[drama 2010] Prosecutor Princess 검사 프린세스

lilcrash

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there was a preview of 10 min long shown at the conference so finally i get to see Yoo Gun , i wish he play a bigger role .such a pity ..it had been quite a while since i last see him ! .

PrincessMar23wmv_000358900.jpg

park si ho still remind me so much of kang seok! gosh especially this scene lol make me think dan ah will appear anytime to lecture him.keke Aww my family honour ~i hope their children are plenty now lol

PrincessMar23wmv_000452300.jpg

.kim so yeon does loook cuter than any time in her previous roles ..it must be rare to see her with such silly and careless tone

.and how they met still the same old story like brilliant leagcy ...the luaggae and the wrong hotel room

PrincessMar23wmv_000450060.jpg

PrincessMar23wmv_000490620.jpg

interesting things does happen ..like the bath tub scene

PrincessMar23wmv_000555340.jpg

and finally the office ..she thought he was out here to "make trouble " but end up he is also the attonery

PrincessMar23wmv_000641740.jpg

It's really good seeing the PP preview clips.. KSY is really cute and absolutely charming in her new role, I think she spoke a lot more in one scene of PP than she ever did in IRIS.. and such a sweet voice to hear. :P And what a treat, the actress can really do comedy.. eyeing the shoes that she's trying to get at whatever extend. :lol: Looks like lots of great moments and the wig didn't matter that much. Hyeri and HJS' character really look good in the scenes.. but he's only the second lead.. has he been liking Hyeri for so long or someone in his heart that resembled her (the photo)?

PP is indeed going to be a lot of good fun to watch, can't wait for next week :rolleyes: .. KSY is such a gem.. thanks for sharing these precious clips, really appreciate them. :)

Guest kaedejun

It's really good seeing the PP preview clips.. KSY is really cute and absolutely charming in her new role, I think she spoke a lot more in one scene of PP than she ever did in IRIS.. and such a sweet voice to hear. :P

HAHAHAHAH! she better!!! wow - thanks to all who posted up pics of the press conference - can't wait!!!

^

Thanks for posting the posters! :)

Large ones from the official website

2vl749v.jpg

a2zmdc.jpg

~~~~~~~

Thanks shirley for the 10 min preview + captures of the preview! Hahaha, the bath tube scene looks really funny! :lol:

Thank you rubie for more press conference pics! :D

March 24, 2010

Kim So-yeon attends "Princess Prosecutor" press conference

Photographer.Park Sung-Ki Editor.Jessica Kim

2010032415542511929_1.jpg

Actress Kim So-yeon [Park Sung-ki/Asia Economic Daily]

Actress Kim So-yeon poses during a photo session of a press conference for upcoming SBS TV series "Princess Prosecutor" held at the broadcaster's headquarters in Seoul, South Korea on March 23, 2010.

2010032415542511929_2.jpg

Actress Kim So-yeon [Park Sung-ki/Asia Economic Daily]

Photographer: Park Sung-Ki musictok@asiae.co.kr Editor: Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr <ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved> 10.asiae.co.kr

"Princess Prosecutor" cast pose at press conference

Photographer.Park Sung-Ki Editor.Jessica Kim

2010032416005375708_1.jpg

Actresses Park Jung-ah, Kim So-yeon and Choi Song-hyun [Park Sung-ki/Asia Economic Daily]

From left, actresses Park Jung-ah, Kim So-yeon and Choi Song-hyun pose during a photo session of a press conference for upcoming SBS TV series "Princess Prosecutor" held at the broadcaster's headquarters in Seoul, South Korea on March 23, 2010.

2010032416045199277_2.jpg

Actors Han Jeong-su, Kim So-yeon and Park Shi-hoo [Park Sung-ki/Asia Economic Daily]

From left, actors Han Jeong-su, Kim So-yeon and Park Shi-hoo pose during a photo session of a press conference for upcoming SBS TV series "Princess Prosecutor" held at the broadcaster's headquarters in Seoul, South Korea on March 23, 2010.

Photographer: Park Sung-Ki musictok@asiae.co.kr Editor: Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr <ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved> 10.asiae.co.kr

March 24, 2010

[PREVIEW] SBS TV series "Princess Prosecutor"

Editor.Lynn Kim, Jang Kyung-Jin

2010032410570758548_1.jpg

(From left) "Princess Prosecutor" director Jin Hyuk, actors Han Jeong-su, Park Jung-ah, Choi Song-hyun,

Kim So-yeon and Park Shi-hoo [sBS]

SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama "Princess Prosecutor" - A prosecutor wears a hot pink dress

- Written by So Hyung-kyung

- Directed by Jin Hyuk

- Starring: Kim So-yeon (as Ma Hye-ri), Park Shi-hoo (as Seo In-woo), Han Jeong-su (as Yoon Se-joon), Choi Song-hyun (as Jin Jeong-seon), Park Jeong-ah (as Jenny Ahn), Kim Sang-ho (as Na Joong-seok), U Gun (as Lee Min-seok), Lee Seung-hyeong (as Cha Myung-soo), Lee Eun-hee (as Lee Jeong-im) and Choi Seong-ho (as Chae Ji-woon) etc.

- In one sentence: Ma Hye-ri, who was clueless when she first became a prosecutor, transforms into a true district attorney through meeting various types of people and experiencing love.

- Premiere date: March 31, 2010, 9:55 PM

"I am going to live my life exercising my right to decorate myself because I am a woman before I am a prosecutor." She is daring and outspoken. But it's a different story when a prosecutor makes such remarks while placing a calf massage machine in her office. SBS TV series "Princess Prosecutor" is a story about how self-obsessed and extravagant newbie prosecutor Ma Hye-ri, who has no clue about her profession, matures into a human being with ideas, common sense and a real district attorney. One will easily be able to predict how the story of "Princess Prosecutor" will play out by just looking at Ma Hye-ri who stands dressed a hot pink dress amidst other prosecutors and lawyers all wearing achromatic colors. A highlights video revealed at the press conference also consisted mainly of the struggles Ma Hye-ri goes through as a character who will sacrifice everything for the shoes she wants and run around the prosecutors' office in fancy outfits. This immature princess will start to realize just how tough the real world is and two princes -- one a prosecutor and another a lawyer -- will guide her two arms.

Anticipation Quotient (1-10 points)

What if this ends up being another romance drama where the main characters pretend to be prosecutors? - 6 points

- 6 points

What is wrong with being an extravagant district attorney when we have useless prosecutors? - 8 points

2010032410570758548_2.jpg

New television series "Princess Prosecutor" [sBS]

The most frequently heard words at the press conference for "Princess Prosecutor", held at Seoul's SBS headquarters on March 23, were "bright, fun drama". Director Jin Hyuk, who had also helmed "Shining Inheritance," showed confidence in delivering the fun factor within the romantic comedy genre by saying, "I tried to make a fun drama and I think it will be a fun drama." Like executive producer Kim Young-seop said -- "it is a romantic comedy but one which remains authentic about life and love" -- whether "Princess Prosecutor" will remain a plain dating story at the prosecutors' office or turn out to be a refreshing story about how a twenty-something woman who is conflicted between her own desires and the world, will eventually depend on how the drama portrays "a society newbie clashing with the society and the world and how she changes", like Jin Hyuk explained. Kim So-yeon's bright and honest personality, which was displayed in KBS TV series "Win, Win," is said to have even changed the character of Ma Hye-ri. The acting battle of Kim So-yeon, who has grown out of the warrior character in KBS TV series "IRIS" and says that she has "found a role that is really befitting for me and that I can show myself in", is one reason to look forward to watching "Princess Prosecutor". As Choi Song-hyun said, "Everyone calls me 'Jin Geom' [short for 'Prosecutor Jin Jeong-seon']. It is a homonym [with 'a true prosecutor'] but I really want to be a true prosecutor", the true swordfight will begin on March 31 when all three public networks each premiere their Wednesday/Thursday dramas.

Will "Princess Prosecutor" be able to occupy a dominant position with the sword the princess wields?

- Written by Yoonina (TV critic)

Editor: Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr, Jang Kyung-Jin three@10asia.co.kr <ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved> 10.asiae.co.kr

March 24, 2010

Posters for Prosecutor Princess

March 24th, 2010 // by javabeans

Prosecutor Princess has (finally!) released its promo posters, and I think the main thing I take away from them is major shoe envy. (Of Kim So-yeon, that is. I’m not sure how I feel about the lace-up boots on the supposedly mysterious lawyer character played by Park Shi-hoo. On the upside, his look is a departure from the usual kdrama lawyer hero — all sleek suits and crisp silhouettes, like co-star Han Jung-soo — so there is that.)

SSI_20100324111540_V.jpg

Prosecutor Princess is a show that doesn’t really get me on a story level, because it seems pretty familiar; a lot of comments have already compared it to Legally Blonde, and I can’t argue with that. Korea has also been rather hit or miss with occupation dramas; while there are some hits (White Tower, New Heart, HIT), there have also been a number of lackluster offerings. (Often, I find that occupation dramas gloss over the actual details of the occupation and don’t honor reality.)

Where Prosecutor Princess does have me interested is in Kim So-yeon’s transformation, particularly coming off such a badass, unpolished character in IRIS. I’ve seen her portraying sleek, chic, gentle, evil, jealous, and action-hero characters (though not all at once, of course). Bubbly and girly will be new ground for her.

Via OSEN / news.nate.com / dramabeans.com

Another new trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znp786UJKdo

i wasnt that crazy abt briliant legacy , i thought it was just okay .so this drama .,i wont be expecting too much out of the script , definetly not going to expect a real legal drama style but it will be interesting to see how bright and fun it can be ..in the legally blonde kind of way

Another new trailer

i wasnt that crazy abt briliant legacy , i thought it was just okay .so this drama .,i wont be expecting too much out of the script , definetly not going to expect a real legal drama style but it will be interesting to see how bright and fun it can be ..in the legally blonde kind of way

Have not seen Brilliant Legacy.. It's probably a good thing then. :D But LOL at the new trailer.. Yoon Se Joon's (HJS) jaw practically dropped to the floor seeing Ma Hyeri's wild karaoke antics.. she'll just do whatever she wants. :lol: It does look like it'll be loaded with lots of fun.. both anticipated and surprisingly unexpected.

Guest kalchi

Another new trailer

Yeah, I wasn't into BL too and I don't really like legal/law theme but I agree with some people, it's KSY who really make me tempted to see PP. It's really nice to see her doing something different.

http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/tn/2010/03/25/...274122618_0.jpg

I was lol-ing when I saw her dance in that room lol! And is that HJS in front of her? :lol: He looks shocked XD

tbh I don't know who I'm going to root for :P I like HJS better but at the same time I Iike seeing PSH/KSY in that clips. I totally can see the chemistry.

March 26, 2010

Kim So Yeon's hot song-dance is not inferior to current popular singers

tn_1269494822_1274122618_0.jpg

Kim So-yeon is starring in the new Wednesday/Thursday SBS drama "Prosecutor Princess". While filming a karaoke scene recently, she was wearing a hairband & a red skirt, performing to perfection IVY's "Sonata of Temptation" & WONDERGIRLS's "So Hot." The scene will appear in the premier episode on March 31. The synopsis has Mata Hari (Kim So-yeon), in her first day of work at the prosecutor's office, partake in karaoke entertainment after mealtime & leaving her colleagues dumbstruck with her energetic dances. A production member said, "Kim So-yeon cavorted wildly for 5 hours & enlivened the studio atmosphere. I did not expect she could dance so good."

Source: Chosun Ilbo Chinese Web / credits: qoxie / dkpopnews.net / news.nate.com

Archived