Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

The Seoul Central Fire Department conducted a fire safety training workshop for the relevant people in Nam Sanwon

On the afternoon of February 22, the Seoul Central Fire Department (Director Lee Ung-gi) conducted a fire safety training workshop for more than 60 related personnel and children at the auditorium of Jang Keun Suk Hall on the first floor of the basement in Nam Sanwon.(Note: Actor Jang’s photo is on the right hand side)

dad3b14edcba72515e2bac459ebac11c.jpg

http://m.safetoday.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=41681&fbclid=IwAR2-L6wgSyEfLLXmjL15iNNC4koq5R06mE4OUN0IJ-vBfN002trTM_-BFSk

• Thanks 1

[Article] Korean Actors Who Ceaselessly Rock Their “K-Drama Oppa” Status
If there is one cute necessity surplus that has not been neglected in this world, that would be having talented korean actors.
JANG KEUN SUK

You’re Beautiful – Jackpot – Switch Change the World
Gifting us a television treat as the leader of fictional television band A.N.JELL, Jang Keun Suk is on a mission to portray variety of characters that will be remotely connected to how he drew his previous roles.

5ea20bf9bf62d6dc8de035bc369d1e5c.jpg

afd5e8946a554b486838cf86fc13123a.jpg

ee8c11e31dad1125d950f827d8c24694.jpg

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/korean-actors-k-drama-oppa-status/?fbclid=IwAR3h-nATb5O9ErXKqG_DXzohu4iiNWgeHG85b7Szc1sgY6j1uMiHQkDYwtI

• Like 1

11 Romantic K-Dramas To Watch When A Fictional Boyfriend Is Just What You Need
Let’s admit it. Part of the reason why K-dramas are so addicting and fun to watch is the presence of the dashing leads that make our hearts throb with every sweet gesture or beaming smile. Of course, the overall story, script, and message of the drama are extremely important in getting us hooked, but if you’re looking for light dramas with crush-able leads to watch and pass the time, then take a look at this list. We promise, no judgment!
The rocker: Jang Keun Suk
Whether it’s an emotional, troubled, artistic, or free-spirited musician, Jang Keun Suk seems to have a knack for playing the “bad boy by day and a rockstar by night” type of roles. He definitely captured viewers’ hearts in “Marry Me, Mary!” as the brooding indie musician, Kang Moo Kyul. Moo Kyul may have a carefree personality on the outside, but when it comes to love and family, his character runs deep.

And of course, who could forget Jang Keun Suk’s role as the snobby leader of an idol boy band A.N.JELL in “You’re Beautiful”? His character may seem unapproachable at first glance, but he’s clumsy and innocent when it comes to love and will stop at nothing to protect the woman he loves.

jang-geun-suk.jpg

Mary-Stayed-Out-All-Night-Gif-Jang-Keun-

https://www.soompi.com/article/1307874wpp/11-romantic-k-dramas-to-watch-when-a-fictional-boyfriend-is-just-what-you-need

• Thanks 1

Comment about Switch:

I've only got one word: Addictive! I like all the characters, even the bad guys are interesting and the crimes intricate! Very well thought out sub stories that intertwined with main plot.
 All the actors are strong and charismatic in their own way. the female lead is what interested me in this drama, I heard her in imagine cat n wanted to see what her acting was like. I really like her acting & her role. I like Jang Keun Suk' acting and multiple character. 
He did a really great job!!! I've watched him in previous dramas (marry me mary & bel ami) and didn't like the roles so I was hesitant in watching this, this role has made me change my pov and I will now give Daebak (historic drama) a chance seeing how diverse his acting can be. 수고하셨습니다!

cre: www.viki.com

eac1b61f5f494ff99773e5778d2bebe3.gif

• Like 1

Comments about Switch drama:

- What a drama. It's perfect 10. I am just waiting for the last four episodes. Its a switch with full of twist. The character oh ha ra is amazing not like pampered female leads like other drama. Male lead is always good in his every drama and movie.

- I wish "Switch" drama longer, more than 40 Eps. It is so short. I love the story, casts... They are so wonderful. "Switch" drama is the only drama I want to watch in 2018 of Korea. Thanks #JangKeunSuk received this drama. Love it.

cre: http://asianwiki.com

ac77a4558f73ad413ac4cac59f0784aa.jpg

• Like 1

They comments about Switch drama:

1/ If you love crime and mysterious movie then must watch it. In every episode the truth is revealed later by layer.

2/ Its one of those rare dramas which lacks romance .
Its also one of those rare dramas in which the lead guy is a genius with high IQ and a charming personality.
being a conman e somehow gets entangled with a prosecutor who has a similar looks as him and catches up the bad guys and of course the two awesome things in the drama are SWITCH between them and the set up of a conman which is always an untrackable without any flaws.

cre: wiki

e3ac302a781bbc829f303af199c5fb32.jpg

• Like 2

We are Haeden Museum which became more famous because of Baek Joon Soo - Sa Do Chan (played by Jang Keun Suk) in SBS drama “Switch”! We have prepared our leaflets for Japanese fans who love Keun Suk-chan.  

Keun Suk-chan, Jang Keun Suk, sbs drama, Switch, Japanese fans, drama shooting, shooting location, drama shooting location in Ganghwa, Haeden Museum 

103adbf5093ddfd3b58d584f2e9d58f7.jpg

9dc7c2fa4e058c95179acd333542d4a3.jpg

cre: instagram.com/haedenmuseum/

Spoiler

0395f35267fd9115e72e16c7a037b805.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1