com

Co-producer Park Sun Ho revealed, “the viewers will be able to find a hidden side of Kim So Yeon through this clubbing scene. The scene was filmed smoothly in a fun ambiance with the help of the Children of Empire.”

The series will launch off its very first episode on the 31st, so stay tuned!

Source: allkpop.com

Guest csfan

wow thanks rubie for sharing the article! ;) Seems like PP has its share of boy-band appearances.... heheh good to know that they were keen in participating as cameos for PP.... So Yeon must be happy and excited since she is quite familiar with k-pop :D

Hidden side of So Yeon through this clubbing scene??? hahah I wonder what that is.... she's already known for being a sexy actress :lol: haha maybe she's got the moves?? heheh I am not too sure whether she's got great dancing but I do know she loves to dance......

Guest beauwhale

Both KSY & PSH looked compatible in appearance here.

I prefer KSY hairstyle in Iris.

This is one low profile upcoming drama.

Me too, i prefer her hairstyle in IRIS better. It looks really an army woman. It somehow reflects that she is a strong woman both physically and mentally. Hope she will change her hairstyle ...

I cant wait to see how KSY become a main actress in this drama. She deserves to be a main lead.

March 12, 2010

Kim So-Yeon Stills From Prosecutor Princess

by knette

For the first episode, an elaborate shooting scene is set up at Seoul University auditorium. This is for the lead actress, Kim So-Yeon’s character is called to the Bar.

She looks like a rock star instead of a lawyer ..

2010031210571046070_105845_0.jpg

2010031210571046070_105845_1.jpg

Source: koreandiorama.com / kr.news.yahoo.com

Archived