Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest forsaken629

i'm also confuse about the stefanie issue...by the way who is she? is she an actress or a singer? aesha thank you for posting all the new pics of him.. he's so hot..when will HGD gonna premiere?

Guest >:janny_moore

aeisha Yes,Stephanie be intimately acquainted with keunsuk and she like to comes JKS'shome ,then the news is talk about JKS's girlfriend is she.he look Stephanie sister. :D

*thank for post pic*

forsaken629 she's singer

Merry X'mas and happy now year 2008.

im sorry,confused in english.

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Hi everyone , i just recentley became obsessed with Geonsuk. He is soo hot i swear .

I first saw him on YSMM and i was like OMYY this boy is sooo finne . Haha

Guest SillyYun

sorry everyone for the late reply

the schedule etc and cy updates

i will post up those after my exams

at the moment aeisha will help us update stuffs if she have time :P i hope? shes an angel

anyway..yea..for those who wants to join Jang geun suk official website

I have talked to the webmaster, I will provide more information later about how to join.

Im so happy that JGS thread is increasing

Im trying hard to figure out how to create JGS Soompi fan club LOL..designing and stuffs

and at this month im super busy with school work..i even gave up soompi for a month for it..just come once awhile..

hope everyone understands! by feb i'll be finishing my paper at 2nd week of feb!

Anyway, Stephanie is a hot babe from CSJH i love her, and JGS is a friend to her :)

why cant celebs get close friends? :P all the rumours will start

whether they're lovers or not, i'll support both of them

Stephanie is pretty and JGS is handsome, that makes the match :P

theres nothing wrong with a guy and girl going out or going over to house..just chill~

Guest forsaken629

sillyyun you're back... thanks for the info.. by the way was Hong Gil Dong already out? I wish I could watch it...

Guest tuchee11

^^ yep, i think HGD is out already... but i'm still wondering if Jang Geun Suk's character there is a good one or a bad one? anyone watched it already?

Guest aeisha

so glad vacation is over and im finally back in the city. having no internet for the whole vacation was like a torture. :tears:

im so happy that there are now more people in this thread. :D

and good luck sillyYun for your coming exam.

i researched few about stephanie. i dont know if i like her or not. but if JKS is happy with her then thats fine with me. :P

i have found 1 pic of steph. here it is

steph.jpg

shes 20, right? kinda looked much older than her age, maybe because of her make up and what she wear.

yep, HGD is currently aired now. id like to watch it coz the say that JKS is really hot in this drama.

here are some new pics of JKS from HGD:

crybabytt-1.jpg

2-6.jpg

yulpj7.gif

they look sweet... jealous... :rolleyes:

2007 KBS Drama Awards Ceremony

3-4.jpg

1-5.jpg

kbs.jpg

07kbsdrama.jpg

i like him more with short hair.

credit: crybabytt@soompi

new pics from his official website

HGD

2-4.jpg

1-4.jpg

looks tough....

6-1.jpg

5-2.jpg

he really need more rest, coz his eyebags are getting bigger.

4-2.jpg

3-3.jpg

this is my favorite pic. he really looks cute here. his like a baby. :D

Sung Yuri and Jang Geun Suk Interview (02/01/2008)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UqVz8yc5dLU

2007 KBS Drama Awards Ceremony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDM0pROugWs

and about his schedule.(i really cant read korean so ill just copy and paste)

jan1,2008

³¯ ¥ : 2008/1/1 ÀÐ

Guest aeisha

hello nakey_bkt.... hope youll be here often.

sillyYun, take some rest so youll feel better. :)

i have found some christmas pic of JKS, but i dont know if this is 2007 christmas.

1-13.jpg

hes so cute..... :blush:

1-12.jpg

2-9.jpg

do anyone know what magazine this is? i think this mag has some article about him since he is on the cover page.

3-7.jpg

and id like to ask if anyone knows about this pic?

1-16.jpg

i just found it somewhere. is this a movie or a series? and is this new or old?

also ive currently seen this pic and doubted if this is really him........

3-8.jpg

lol he looks like a girl and he looks beautiful. :lol:

Guest SillyYun

thank you for updating aeisha..

I will translate the schedule to front page..do take a look everyone..im taking the schedule out straight from keunsuk website..cos i see codings on aeisha post..cant see the korean text on hers..

im not posting pics im sorry cos i dont have time..thanks for everyone helping me out :)

Earlier, I spoken to the webmaster of keunsuk official website. For those who are interested to sign up in keunsuk website, u can do so, if u dont have korean registration number, email ur ID and tell webmaster that u would like to sign up and ur a foreigner, he will make for u a random password and u can change it later. Email to: webmaster@keunsuk.com

Example:

Dear Webmaster,

I am a foreigner and would like to sign up/register to be a member for keunsuk.com website. I do not have the Korean registration number, please help me on making an id. Below are my details.

Name: (insert your real name)

ID: (insert ur ID)

Email: (insert ur email)

--------------------------

some updates on pics..

credits: keunsuk@cyworld, SillyYun

P100039012301_03747.jpg

IMG_0835_05522.jpg

he really really likes checkers? LOL

PS: aeisha that picture is a movie, waiting till crazy..u can check my front page..i think i posted that quite sometime ago.

Guest aeisha

sorry sillyYun for the sched. sometimes my computer needs a software stuff to install first so that the charaters(korean letters) could be seen properly.

yah, i see it now sillYun the waiting till crazy movie in the front page. i may have overlooked it. it is also shown last year rigth, just wondering why havent seen topic about that movie? is it ugly or what?

and also sillyYun, dont they(the webmasters) could put some english translations in the website? :)

Guest SillyYun

^no its too tedious for webmasters..maybe they will when keunsuk starts to widen his filming industry to overseas..

That movie just released on 1st jan..it was made last year..no one made the thread for that yet..maybe u can if u got enough information like i did on happy life movie :)

I updated the schedule u can check it out..

i translated them for u..

*back to geunsuk soompi fan club*

Guest forsaken629

wow thanks for pics.. i have a question though.. is the keunsuk official website in english or korean?

did the waiting till crazy already premiered?

Guest puppyiz

sorry sillyYun for the sched. sometimes my computer needs a software stuff to install first so that the charaters(korean letters) could be seen properly.

Me having same prblem viewing the Korean Characters :( I am clueless ..what seem to be missing ? Can anyone help?

Sorry Off Topic :blush:

Guest *`xiuzhen

No wonder why I thought he looked familiar! He was in earlier TING ads with BoA. I didn't recognise him cus he has shorter hair now ^^

I have a question I've been wondering for quite awhile. Earlier this year it was announced he was going to act in a drama with actress Go EunAh and they even had a press conference about it. But I read something about Go EunAh having troubles with her contract/company so she didnt end up being in the drama or something. Does anybody know what happened and if the drama is still continuing? Or was it not officially confirmed in the first place?

^^; sorry if this is a lot of questions

Guest >:janny_moore

Arrr I'm late always Stephanie is hot hot ,great CHJH [so sexy]

aeisha Thak you for many picture I love this > http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii89/adja17/3-3.jpg

VERY CUTE : )) !

and

and id like to ask if anyone knows about this pic?

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii89/adja17/1-16.jpg

i just found it somewhere. is this a movie or a series? and is this new or old?

It's a movie 'GOING CRAZY WAITING 기다리다 미쳐' have a 8 main character.

I think it's a new movie because it coming attraction on 1 on 1 Jan 08

XTC411b3.jpg

Synopsis

The movie is about how the oyfriends goes off to the army for 730 days and it's like the girls story, a romantic comedy

In the movie, there are 4 couples.

1. 6 year diff. older-younger couple

2. Dak-Ssal (Too romantic, like mushy gushy) campus couple

3. Band leader and the one-sided love

4. Playboy/girl Couple

While the playboy boyfriend is in the army, the girls try to find real love. [Kind of confused]

At last, what experiences will the girls go through while the boys are in the army for 730 days?

Cast-Characters

손태영 (Son Tae Young)- 김효정 (Kim Hyo Jung)

장근석 (Jang Geun Suk)- 박원재 (Park Won Jae)

우승민 (Woo Sung Min)- 허욱 (Heo Wook)

한여름 (Han Yuh Reum)- 조비앙 (Jo Bi Yang)

장희진 (Jang Hee Jin)- 남보람 (Nam Bo Ram)

유인영 (Yoo In Young)- 강진아 (Kang Jin Ah)

김산호 (Kim San Ho)- 정은석 (Jung Eun Suk)

데니 안 (Danny Ahn)- 서민철 (Suh Min Chul)

Official Website: http://www.crazy4wait.co.kr/

very pretty

XTC30453.jpg

YUD415b4.jpg

@XG74875.jpg

40Lc9b05.jpg

51Mdac92.jpg

95Qc4882.jpg

VRA1e053.jpg

*/smile :D /*

Guest piano_lady

is it just me or does JKS looks a bit like Jo In Sung?

i dunno..but maybe the built? ...

but they are both really good looking!

;)

Guest aeisha

^no its too tedious for webmasters..maybe they will when keunsuk starts to widen his filming industry to overseas..

That movie just released on 1st jan..it was made last year..no one made the thread for that yet..maybe u can if u got enough information like i did on happy life movie :)

I updated the schedule u can check it out..

i translated them for u..

*back to geunsuk soompi fan club*

thanks sillyYun. :) sadly, i dont know anything about that movie. maybe ill try to ask janny_moore to make the thread since she posted some info here. nice banner

wow thanks for pics.. i have a question though.. is the keunsuk official website in english or korean?

did the waiting till crazy already premiered?

the website is in korean.

as what sillyYun said earlier that movie just released on 1st jan. :)

Me having same prblem viewing the Korean Characters :( I am clueless ..what seem to be missing ? Can anyone help?

Sorry Off Topic :blush:

same here. my computer would show a pop-up box everytime i visit korean website. i think you need to install a software or something that would enable to your computer to show korean characters correctly.(not sure)

Guest SillyYun

erm...janny can u post up the thread once u made for the movie so i can put it up on the front page?

my soompi JKS fan club is having some error..

no one can seem to join! are we supposed to wait for authorization or something?

someone helP! some professional help needed from puppyiz..