Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

[Article] "Daebak/The Royal Gambler" Jang Keun Suk – “My fans have had a great effect on my acting…I feel sense of responsibility”

SBS Mon-Tue TV drama ‘Jackpot’ (Royal Gambler) has reached the latter half, the centre of the drama Jang Keun Suk expressed his gratitude to his fans.

Jang Keun Suk has exhibited top powerful actions acting and emotions acting, he said “my fans are my biggest morale, battery charger”. “Not only fans help boost my morale, they are also the whip which urges me on, makes me reflect on myself, give me strength.”
Just as Jang Keun Suk said, his fans have been supporting his acting activities. Prior to the start of the filming of the drama, they already started supporting through material goods and in spirit. 35 countries around the world united to put out advertisements at airports, supermarket, public buses, subways, etc. They also continuously provided food trucks and coffee trucks support for the hardworking actors and staff at film locations.

26678382404_f88e728951_c.jpg

Jang Keun Suk said: “Previously, fans would visit me at film locations but I didn’t have time to manage it so it caused disturbances to the film sets. But this time it’s different. They helped me very much by allowing me to concentrate on my acting. Because of their consideration and support, I feel sense of responsibility and I can concentrate on my acting more.”

“After the broadcast of each episode, I would also check the responses from fans and the broadcast contents. Some scenes which fans might find regrettable and give me advice, I would try to understand it and accept their advice. Now, even if we don’t say it, we understand each other.” Showed the solid feelings he had with his fans.

* Some Netizens Comments:
- This time Baek Dae-gil did perfectly well. Please keep on working hard until finish. Jang Keun Suk has always been an authentic powerful actor.
- I’m very happy watching Actor Jang’s drama Jackpot this time. Fighting until the end!!!
- So touched for Keun Suk to say such words! So happy to be an eel!
- Am watching Jackpot. Because he’s a child actor, his acting is good. Next time also, rather than pretty image, want to see your even broader acting.
- People who write bad comments must be very bored, they even speak nonsense when they see an actor who’s doing well.
- I like Jang Keun Suk after watching Jackpot, he’s very handsome wearing hats.
- Acting very good, multi-talented, very good nature, I am very proud to be Jang Keun Suk’ fan!! Support you forever!!!
- Very happy to be Jang Keun Suk’ fan. Always on your side no matter what!!

cre:  http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000476521
English translation: Wen Lee from ECI

[Article] ‘Jackpot’ (Royal Gambler): Jang Keun Suk’s tears have the power to pierce through one’s heart
In the SBS drama ‘Jackpot’ (Royal Gambler), Jang Keun Suk’s fine and thorough performances of emotions causing tears to pour in the night time drama.

In the 18th episode on the 24th, the scene where Dae-gil met with Baek Man-Geum whom he thought was dead, the reunion of father and son made viewers cried their eyes out. At the same time, seeing Dam-Seo die from Kim Che Gun’s sword in place of Lee In-Jwa, seeing Dae-gil grieve by himself, made one deeply entranced in the story. To make it worse was the reflection on the memories with Dam-seo, made people tear again.

26678448594_e722dc0cab_b.jpg

The tragic fate since he was Gae Ddong (Dog richard simmons) and fell in love at first sight with Dam-seo until the end where her guilt could not guard their pure love, it has come to an end. Due to Jang Keun Suk’s passionate performance, the completed emotional scenes received praises.

He experienced his mother Suk-bin’s death, reunited with Baek Man-Geum and then Dam-seo’s death, this was a huge psychological change. He blended naturally into Dae-gil’s situation and emotions.

As to the secret to emotions acting, Jang Keun Suk said: “Right from the start of the drama, I had a good discussion with the directors and scriptwriter about Dae-gil’s life and emotions, and I have been worried. When reading the script, once I familiarise and understand it, then I can blend naturally into the acting.”

Jang Keun Suk’s passionate acting which touches people’s hearts can be seen in ‘Jackpot’ on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10pm.

Original source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&aid=0000465317
English translation: Wen Lee from ECI

• Like 1

Jang Geun Suk Thanks Fans For Being A Positive Influence In His Acting Career

Actor Jang Geun Suk has expressed how thankful he is to his fans and how they are being a great help in his acting career.

Jang Geun Suk is currently filming his drama “Jackpot,” and he says that, “My fans are my biggest energy boost. They raise my spirit but they act as a whip at the same time, giving me a chance to reflect on my mistakes.”

Jang-Geun-Suk.jpg

His fans have greatly supported his current drama “Jackpot.” Even before the filming of his drama began, fans from all over the world gathered funds to place “Jackpot” ads in airports, marts, buses, and subways. The fans also organized supports to provide food and coffee to the other actors and staff.

The actor explains, “There were many times where I felt sorry towards the staff members due to some fans coming to the filming site. But it was different this time. The fans help me focus solely on acting now. I think I am able to focus on acting thanks to the consideration and support of the fans.”

He continues, “I pay attention to the fans’ reactions once the episodes air. I am open to criticism for the scenes that fans weren’t satisfied with. I think the fans and I are close enough to know how each of us feel without expressing it much.”

cre: http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/27/jang-geun-suk-thanks-fans-for-being-a-positive-influence-in-his-acting-career/

• Like 1

[News] "Daebak"Jang Keun Suk – Amazed at the sincerity of Jang Keun Suk, this is a reason for his success!’

In the SBS drama "Daebak", actor Jang Keun Suk plays Daegil character with extraordinary destiny.
Therefore, the role of actor Jang Keun Suk is very important.
In the picture, Jang Keun Suk always holds the script. He carefully detailed marks though is lying on the floor, sitting or standing. Through acting with all the passion, Jang Keun Suk has raised the attention of viewers.

5a99945ef4508d0a18a51d4930e5c743.jpg

All staffs of "Daebak" are surprised with the strength and sincerity of Jang Keun Suk. He always tries to meticulously analyze his character. In this work, the actor Jang Keun Suk will develop a multi-dimensional personality of Daegil, many audiences interested and looking forward to the next story.

cre: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000875254

• Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

'Jackpot' Jang Geun-seok breaks down in tears as he blames himself for Lim Ji-yeon's death

Yeo Jin-goo and Jang Geun-seok could not hide their deep sorrow with Lim Ji-yeon's death.

On the episode 19 of SBS' "Jackpot", Dae-gil went to see Prince Yeongying, who became awfully drunk at a drinking salon. Dae-gil took away the liquor bottle from Prince Yeongying's hands.

CjuVGd9UoAEkU4S.jpg

Dae-gil said, "All the people whom I embraced in my heart have left me. Queen Mother, Dam-seo, and you will also leave". Dae-gil left Prince Yeongying in his subject's hands and returned home. Dae-gil, he also broke down in tears alone.

Dae-gil blamed himself utterly, "I could not protect them, my mother, and also Dam-seo".

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-jackpot-jang-geun-seok-breaks-down-in-tears-as-he-blames-himself-for-lim-ji-yeon-s-death-95034.html 

2016 Jang Keun Suk "It's Show Time"

Other Link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ds7tu

Hi everyone, I am Jang Keun Suk ^^
Jang Keun Suk 2016 ASIA Tour, it's show time will begin soon, have not met everyone for a while. During this show, the theme will be "things you like to see and know about Jang Keun Suk's fan meeting. My previous shows have been songs/music focused. So having gotten feedback from you, this time will include more time on my and your stories. So please come. Wait for you. See you on 2 July at Seoul.

• Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

'Jackpot' Yeo Jin-goo begins fighting Jang Geun-seok over throne: "Cannot trust you"

"Jackpot" Yeo Jin-goo turned his back on Jang Geun-seok.

On the episode 20 of SBS Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Jackpot Baek Dae-gil (Jang Geun-seok) asked Prince Yeongying (Yeo Jin-goo) to trust him.

Cjz7gaRVEAAoZSq.jpg

On this day, Prince Yeongying suggested a bet to Baek Dae-gil. The prince said that, if he would win the bet, Baek Dae-gil should reveal the truth. Prior to this, after he found out that Baek Dae-gil was King Sukjong (Choi Min-soo)'s son, Prince Yeongying had been suspecting that Baek Dae-gil might be ambitious and would want to inherit the throne.

Baek Dae-gil said, "When I was pulling the bowstring, I thought about it. Should I lose on purpose as a good subject or like a brother would do for younger brother. I then decided to win the bet. Please trust me. It's not for me, it's for you. This is my wish".

Baek Dae-gil continued, "And I'll pay courtesy to you as a subject from now on" and then he turned around. However, Prince Yeongying said, 'I cannot help you with the wish. I cannot trust you".

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-jackpot-yeo-jin-goo-begins-fighting-jang-geun-seok-over-throne-cannot-trust-you-95081.html