Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Thoughts on ‘Switch ~Change the world~’ Episode 1-2
The start of the drama… with the action packed music… and our man standing on a boat heading up to an island is already very promising. My heart starts to raise.. ready to go into full gear.
I wonder who he is… BEAK JUN SOO or SA DO CHAN…

Close up shows us his name tag… Beak Jun Soo… going in for a bust… or is it Sa Do Chan hmmm has he already switch to replace Beak Jun Soo… But maybe the “headline” should have said it all…?

We hear our man says : This is the problem with Korean prosecutors. They are blinded by their ambition that they only care about big cases, they aren’t interested in arresting con artists. Everyone is gambling away their money over there… Where are all the prosecutors??

More detail: http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/51402

41117196592_df25c5110c.jpg

41117196352_4c2e1c976a.jpg

(Ext)

Even though I only saw the first 2 episodes, this drama is all that I could hope for to see my master act in. He showcases many of his talents we have not seen so far and expanded some that we love.. From the beginning to the end, these episodes took me for the first stage of a very promising roller coaster ride. It was accelerating triggering all my senses and I’m pining for more…
What can I really say. This drama is one to watch over and over and over again.. He leaves us with many jewels, many nuggets of goodness dotted all over the episodes…
One conclusion: my heart will never SWITCH for Jang Keun Suk.
He is really my absolute favourite star of all time <3 I am so happy to see Jang Keun Suk took up this challenging script

• Like 1

In weibo on vol 1 of "Growing up of little Suk"
History of Jang Keun Suk - Part 1

Mum's describing the growing up history of Jang Keun Suk
When Suk is a baby, he likes to drink milk. He can finish whole bottle of milk easily and so given a nickname "whale". Now looking back, his clothing then looks dolphin (friend of whale). When I took away his milk bottle, he would start to suck his thumb. I guess because he likes to drink milk since young, he grew up tall (pic 2 and 3)

Since little, Keun Suk is very cute...always asked by people if he is a girl. When i let him put on bright red clothing, he really looks like a girl right? Because i like fashion, so specially like to put on cute clothing on Keun Suk. (Pic 4)
Starting from this age, Keun Suk's pose is very special. Everytime, when he sees this picture, he jokes that the picture exposed his vital part and it's a violation of his human rights. (Pic 5)

57cd575f9eaf7348267bd36b559e22db.jpg

This picture was taken on Keun Suk's first birthday. Everytime I look at the picture, I always ask myself if this is taken at 3 years old? Reason because he is very obedient compared to other 1 year old kids. Isn't him so adorable sitting calmly right? (Pic 6)
Since young, Keun Suk has much interest with cars. Come to think of it now... What he likes when little, he still likes now, very consistent right? (Pic 7)
This is my favourite picture of Keun Suk. His expression is so adorable here that I always want to kiss the picture. also...the chubby him is so cute. 
Now when I can't see Keun Suk because of his hectic schedule, I will take out this picture and can have a good laugh (pic 8)
When Keun Suk was buried in snow, he always don't want to be out (pic 9)

cre: weibo

Eng trans: ss MuimuiLim

• Thanks 1

Thoughts on ‘Switch ~Change the world~’ Episode 3-4
So the episode 2 ended with the furious Oh Ha Ra when she realized that Sa Do Chan actually conned them, the prosecutors!
Continuing on episode 3, she vents her anger by cursing Sa Do Chan endlessly while she’s on her way to chase him and his gang. Meanwhile at the airport, the group is excitedly planning where to eat curry in Maldives and then out of the blue, Oh Ha Ra appeared. Sa Do Chan will later find out that Oh Ha Ra has put a tracking device on his phone when she confiscated it at the prosecutor’s office.
Also, it is revealed that the gambler and another gang leader Jo Sung Doo is somehow connected to Geum Tae Woong and the latter will confirm his suspicion via Jo Sung Do’s statement, that Prosecutor Baek Joon Soo is still alive, giving his secretary a fierce look knowing he failed the mission to kill the prosecutor.

Read more: http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/51423

26311800337_bdd10ca72b.jpg

WRITER’S NOTE:
Whoa! I can’t believe it’s already been two years since I last wrote an episode review. Looking back, I still got chills whenever I come to complete the article. I don’t know how or what to expect from the reader’s, but still, knowing that it’s for Jang Keun Suk, I feel more motivated and inspired to write.
Also, I realized that I really missed him so much! Watching him back on screen after two years, I saw how much more he improved as an actor and as always, his choices are always right. This drama is quite challenging for him because of the new kind of character/s he had to portray, but so far he is doing really great giving justice to the role. Indeed he is Jang Keun Suk, the actor that first got my attention and caught me with his sincerity. He never fails to amaze me every time!
So for that, let’s enjoy the upcoming episodes together and see what will happen to the characters and unveil this legal (and illegal) battle between the corrupt world and our hero, Sa Do Chan!

• Like 1

Comments about "Switch- Change the world" drama:

1/ Jang Keun Suk. He’s such a talented actor. I don’t know how he can pull of seeming like two different people in the same frame. 
2/ This drama is awesome i like to erase my memory and watch over again..thanks for the drama.
3/ Excellent till the end.. super story line.. just wow...
4/ I haven't watched the drama yet but I know this drama will be an epic.. Coz Jang Keun Suk is epic.
5/ It's one of those rare dramas in which the lead guy is a genius with high IQ and a charming personality.
Being a conman e somehow gets entangled with a prosecutor who has a similar looks as him and catches up the bad guys and of course the two awesome things in the drama are SWITCH between them and the set up of a conman which is always an untrackable without any flaws.

cre: wiki

9a42ace56d5df07e47591f8d4dec2248.jpg

• Like 1

Reading comments of "Switch- Change the world"

1/ Jang Keun Suk is the very epitome of a flower boy but wow did he seriously shed it away with this show and you won't even ever think he has this image if you never followed his career or seen his other movies. Honestly, I only started to watch this because of him but I actually ended up liking it on its own merit. 
Jang Keun Suk  played his dual role so well that you'd actually think its 2 different people. Show is very fun to watch and really engaging.

It ended well but I'm hoping they make a season 2 because it did end with possibilities for a second season. We get to see more of our charming con man and his group.

cd2852496c03707db2179e71b4d75c15.jpg

2/ Here because of Jang Keun Suk. I usually don't care for crime dramas. But Han Ye Ri is brilliant as usual. The story, the directing and the rest of the cast are great. 
3/ Daebak!!! I have only seen Jang Keun Suk in period dramas. Now that I see him in more mature role...he is showing his versatility as actor. Ladies....BEWARE.....His smile will just make ones heart melt. 
I always liked Han YeRi in Six Flying Dragon as swordsman(woman). The action in this drama fits her very well. 

cre: Viki

• Like 1

List dramas and shows of Jang Keun Suk broadcast in Japan 
7 May: "Hwang Jin Ni" drama on AbemaTV
9 May: "Love Rain" drama on AbemaTV
14 May: Jang Keun Suk - Cri show III - Monochrome on Wowow
15 May: Jang Keun Suk - Live in Japan 2015 on Wowow
2 June: "Daebak" drama on KNTV
7 June: "Switch - Change the world" drama on KNTV

f7d82d88577ba2d35892f922dcddcebc.jpg

https://kandorastart.com/archives/star/チャン・グンソク?fbclid=IwAR1dNTa7XQD4tmM2aoLT7iuS4yve1UDULSsHuRmc1OMJ6tCY1CR_8jR1Vsw

• Like 1

「History of Jang Keun Suk」Part 2: 

Mama Jang's memories of baby Suk:
Before Keun Suk went schooling, he believed there is Santa Claus.. During Christmas eve, he would hang the sock on the tree and kept asking me when Santa will come. To Keun Suk, Christmas eve is 2nd happiest day for him after his birthday. So, papa Jang and myself would always stay up late on Christmas eve to put Christmas present for Keun Suk after he fell asleep (Pic 1)
Since young, Keun Suk knew how to pose and made funny face. Even though now Keun Suk still feel happy when it snows but when he was little, he loved snow so much to the extend that he would run around in snow and forget the coldness. Everytime when it snowed, I would be busy running after him with the winter jacket (Pic 2)

ba99c01bf1d4e478ffa3dfa7a0d94ae5.jpg

This is when I brought Keun Suk to swim at the swimming pool at Walkerhill hotel. Keun Suk would insist to wear the swimming cap and he is a well behaved boy.  (pic 3 and 4)

Keun Suk showing off his strength(muscles), I wonder who taught him that but he can pose so well to present his "masculinity"(Pic 5)
Dressing up Keun Suk with cute clothings has been my great pleasure. At that moment wearing jumper suit was quite rare right? Keun Suk could become a child fashionist with my fashion sense. (Pic 6 and 7)
Little Keun Suk likes red color very much. 
When he wore red clothing, he felt so happy and smiling throughout (Pic 8)

cre: weibo, Eng trans: ss Muimui Lim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thoughts on ‘Switch ~Change the world~’ Episode 5-6
Switch EP 5-6 (The person who can say I AM WHO I AM)**
*Episode 5*
The episode starts with a group of masked men coming to save our Sa Do Chan (impersonating our handsome prosecutor Prince Baek Joon Soo) who is kidnapped when he disguised as an indie band guitarist to catch those drug smugglers. There is no idea from where these people come to save our Prince from danger. They release a gas which makes it easy to fight with the thugs remaining unidentified by anyone there. One man from the group puts a mask on our Prince who was lying on ground after being hit hard by the thugs.. (Poor Prince.. but thanks to God they saved him )
Suddenly that saviour man is attacked by a thug & we see his prosthetic hand falling on ground. OMG!! This drama turns exciting at each and every turn. Our Prince lying unconscious there finds everything strange too.
Viewers are left with lots of questions for who are these people? Are they here for Baek Joon Soo or Sa Do Chan? We have to be too patient for so many stories to unfold in future.. Loving the suspense in Switch!!

Then we find the demon man Geum Tae Woong (who tried two brutal attacks on BJS but failed hehe..) busy in making a painting. His right hand comes with a man who helped them kidnap Sa Do Chan.. When he asks the demon man for some money, he sweetly says ‘yes’ to him but instructs his right hand to kill him right away.. Waaaahh what a ‘SWITCH’!!! That man’s blood even ruins his painting.
(Along with our Prince there are really great actors working here. The demon man does it so well with his expressions and all.. So scary face..)

Read more: http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/51566

e32e8067ba265d85719534117fcbc0ce.jpg

My thoughts:
I think I have already included a lot of thoughts in my recap. Since this was my first time,I was really clueless what to write, where to begin, how to write & ended up writing a long recap. Sorry friends..
But at the end I will say I love this man for making us witness an unforgettable epic scene.
And so proud of Suk for gifting such a fantastic drama to us. No doubt with a thrilling plot, music and amazing actors & script, SWITCH will also be one of the best Korean Dramas in history just like all his previous works.

Just like Suk said in press conference, it really seems like a movie. And above all the drama has taken real time problems of Corruption, Drug addicts & funding of illegal weapons to talk on which is prevailing everywhere & there is an urgent need to ‘change the world’ to make it a better place for some innocent people who are hurt for no reason.

I am super excited to know what’s gonna happen now in next ep. Did they really SWITCH their places? Has my Joon Soo Oppa really come back to his senses? What will happen if a love triangle builds in future between BJS-OHR-SDC?? (My heart can’t see any one of them heart broken!

41312054441_751c5c746d.jpg

• Like 2