Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest SillyYun

engot: thats just a show that hes doing, its called X Boyfriend..popseoul exaggerate it LOL..hahaha~thanks for sharing i saw that quite sometime..wouldnt want to share those LMAO!

anyway yeah! WELCOME ^ MY FELLOW NEW MATE! im gonna start making banners once our GEUN SUK thread reach 10PAGES haha! a gift for ppl :P

aww geun suk din accept me as a friend in cyworld! i told him im his inter fan..i guess he thinks im insane hahaha!

Oh okay.

He looks so babyfaced in that pic though :P

Aw, he didn't accept you?!

GRR! haha. I can never get angry at him though :P

But stiilllll! Keep adding him! bahaha. kidding.

Woo! hey shiela! congrats for topping the page :D

Guest SillyYun

thanks rebby haha! he sure is HOT HOT HOT! although i see that he needs to get some chest muscles :P i like him so much! omg he got this BAD BOY Look haha! nappunnn namjaaaaaa

Yea engot im going to msg him again..haha i think he doesnt anyhow add people LOL..

I love the third, seventh, eight, last pic & every single one of those pics! Hehe. Thanks Rebby!

OMG, he is soooo freakinggg hooottttttttttttttttt<3

Aw, SillyYun. He looks sooo cute in those Mnet pics!

So hott playing that guitar! I love it when guys play guitar<3

BAHAHHA that picture of him in glasses. OMG, harry potter much? LOL. he looks really young there.

I love his yellow jacket! I want it!!

Aw, but he has a boo-boo on his finger wrapped with a CUTE band-aid <3 that kidd.

& I see moustache again! ><

Is he recording?!

I wanna here him sing! I want him to be an artist! Yeah-uh!

He'd probably top the charts ;)

Has he added you yet? :P;)

THANK YOU for the pics :D

He looks like he's wearing eyeliner in some pics ...

Hm, maybe its just his natural beautiful eyes ;) Nyaha.

Guest likotuti

Thx alot for all the piz n infor >>>>>>>>

I like him too, since Hwang Jini. At first, I thought what on the earth this fragile could do hahaha But, the more I watched the series the more I liked the role he played. He did a very good job. After his death, found no more reason to continue watching this drama.

And now, he's getting hotter n hotter. I wonder how come this guy has such pure n innocent image along with play n bad one. I'm also getting too curious about him since the more I see him, the less I think I can know about him. Type of enigmatic ..................

He even MC with Heechul - my obsession. They r both hot in their own way. Like the two, so much.

By chance, anyone knows exactly how tall he is? I thought he was tall, even really tall like Ju Ji Hun or Im Jo Hwan, I mean like some models so I didnt believe his height was only 178cm sth. But when I see closely Heechul n him stand together, their heights arent too different, so maybe he's really 178cm. Anyway, he looks tall.

Add up 1 more thing: His recent piz reminds me about Kang Dong Won. For me,somehow they really resemble to each other. Perhaps their eyes. Both have very tempting n sad eyes

Guest SillyYun

By chance, anyone knows exactly how tall he is? I thought he was tall, even really tall like Ju Ji Hun or Im Jo Hwan, I mean some models so I didnt believe his height was only 178cm sth. But when I see closely Heechul n him stand together, their heights arent too different, so maybe he's really 178cm. Anyway, he looks tall.

his exact height is written on the first page..I have updated all the info i can have on the first page. Please refer there.

HAPPY LIFE MOVIE RELEASES TODAY

welcome likotuti by the way

he only does for that happy life songs i guess..at the moment..cos he's busy with another drama and hong gil dong and mcing..

i'll update pics everyday if i have..i think today gonna be alot cos movie release

Guest cherryonken

Please tell me his tatts are real from the movie Happy Life...he looks so much hotter with the shaved head bad boy look than the pretty boy image.

hihi first time posting XP

i love janggeunseuk with short hair!!

<3 he seems so much mature-er & hott - er XP

I didnt see it before but looking through the

pictures posted (thankyou!) ... janggeunseuk

and hongki (fromftisland) look alike ^^;;

maybe that's just me ... anyways!!! thanks for

all the pictures <3 XDDDDDD *drool*

Ooo YAY! NEW POSTERS!

*weeeeeeeeeeeee*

HA! it seems like I'm alone with liking him better with long hair.

you all like him badboy image :P

Bleh! Oh well! WE ALL LOVE HIM! :D <3

Guest SillyYun

Please tell me his tatts are real from the movie Happy Life...he looks so much hotter with the shaved head bad boy look than the pretty boy image.

The tattoos are not real..u can see theres nothing on his hand during inkigayo

hihi first time posting XP

i love janggeunseuk with short hair!!

<3 he seems so much mature-er & hott - er XP

I didnt see it before but looking through the

pictures posted (thankyou!) ... janggeunseuk

and hongki (fromftisland) look alike ^^;;

maybe that's just me ... anyways!!! thanks for

all the pictures <3 XDDDDDD *drool*

Jang Keun suk and honggi? they look so different..

Ooo YAY! NEW POSTERS!

*weeeeeeeeeeeee*

HA! it seems like I'm alone with liking him better with long hair.

you all like him badboy image :P

Bleh! Oh well! WE ALL LOVE HIM! :D <3

I like him with longer hair too..

Did u all notice Keunsuk become whiter? He got tanned and now he got whiter so easily..wonder how he do that..i sent him a msg about that haha! thats so weird..anywayz..no updates from him but lotsa new pics..i'll do that in awhile when i have time, im kinda busy with exams..FINAL one..(i failed 3 times)

Keunsuk's movie is out..check it out yea? im waiting for someone to put it over clubbox haha~

Guest likotuti

http://broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php?act...pg=1&no=378

The movie 'Happy Life' directed by Lee Jun Ik draws the story of three normal men in their forties who reunite to form a rock band and rediscover their dreams. Amongst the three normal looking men with exceptional acting skills is one youthful and lively actor, Jang Geun Suk.

Jang Geun Suk who in the movie grew into an adult still had a hint of his youthful image in person.

While Director Lee Jun Ik's comment saying he restricted the screen time of Jang Geun Suk so female viewers wouldn't just focus on him, his charisma as the son of the former vocalist of the band Hyun Joon grabbed the heart of viewers with his good looks, picture perfect guitar skills, and surprisingly good vocals.

He takes on an important role as not just bringing youthful vibes to the movie but also as an important link between the older and younger generations.

Jang Geun Suk who says the question he received most after the movie's premiere was whether he really sang the song actually is experienced with two musical productions. Director Lee Jun Ik who was with us during the interview says, "It is like I am the child and Geun Suk is the adult," and nonetheless Jang Geun Suk's serious and skillful speech grasped my attention.

"Being so young, I contemplated a lot while acting Hyun Joon to be in more scenes. The scene using the restroom with senior Kim Sang Ho was one I created so the audience could better understand Hyun Joon. He tells me that I look the same as my father, and that is the moment I first picture the true father Hyun Joon never could understand before. I thought the audience would feel the fathers' love for their children through the scene."

Jang Geun Suk says the film shoot itself was a precious experience to him commenting, "All three of them were my mentors. They all live with their dreams. Having a lot or little money does not matter. They have the confidence and flexibility in regards to life not from being a star that everyone thinks of them as, but rather as ones who have achieved their dreams. They would practice all night, have a drink, and go out in slippers and grab something to eat."

He says the movie 'Happy Life' is one that asks, 'Are you living and doing what you want to do? Or are you living and doing what you have to do?' and that is the question that dominated his head throughout the filming.

"I started acting in middle school. It was my decision. Then one day I asked myself, 'Jang Geun Suk, are you happy right now?' and realized I was climbing stairs with no particular goal and no composure. I asked around about what a happy life is and asked my seniors as well. Of course there is not right answer, but thankfully I have found a little bit of composure in myself. And now I can enjoy things, at least to the point I can smell the scent of fall outside of the window." He seemed to be quite pleased in learning something priceless from Director Lee Jun Ik and the three other senior actors.

The movie features a father who works day and night to pay for private lessons and education for a talented son, and a father who sends off his child and wife abroad to study but ends up facing a divorce. They all live amidst self-gratification, or excuses, saying it is all for their children, and this is not much different from parents in the real world today.

I asked Jang Geun Suk who is still in the position of being a parent's child what he wanted from his parents. He says that his parents, while not fully approving when he said he wanted to act, supported him by telling him to do what he wanted to do.

"Are children truly happy when they achieve the social status their parents want them to? They all just go towards the one goal forgetting whether it was the parent's dream or the child's dream. I wish parents would trust their children and let them pursue what they want to. If only they could understand that children wander in their youth not because they don't know what to do, but they are struggling and trying hard to find what fits them. I believe everything is about the 'trust' between the parent and child."

In that sense, he says, "The movie 'Happy Life' can serve to be a meaningful opportunity to reflect on life with all the fantasies and reality barriers set aside between a father and son."

Jang Geun Suk is also chasing a dream.

"I became known through commercials and the sitcom 'Nonstop.' Until then I wasn't really an actor. If anything, I was an entertainer with a cute image. But after 'Nonstop' ended and I saw the spotlight that was on me shifting immediately to another person, I fell into a slum. And not being admitted to the college I wanted at the time put me at a loss of what to do. Fortunately, I was cast in two musicals and I was able to be satisfied seeing myself on a large stage. And I think I was able to become known as an actor through the drama 'Hwangjiny,' and I can feel more of that through the movie 'Happy Life.' But this is not my final destination."

He restlessly spoke about his dreams.

"I don't believe myself to be an adult yet. I still have a mind that is not quite yet fully matured. But I hope people who meet me can become closer as a person and respect and trust me."

Then what would be the image of an 'actor' Jang Geun Suk be?

"I want to be pure. Whether I become 40 or 60, I want to be a humble actor who doesn't loses passion. I am extremely happy right now by just being able to act."

He is a young actor who is experiencing a pleasant growth period.

cr: asianfanatics

^ thanks for that.

I really wanna watch it !

To be honest, I havent even watch any of his shows *hides*

but meh! I still love him <3 :D

goodluck with exams SillyYun!

i just finished mine, and now im getting results back T_T

Guest SillyYun

hello everyone! I didnt forget Keunsuk of course! Im back although exam is a disaster i pray that i pass..i din do well..

anyway i'll update the front with october schedule soon and more information..Im gonna design welcome banner for october month.. Everymonth we will have new ones!! Keunsuk fame is increasing..can see from last time til now..here are some updates of latest pics!

pictures from keunsuk cyworld...

IMG_0012_16854.jpg

IMG_0022_26854.jpg

IMG_0101_15755.jpg

IMG_0175_06050.jpg

IMG_0176_02358.jpg

IMG_9992_01923.jpg

I think hes really having a happy enjoyable life..hes full of happiness..

Pics by dckeunsuk

jj.jpg

codes8.jpg

codes1.jpg

14e356e9.gif

15c3a9bc.jpg

5-1.jpg

df2395ae.jpg

_060502_1604045173.jpg

1169118747_25B525B525B725B925B925CC.jpg

070905_6.jpg

_-2.jpg