Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest jojijunjy

This show he's hosting is hilarious. It's about tracking your 'X'. Can't wait to watch another episode.

JGS's smile is infectious! Loved him in Hwangjinyi. Don't let his boyish looks fool you, this cutie pie can act.

Guest >:janny_moore

Hiii ~ I want to join in this thread.

I'm Jan 14 ,I love keun suk everytime Hoho - nice to meet you everybody.

SillyYun I like you icon ,it slide and i like keungsuk's draw-laught haha

I think it's pic may from inkigayo.Please,post to share i like it : ))

one thing - i like your text of topic more 'His Smile Kills' Look up

he have a beautiful face^^

39059542vw0.jpg

O.O Why he wear..? what show?

i'm shocked! ,too but he was so cool keunsuk newlook heh :sweatingbullets:

Thank for your Share !

Guest SillyYun

Hiii ~ I want to join in this thread.

I'm Jan 14 ,I love keun suk everytime Hoho - nice to meet you everybody.

SillyYun I like you icon ,it slide and i like keungsuk's draw-laught haha

I think it's pic may from inkigayo.Please,post to share i like it : ))

one thing - i like your text of topic more 'His Smile Kills' Look up

he have a beautiful face^^

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/7011/39059542vw0.jpg

O.O Why he wear..? what show?

i'm shocked! ,too but he was so cool keunsuk newlook heh :sweatingbullets:

Thank for your Share !

That picture is on MKMF its a theme of it..Geunsuk likes rock style..everyone is shock but i like him being this way..

these pictures are also posted previously..i updated as much as I can..so please go back few pages

All the pictures are already posted in previous pages

if u would have the effort to look through..i even linked to most front page..

u can click on the link in front to see..

i will not double post images or repeat again

Its sad that i've been doing a hard job posting pics and uploading, cutting caps etc and no one refers to the previous pages. :angry:

wow, i'm happy this thread is starting to become alive again. :)

Its sad that i've been doing a hard job posting pics and uploading, cutting caps etc and no one refers to the previous pages. :angry:

nope, your wrong that no one refers to previous pages..... i actually did browse all the pages of this thread.

i did see your diligence to all the pages and i'm so much thankful for all the pics and info. its just sad now that you rarely post new updates of him, but i understand though coz i have read from previous pages that your quite busy with your work.

Guest SillyYun

^ There are rarely updates of him because his official didnt release much schedules of him

its not that i dont want to post Gawd!

Im glad that u've been reading through the pages, thanks for that

There are no recent updates pic when there are i will post it up as soon as i can.

Please understand that geunsuk is busy filming and fans cant possibly chase till there all the way to filming area to take pics of him.

this is making me so sad

HGD blessing ceremony

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

credit:kris_argee@soompi

Hi everyone! Came across this article while searching for Kang Ji Hwan-related stuff....This has not been posted yet, right?

Charismatic images of Jang Geun-seok staring in "Hong Gil Dong Fantasy Adventure" appear on the newly opened teaser website

http://www.hancinema.net/images/korean_dvd_vcd_box.11706.jpg

Jang Geun-seok plays character Chang Hee in KBS drama titled "Hong Gil Dong Fantasy Adventure". There are several images that capture his performance on the newly opened teaser web site. Jang Geun-seok's performance leads you to believe he is a revengeful leader who becomes King. Pictures of Jang in the web site show a powerful character drastically different from roles he has played in previous drams. The staff from Olive Nine Inc. that produced 'Hong Kil Dong', stated that, "Jang is an actor of many faces and appearances who can accommodate any role he plays. He will overcome his pretty boy image and reveal a character of strength in this drama.

'Hong Gil Dong Fantasy Adventure' is the first historical drama categorized as a comedy in Korea. Kang Ji-hwan plays the main character in "Hong Gil Dong Fantasy Adventure" and Seong Yoo-ri takes the role of "Hueenok". If you want to see these spectacular performances clear your calendar on Wednesday evening January 2, 2007 at 9:55 PM.

Source : kr.news.yahoo.com/ser... ( carre_gris.gifKorean )

********************************************************************************

Guest SillyYun

Keunsuk has changed his website recently.

please refer to front page for his new official website.

U have to register to view his things such as schedules and wallpapers etc.

here are his pics from the official website.

DO NOT HOTLINK IMAGES.

Credits: SillyYun, official keunsuk website

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

stay tuned for official soompi keunsuk fan club

im in midst of making it..thats why im busy compiling info also

Wallpapers from Keunsuk official, credits: Sillyyun

keunsuk21280x1024.jpg

keunsuk1280x1024.jpg

That picture is on MKMF its a theme of it..Geunsuk likes rock style..everyone is shock but i like him being this way..

these pictures are also posted previously..i updated as much as I can..so please go back few pages

All the pictures are already posted in previous pages

if u would have the effort to look through..i even linked to most front page..

u can click on the link in front to see..

i will not double post images or repeat again

Oop! I'm sorry,I think you post picture os keunsuk but those pic is keunsuk's draw and I think i saw go over some page-

I'll to refer the previous page. :tears: Do you pardon me TT?

And this pic Today,I read a seoul star's book in thailand ,the page have geunsuk wear girl look and this content the guest say him more beautiful than woman - Geunsuk rock ..I think so : ))

Thank fo new picture love you SillyYun :rolleyes:

Keunsuk has changed his website recently.

please refer to front page for his new official website.

U have to register to view his things such as schedules and wallpapers etc.

Here I can't to understand in kerean language TT

so ..i'm sorry if i'm post in this official website ><

Guest SillyYun

dont say sorry its nothing~dont worry

and nice geunsuk banner

haha hes no longer mine :P im sharing with everyone :P

im so sad today

i failed my exam

this is my 4th attempt and im going to get kick out if last try in feb

im supposed to graduate but this subject held me

i cant update as often as before anymore..

i need to pass if not i'll get kick out

im so sad today

i failed my exam

this is my 4th attempt and im going to get kick out if last try in feb

im supposed to graduate but this subject held me

i cant update as often as before anymore..

i need to pass if not i'll get kick out

im sad for you. :tears: hope you'll pass this feb. i know you can and you will. ;)

hope i could help in any way.

dont worry its okay if you cant update often, we will understand. just focus on your studies first.

i'll try visit JKS site often and search anything new about him so that i could post updates and hopefully other JKS fan would do the same and keep this thread alive while your preparing for your exam.

good luck :)

Guest forsaken629

hello everyone haven't been here for a looooonnnggg time.. oh my gosh geun suk really looks hot in all the pics..i'm so happy for him so many projects..

hello everyone haven't been here for a looooonnnggg time.. oh my gosh geun suk really looks hot in all the pics..i'm so happy for him so many projects..

welcome back forsaken629. hope you can visit here more often.

sillyYun: i have recently seen your member profile in JKS website. it says that your birthday is last Dec. 12. if its really your birthday then i want to greet the official JKS soompi manager a belated HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

this will be my last post for this year. i want to say sorry coz i said that i would try to be here often and post updates but yesterday my family decided that we would go out of town for the whole Christmas vacation and we'll be living tomorrow. unfortunately theres no internet/pc in that place. :tears:

advance merry christmas to all :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

he looks tired here. hope he could have more rest this christmas.

credits: keunsuk website

i think he has a new movie, im not sure coz it written in korean (i cant read korean). to those who knew how to read korean, please translate what was written there. its in keunsuk website (http://keunsuk.com/) in filmography (movie) section.

Guest tuchee11

my first post here! OMG! :w00t: he's so hot on those pics above... JGS is really getting hotter and hotter! someone please stop me from drooling! hehehe :lol: i'm really looking forward in watching Hong Gil Dong and his new movie... i hope this hot guy is going to be more successful... he also has a good voice... he looks so hot when he sings... he's just totally HOT! :D

Hi,everybody i'm too late :sweatingbullets:

Yesterday,I opened the web of korea star [thai web] and read news!

1198210249soq2e8bodjmixhke.jpg

Jang Geun Suk disclose in Come on a Play (놀러와)

New content wrote about Keun suk's relation with stephanie [Cheon Sang Ji Hee]

and the news to give notice that he look like stephanie is his sister. girlfriend is nothing ><

and she usually to call at his home for eat everything hahah ~

Keunsuk to tell in those,Stephanie is look tomboy.

tell me how do you think about ?

aeisha Thank you for sharing picture and I think same to you he could have more rest this christmas.

he looks really tried T.T

and I think the movie is a Going Crazy Waiting ((not sure ^^")) this film will taking on 1 Jan 2008

SillyYun Banner,my sister amde for me ><,and you don't worry --because I prt the exam tomorrow

and and and ... I'm not read a book then I can't to do it I hate a branch of history

hi everyone it's my first time posting here!! and hopefully this post will make it count towards this topic growing bigger!. Haha Hwang Jinyi is airing in Singapore now and this guy has been popping into my head so very often. It's scary how he's the same age as me but he still looks so young it's really outrageous. and i realised he has a high forehead so he needs to have a fring or hair covering his forehead or he'll look so weird. haha..

Guest forsaken629

thank you aeisha.. i'm sad i can't see all the pictures of him..my computer's being retarded again.. i can't wait for his new tv show..i hope that it would also uploaded with english subs so i can understand the story..

i'll visit in this thread more often..i'm so in love with this guy..

woooww.... i cant believe im actually here... my parents werent around so i drove myself to the nearest town here hoping i could find an internet cafe, fortunately i did... im so happy... :D

well back to business.... :lol:

here are new pics....

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-1.jpg

8.jpg

9-1.jpg

credit: ripgal@soompi

HGD presscon

aaaaa.jpg

aaa.jpg

b.jpg

bb.jpg

bbb.jpg

credit: ripgal@soompi

qq.jpg

q.jpg

credit:rebby@soompi

new pics from JKS website

12-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

w.jpg

thats it for now. i hope my parents will go out tomorrow or the comming days so i could sneak out or else i have to wait till the christmas vacation is over. :tears:

belated merry christmas to everyone :)

welcome tuchee11 and mojobobo

hope you can visit here more often.

welcome forsaken629.

Hi,everybody i'm too late :sweatingbullets:

Yesterday,I opened the web of korea star [thai web] and read news!

http://www.pingbook.com/archive/1198210249...8bodjmixhke.jpg

Jang Geun Suk disclose in Come on a Play (놀러와)

New content wrote about Keun suk's relation with stephanie [Cheon Sang Ji Hee]

and the news to give notice that he look like stephanie is his sister. girlfriend is nothing ><

and she usually to call at his home for eat everything hahah ~

Keunsuk to tell in those,Stephanie is look tomboy.

tell me how do you think about ?

im sorry janny_moore, i didnt understand much about this news. :sweatingbullets:

can i rephrase it and please tell me if what i have understand is correct. pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee..... :sweatingbullets: , coz im really curious about this news.

do you mean that there is a rumor that stephanie(actually i dont know her, is she an actress to?) is the girlfriend of JKS but JKS said that stephanie is just like a sister to him and the truth is they dont have relationship. and stephanie always call at JKS house for what reason?(i dont understad "for eat everything")

and JKS said that this girl stephanie looked like a tomboy.

is that correct????

Guest tuchee11

thanks for the new JGS goodies! 'im really excited to watch HGD! :D btw, is geun suk a good person or a bad person in this drama? sometimes, he reminds me of Jo In Sung...hehe :D

more power to him! he's so HOT! :w00t: