Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

SillyYun & aeisha, thanks for letting me know :) I actually read the first page before... I probably missed out on some details... hehehe :sweatingbullets: :blush: :lol:

i already finished watching the 1st ep of HGD! KS was :w00t: hot! i loved how he portrayed the character of a man with a painful and sad past... he did well! and I love the manly image! :w00t:

thats ok tuchee11. i also overlooked some stuff. :)

i envy you coz you have watch it alreay.

so sad, i havent seen HGD yet. :tears: but ill try my best to find time and watch it.

i really really want to watch his movies Happy Life and Going Crazy Waiting. i heard Happy Life OST is good and i think janggeunsuk sings in it but i cant find it anywhere =/ btw i love his voice b/c its so deepppp <33

hi sPark*. hope you can visit here more often :)

i dont know if one of these vid is the OST of happy life but im sure that this are from happy life movie

here it is

1. [윤도현의 러브레터] Hwal Hwa San - It's gonna explode

2. 활화산

honestly, these videos are one of the reason why i like JKS :blush:

super hot

and heres OST of going crazy waiting

Kan Mi Youn - White Winter

Guest tuchee11

aeisha, thanks for the pics! i'm really glad our prince chang hwee has finally smiled! adorable! :wub:

hairitemkw9.jpg

different looks of JGS! :wub:

k200801211521104hansarafn0.jpg

dckeunsuk

Guest samaiku

i love it when new pictures are being posted here... can i have a question? where can i seek pictures of JKS that are normal? what i mean those pictures that are before; in the house, with friends or else that are just like home pics..

Guest tuchee11

Jang Keun Suk hotness! :w00t::wub:

prepare to drool! :lol:

gallery1.jpg

gallery4.jpg

gallery5.jpg

gallery7.jpg

gallery2.jpg

gallery8.jpg

gallery6.jpg

credit as labelled

wallpapers!

Wallpaper011024x768.jpg

Wallpaper041024x768.jpg

Wallpaper021024x768.jpg

Wallpaper031024x768.jpg

credit as labelled

hmmm... i think Black N' Jean is an Etude product... it's a hair wax :D

Jang Geun Suk - Black Engine MV

^ it's like a CF MV for Black N' Jean... JKS sang the song! i'm gonna melt! :wub:

Download Black Engine Song

EDIT:

Black 'N Jean is not just a hair wax... it also includes other men's cosmetics... :D

i didn't know that he had a cookie CF! :lol: i think it was during his younger years... :D

CF__-1.gif

CF__.gif

dckeunsuk

sense_pop.jpg

4.jpg

credit dckeunsuk & EXR website

hmmm... anyone can translate? can this be a JKS appearance? hope so :D

1-1.jpg

dckeunsuk

this reminds me of Lee Jun Ki in Spris... hehehe :D

well anyway, in the Black 'N Jean pics and vid, there are times that he looks mature and there are times that he looks so young...it might be because of the hairstyle :) i love the fact that he can change into different looks... you'll never get tired of drooling over him... simply irresistible! :wub:

tuchee11, thanks for the pics.

a-4.jpg

yah, im happy his smiling now. :D

i like him more in the first pic in the first row and the third pic in the second row.

he looks hot in the Black Engine MV, love his voice too. :blush:

thanks for sharing. :)

they say that JKS will be bad in future eps.

i have read this in HGD thread:

CH is going to EBIL (evil) in future episodes because of yinok (cause he falls in love with her) apparantly theyre going to change his wardrobe to go along with his change. .. ooooooo.. the article states that JGS's management company said that CH will do a 180 degree change.

i love it when new pictures are being posted here... can i have a question? where can i seek pictures of JKS that are normal? what i mean those pictures that are before; in the house, with friends or else that are just like home pics..

hi samaiku, sillyYun has posted some links of pictures contain in this thread in the front page. just check it out in the picture section. youll find it all there. :):):)

Guest forsaken629

tuchee11 thank you for posting all those pics.. i think i died and went to to heaven after seeing all those pics

and the MV and his voice is to die for really..oozing hot

wahh?? he' going to be a bad guy.. errr i don't know.. it doesn't suits him cause he's face is so angelic.. i wonder if he can pull it off.. but his a very good actor i think he can pull off the evil character..

Guest tuchee11

hey guys! you're welcome :D i'm really having fun jumping from one website to another just to find anything about keunsuk :)

UPDATE!

20080124114131100.jpg

JANG GEUN SUK'S BLACK 'N JEAN LAUNCH PARTY CONCERT

Date: Friday, Feb. 1, 2008

Time: 7:30 p.m.

Venue: Club Apgujeong

Other Guests: Wheesung, B-boy, etc.

credits: EXR Korea blog

:w00t: so that means he's gonna sing!! OMG! am gonna faint! :wub: looks like we'll be watching out for more pictures that day... wow! seems like he's getting busier... with hong gil dong, EXR events, the concert...

oh! Keunsuk is gonna be in Tokyo on Feb. 23 for his first japan fan meeting :D

credit to newshankuk.com

whoa! the keunsuk fever is on! gosh! i'm so proud of him! :D

and about JKS turning evil in HGD...yeah, i read that in the HGD thread too...well, i dont want that to happen... but according to others, having a 180 degree change doesn't mean he's going to be evil right? maybe it's a POSITIVE 180 degree change :) he's cold-hearted so maybe his heart will soften up and he'll turn into a very happy and loving person :lol: whatever that change would be, if it's for the good of the story then let it be... i just hope JKS can really pull it off... an evil person has such powerful and strong character... good luck keunsuk! do your best! hwaiting! :D

EDIT:

Black 'N Jean CF (15s)

Black 'N Jean CF making

Guest SillyYun

im having no time to post but recently so many news of our cutie guy JGS..so i have to post it to share with everyone..I see increasing of members! Welcome! and thanks for supporting JGS! I will try to update asap after my exams which is 2nd FEB!!! YAY!!! for now i need to study hard..heres some news to share:

Credits; Asian fanatics to sChiZoO14

janggeunseok15lu1.jpg

Seriously, if there's one thing Korea knows how to do right, it's branded entertainment. They did it with the Anycall series (Anyclub, Anymotion, Anyband), and many of their commercial ad campaigns and music videos are high-profile and large-scale, practically like mini-movies in and of themselves.

This time, the male cosmetics line Black 'N Jean has tapped adorable rising star Jang Geun Seok, currently paining me as the unemotional Chang Whe in fusion sageuk drama Hong Gil Dong, as their brand model. And they're sparing no expense for what basically amounts to a glorified hair-product commercial, bringing in kpop hitmaker Park Jin Young, aka JYP, to write the song that Mr. Jang sings himself.

The song, "Black Engine," is a play on the cosmetic line's name, and is described as hip-hop electronica; it showcases Jang Geun Seok gettin' his groove on while acting cool and sporting a variety of funky hairstyles.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/01/jang-geu...n-black-engine/

youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja2FzrZjFoY

--------------------------------------------------------------------

2008 will most definitely go down as the year of "celebrity identity crisis." Actor Jang Geun Suk is following suit and will become a (temporary) singer.

Jang Geun Suk has teamed up with JYP to "debut" as a singer with his single 'Black Engine'. JYP said that this song was produced for Jang's career as a model for advertising male cosmetics. Jang has already showed his singing skills in the movie 'Radio Star', and this new single is gaining lots of attention already. The repetitive beat and Jang's timid voice seems to make a good combination for some reason, and is supposed to be released on the 28th of this month.

source: ALLKPOP

Credits: .Nii.K.Ki. @Asianfanatics

@SPark..I SEE U EVERYWHERE! from CSS to here! muahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa SPARK SPARK SPARK!

Guest tuchee11

hey SilliYun! you're back! thanks for those wonderful news... btw, is the movie "Radio Star" also the movie "Happy Life"?

32736.jpg

dckeunsuk

i saw this pic and i was like :o oh my! he can sure pass on being a girl :lol: he's kinda like Lee Jun Ki... a beautiful/pretty boy :D i think JGS is a chameleon... he can have different looks and images and still look good! not just good! amazing is the word! :D he's the man cuz he can pull it off! :wub:

more pics

1_4.jpg

2_3.jpg

2_2.jpg

1_3.jpg

1_2.jpg

1_1.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest >:janny_moore

ILOVEEVERYBODY

for updated ^__________^

I'll to type many letter on sometime but now I gtg to sleep : ))

love love this thread.

he has a sweet smiles :D

gallery5.jpg

Oowww I feel envy girl in his arm :fury:

haha ~ ^__^

*Janny*

hi sPark*. hope you can visit here more often :)

i dont know if one of these vid is the OST of happy life but im sure that this are from happy life movie

here it is

honestly, these videos are one of the reason why i like JKS :blush:

super hot

and heres OST of going crazy waiting

thank youuu for the links <33 hehe i knew they performed on ydh but couldnt find any d/ling links so i didnt think anyone had the perf <333 hehe yupyup its their song from happy life movie!!!

omgsh the pictures so droolworhty (well which jgs pics arent? lolls)

i came by here to ask about the black engine single and i already have my answer hehe

he has such a nice voice <333

off to listen to the single and watch the perf. and save all his pictures!!

i dont really post here often cuz i dont have much to contribute except saying hes hot.. or thank you ahahah so i come here a lot just.. dont post... =P

@SPark..I SEE U EVERYWHERE! from CSS to here! muahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa SPARK SPARK SPARK!

ahahahahah heyyy =DD i see ur ID everywhere too LOLLS

also i havent been keeping up with any dramas these days.. stupid school =/

i actually want to see an evil CH hehe i think JGS will make one sexy evil guy hehe

but i want to see him smiling more often too cuz hes always so sad looking in HGD

JGS is getting so much more attention these days!!! yay!! hehe

Guest SillyYun

tuchee11: Nope radio star and happy life are different. I'll update the front page after my exams on saturday..

SPark: haha i know u will only appear in pages that are not so many ppl? U said once before..ur like the TAEWANG SASHINGI white hair bae yong jun..coming to places, leaving ur footsteps and the thread starts growing haha!

To the person earlier which I forgotten who: Aeisha said asked me about rainbow romance..yeap he did acted in Rainbow romance :P

i updated the header banner every month..any theme for march?

KS is not debuting as a singer right? hes just doing debut for single? cos if thats the case i have to make a thread on him on music section..but i guess its not neccessary if hes only doing a single..

Guest SillyYun

News article on 5th January 2008..sorry im abit late but its still good..:P

http://news.sina.com/oth/zjol/000-104-103-...5182573814.html

將於2月23日在東京厚生年金館舉辦出道以來首次的日本粉絲會。據當地輿論的報導,張根錫將在當天跟粉絲們一起做遊戲,並且公開影像以及演唱在出演電影《快樂人生》(快樂人生吧)時唱過的歌曲。

目前張根錫正在忙碌于KBS2新劇《快刀洪吉童》(快刀洪吉童吧)的拍攝當中。此外,張根錫曾出演于1日首映的新片《等到瘋狂》,並且憑借優秀的演技而受到了好評。

On the 23rd of February in Tokyo WelCity(http://www.kjp.or.jp/hp_20/) <Location, Jang Keun Suk will first hold his Japan Fanmeeting. According to the report, Jang Keun Suk will play games with the fans, and will also be having open photoshoots and singing the songs from Happy Life movie.

Currently Jang Keun Suk is busy filming with his KBS2 Hong Gil Dong drama. Besides that, Jang Keun Suk acted in the movie "Crazy Waiting" which released on 1st Jan, gains outstanding feedback for his acting skills.

Credits: Sina, SillyYun translate

SPark: haha i know u will only appear in pages that are not so many ppl? U said once before..ur like the TAEWANG SASHINGI white hair bae yong jun..coming to places, leaving ur footsteps and the thread starts growing haha!

To the person earlier which I forgotten who: Aeisha said asked me about rainbow romance..yeap he did acted in Rainbow romance :P

i updated the header banner every month..any theme for march?

KS is not debuting as a singer right? hes just doing debut for single? cos if thats the case i have to make a thread on him on music section..but i guess its not neccessary if hes only doing a single..

lolls yea i reply a couple times in a thread before it gets hugeeee =P i cant keep up with these soompi threads so yea. lolls

really? i had no idea he was in rainbow romance. =O i know he was in nonstop 4 but not nn6 too (rr). do you know what episodes?

yea i think its just a single for the CF thing. cuz i remember he said on another show that he was not going to debut as a singer (when the host asked him since he was so good and all hehe). he wants to concentrate on acting more (but still continue some MCing, other gigs, but mostly acting). but i wouldnt mind if he officially debuted as a singer cuz then more stages!!! hehe

News article on 5th January 2008..sorry im abit late but its still good..:P

On the 23rd of February in Tokyo WelCity(http://www.kjp.or.jp/hp_20/) <Location, Jang Keun Suk will first hold his Japan Fanmeeting. According to the report, Jang Keun Suk will play games with the fans, and will also be having open photoshoots and singing the songs from Happy Life movie.

Currently Jang Keun Suk is busy filming with his KBS2 Hong Gil Dong drama. Besides that, Jang Keun Suk acted in the movie "Crazy Waiting" which released on 1st Jan, gains outstanding feedback for his acting skills.

omgsh i want to go to japan for this =/ lucky japanaese fans. didnt know he had japanese fans LOLLS. glad to hear hes getting great feedback. he has been improving (and maturing = hotter hotter)

Guest tuchee11

hiyah guys! here's some goodies...

Happy Life OST

whew! this is really a hard-to-find...i'm so glad i found it :D i love all the songs especially those who were performed by Geunsuk :wub: hmmmm...has anyone uploaded the movie? i'm really dying to see Geunsuk here :)

SillyYun thanks for that update... waaaaah! it makes me wanna fly there to Tokyo! fans there are super lucky! how i wish i could meet him in person :wub::lol:

i guess he will not (YET!) debut as a singer... he will just launch his single for Black 'N Jean... and i'm so excited on feb.1 cuz there will be loads of goodies from the launch party... i love Etude! They really put an effort in these kinds of stuff and i'm so happy that they have chosen JGS as their endorser :) maybe they see the potential in him... the charisma! like what JYP had said in the making film... thanks to Etude & JYP for helping spred the Geunsuk fever! :lol: and also to EXR!

sPark*, i wouldn't mind too if ever he decides to take on a singing career... but i prefer him acting and MCing... maybe i still cannot picture out JGS as a full-time singer :lol: but i do believe he has potential... the man is multi-talented and can do a lot of things... that's one of the reasons why i like him... he can take on anything and he does it good... what more could we ask for? :D

wallie from his official website...

keunsuk41024x768.jpg