Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

[News] Jang Keun Suk has contributed 100 million won to Gangwon-do and has been having good influence

Jang Keun Suk, who is serving as an alternative, donated 100 million won for the forest fire damage in Gangwon-do.

According to the Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association, Jang Keun Suk delivered 100 million won for the relief of forest fire damage in Gangwon Province on 10 April.

On April 4, large-scale forest fires occurred in Goseong-gun, Sokcho, Gangneung, Donghae and Inje-gun areas and were declared as special disaster areas. 

As a PR Ambassador for the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games, 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Paralympics, a PR Ambassador for Gangwon Province, and Jang Keun Suk who has a strong affection for Gangwon Province, his sincere desire for restoring the forest fire and relieving victims is more meaningful. 

f64a44debc93b3633e773a2cb0906e3d.jpg

Jang Keun Suk, through his agency, said, "Jang Keun Suk, who has a special affection as a goodwill ambassador in Gangwon province, got to know the news and was hurt than anyone else. " I hope that the damaged areas will be restored as soon as possible and hope can be delivered to the hearts of wounded victims." He said.

In addition, Jang Keun Suk's domestic and international fans will voluntarily participate in relief activities and donate 60 million won worth of goods and donations. Fans will go directly to Sokcho and Goseong to deliver rice and ramen for the victims on 11th April.

Jang Keun Suk said, "To fans who voluntarily participated and donating, thank you very much for strong supporter whenever there is a hard time."

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005216432&fbclid=IwAR1P5IDcLSLYSd0-0gtiEWYStp2bUq7TS0BGk0dL7VkWMdbO7UcNrzEx7ec

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Jang Keun Suk donated to 2 different organizations to help Gangwon Province wildfire victims:
On April 10th, Jang Keun Suk himself donated 100 million won to the "Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association". 
On April 11th, he donated 48 millon won worth of resources (rice, ramen...) to Social Welfare Community Chamber= “Community Chest of Seoul”. Eels (Cri-J, JKS Japan FC and Eels from all over the world) also donated 45 million won (money) to this organization, Community Chest of Seoul.

13cb84ed0429288ab638cd847c8c63f3.jpg

cre: Naver

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

From IG of fruits_of_love (Social Welfare Community Chamber = “Community Chest of Seoul”)

Actor Jang Keun Suk shared warm with Korean official fan club Cri J. 
Due to the damage from forest fires in Gangwon Province, victims who were evacuated to their temporary homes were cordially given relief provisions as well as warmth.

What a beautiful fandom culture with the integration of a star and a fan!
Fruits of Love always cheers for you.

Text: Gangwon-do sharing
Gangwon-do Honorary ambassador Jang Keun Suk and his fan club Cri J offer warmth together.

7219b2039d4d877f1ee84a5f06e6b23e.jpg

instagram.com/p/BwJpBfdlbSD/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk + Fans deliver 93 Million won worth of relief provisions to help victims by forest fires

On the 11th of April, Actor Jang Keun Suk and his fans submitted more than 93 million won to the Seoul Social Welfare Fundraising Association (= Fruit of Love).

On April 12th, "Fruit of Love” revealed that Jang Keun Suk donated 48 million won worth of rice and instant noodles to the victims. And Cri J, the official fan club of Jang Keun Suk, and the official fan club of Japan raised a total of 45 million won from fans all over the world.

This time, the official FC of Jang Keun Suk, through the "Seoul Love Fruit Sharing Club", visited the forest fire disaster scene in the Tucheng area of Gaocheng County, Gangwon-do, for disaster relief.
At present, Actor Jang’s management company on behalf of Actor Jang, who is currently serving in the military said, "I hope to help the victims who have suffered from the sudden forest fires."

c3bc2a5c66d87f893010910d4daa1d55.jpg

In addition, Cri J said on behalf of fans around the world, "On stepping into the scene, we finally realized the plight of the victims. Although what we offer is simply a tiny power, it is hoped that the victims will stay hopeful when being faced with difficulties."

Kim Yong-hee, Secretary-general of Seoul's Fruit of Love Org. said, “We will try our best to quickly and cautiously deliver the donations to the victims in the disaster-stricken areas of Gangwon-do. We hope that the beautiful fan culture in which the stars and fans practice sharing together will expand in the future.”

For the six consecutive years, Jang Keun Suk and his official fan Cri J held a "Sharing Photo Exhibition." A total of about 320 million won have been donated through the event admission fees and fundraising. He was appointed as Honorary Ambassador of Gangwon-do and 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics & Paralympic Games.

cre: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000091381

Translated by JKS FC in Taiwan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reading comments about "Switch" drama:

1/ Waaahhh really impressed by the story. An extraordinary comeback for Jang Keun Suk.

I really didn't expect that the story will have these much of turning points.The Drama is full of fun, actions & friendliness. 

14d4d57bc7bb497f01be3b199c59814b.jpg

2/ So good and superb acting from everyone! Each episode gets better as the storyline progresses and there’s always a twist! This drama keeps you on the edge of your seat and keeps you guessing! 
Jang Keun Suk does an amazing job in his role along with the rest of the cast! And I personally think he looks great the way he is (read some comments as I watched the drama and some stated his weight gain) regardless he looks healthy and that doesn’t distract from his acting! Plus he’s still handsome as ever! 
Jung Woong In makes such a great villain in this drama that you can’t help but despise him!! He’s technical, smart but evil and that makes for the perfect K drama bad guy. I like how the story has progressed, despite the lack of romance I think it is very believable and not rushed unlike other dramas that I’ve seen in the past. 
Both leads get the job done as professionals. If I wanted to watch a sappy love story I would have watched something else, but if you want something new and refreshing then watching Switch.. you can’t go wrong with this choice.

cre: viki

• Like 2

[News] Jang Keun Suk donates 100 million won for Gangwon fire's relief 
Actor Jang Keun Suk has donated 100 million won to help overcome the damages of the Gangwon forest fire, following a series of meaningful charitable activities.
On April 10, actor Jang Keun Suk conveyed his warm heart to the place where help was needed when giving 100 million won to Hope Bridge Association of the National Disaster Relief to help recover the damage caused by Gangwon forest fire.

After a wide-spread forest fire occurred in Goseong District, Sokcho City, Gangneung City, Donghae City, Inje District of Gangwon Province on April 4 (Thursday), these locations were announced as the special disaster area. Previously, Jang Keun Suk had been active enthusiastically as a promotional ambassador for Gangwon Province and 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Games, 2018 Winter Paralympic Games, so he had a special affection for Gangwon Province more than anyone else. Jang Keun Suk's sincere heart of willing to help the victims and overcome the damage of the fire this time has, therefore, become more meaningful.

3c35cf8c6d0cf122747dabbe2d268ce5.jpg

Not only that, right after the accident, fans of Jang Keun Suk at home and abroad voluntarily participated in relief activities through the official homepage and Jang Keun Suk also joining hands with fans after being aware of this. Fans work together in a variety of ways and are expected to give away items and money with a total value of 60 million won. Also, tomorrow (April 11), they will go directly to Sokcho and Goseong to transfer rice and instant noodles to the victims.

Over the past time, Jang Keun Suk and fans have always been at the forefront of supporting any places that need help. And at the same time, they are trying to spread the donating culture. With his fandom's enthusiastic spirit of leading that mature fan culture, Jang Keun Suk expressed his gratitude with his love for fans, creating a positive mutual relationship and together leaving meaningful marks.

The representative of Jang Keun Suk's management company said, "As a promotion ambassador for Gangwon Province, Jang Keun Suk has a special affection for this place. After learning about the recent news, he felt sorrier than anyone.

He is praying that the damaged area will go through this quickly and the victims who have suffered will be given hope. Above all, he would like to express his sincere gratitude to the fans who have volunteered to join him in donating - because they are always ready to become solid supporters whenever they are in need."

Thus, the male singer with golden heart Jang Keun Suk and his fans - the ones that are leading the beautiful fandom culture - once again created the inspirational charitable activities.

cre; https://channels.vlive.tv/BA6899/celeb/1.10674366

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[Article] Jang Keun Suk prepared a gift to look back on his 8-year history “I want to know about how eels felt then”
Jang Keun Suk (31) is extremely popular throughout Asia with versatile talents such as actor, singer, and producer.

Currently, he’s serving military. Recently his film concert tour has begun. His past concerts held in Japan, from his first tour in 2010 till the one just held before going to military, were edited for the film concert, which helps you to look back over his history in 8 years.

47545040462_6932f9fc0d.jpg

The special event touring 19 venues throughout Japan is a gift from Jang Keun Suk.

He talked in an interview on ‘Swicth ~Change the world~’, his final drama before MS. “I wish to watch my DVDs with eels.

Watching the videos, I’d like to ask them how you felt then. As eels want to know how I feel, I also want to know how you feel. I hope to hold such an event that I can ask eels about such questions.”

We’re sure that he wants to know how eels felt after joining this film concert!

47545040512_fd5ba832fb.jpg

cre: https://www.jprime.jp/articles/amp/14912?display=b

Eng trans: tenshi_akuma (Japan)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Korea Eel posted: 

As a fan of one star, I think I live a more worthwhile life. I want to be a fan not to be ashamed of my actor #JangKeunSuk

#Jang Keun Suk_officialfanclub #CriJ #Donation_and_service_participation

3b5aaafca7aace4ce81553f50f71fe4b.jpg

716eedc2e36dc5852f2ee16807140ff7.jpg

instagram.com/p/BwKCeGuBvdM/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

KNTV (Japan)  first broadcast! Switch Change The World Drama
Last starring work before Jang Keun Suk enlistment! 
A genius scammer and an elite prosecutor who challenged the two opposing roles and pioneered a new ground 
Exciting entertainment!
A hugely popular Jang Keun Suk won't give up somewhere A genius scammer and a serious prosecutor's first challenge for two roles each! 
The drama with full of magnificent scale and a sense of speed. 

On-air date:    Starts on Friday, June 7 , at 11:30 to 0:45 after every week (Fri, Sat)
Rebroadcast date:   After 5:30 to 8:00 every week (Sun) 

54815ec66ce896b6262d22285d60606f.jpg

https://knda.tv/kntv/program/kn190604/

• Like 2

[Article] Actor Jang Keun Suk donated 10 tons of rice of love to areas affected by fire in Gangwon
It’s revealed on 17th April that actor Jang Keun Suk donated rice and ramen of love to Sokcho City and Goseong that are affected by Gangwon fire.

Jang Keun Suk’s donations of rice and ramen were delivered on 11th April – 5 tons of rice to Sokcho City Hall, and 10,000 packages of ramen to Goseoung-gun Office. On 16th April additional 5 tones of rice (10 tons all together), and 10,000 packages of ramen were delivered to Goseoung-gun Office.

47632377561_5dcfaa2fe8.jpg

The rice and ramen donated by Jang Keun Suk are Dream ramen and rice wreaths that his international fans have sent (in his name) to support Jang Keun Suk.

Previously Jang Keun Suk donated 100 million won to Gangwon fire victims through Korea Disaster Relief Association, his fans (called eels) from all over the world had a spontaneous fund-raising, and donated too a significant amount of 50 millions won.

cre: Beyond Post

Eng trans: Zoe from ECI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Comments about "Switch" drama:

1/ This show is a surprise hit! I didn’t have any expectations when I decided to watch this show. I was just looking for something to kill time but this show surprised me. I was expecting a very simple show about swapping identities. The typical misunderstood thief being chased by the law, specifically a confused lawyer/prosecutor but the story was complex, yet funny and easy to follow. 
The writers managed to weave a story with a variety of twists & turns into something the viewers easily understood.

Every episode revealed another tantalizing secret about the lead character’s past and his relationship with the bad guy. I was drawn into the closeness of the Team Conman and became more & more curious about the relationship between the lead prosecutors and how they’ll eventually become a part of Team Conman.

The actors did a phenomenal job playing their characters. All of the team spirit, loyalty and relationships were believable. I was hooked from the very beginning all the way till the very very end. I found myself wishing it wouldn’t end. This show has wit, charm, intelligence, human, friendship, loyalty ... so many elements that made it addictive to watch. It exceeded my expectations. Thank you actors, film crew & staff and Viki subbers. This was a great show!

7c308fb132dfc4b293817d95cccd8f9c.jpg

2/ Jang Keun Suk is so handsome I couldn't stop watching! As for the show, it's light hearted and full of action entertaining. Fun to watch for sure. 
There's not much romance but that's never bothered me. The female lead she's not the best and I found her beautiful but just okay character wise. I liked the swindlers more Ig I loved their antics. Most of the plot was clever and well written. The antagonists were also interesting and as for the double role I think the actor did a great job.

• Thanks 1

[News] Gangwon Tourism Promotion Ambassadors Jang Keun Suk and Lee Dong Wook lead the support of the reconstruction caused by forest fires
The Gangwon-do tourism PR ambassadors who successfully endeavored to promote the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics participated in the support of the huge mountain fire disaster, which attracted the attention of the public.
Gangwon-do PR ambassador, Korean Star Jang Keun-Suk learned about the forest fire during his military service and donated 100 million won through the National Disaster Relief Association.

2a37c591a621d59d3924cd39c95df48c.jpg

In addition, Jang Keun Suk’s global fan clubs including areas like South Korea, Japan, China, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East also donated 93 million won to help recovery from the forest fires.

At the same time, Indonesian Yogyakarta City, as a member of the East Asia Local Government Tourism Forum (EATOF) for 19-year friendship, also wrote to the local government governors and governors to express the reconstruction and stability of the affected areas and the victims and donate money through the Secretariat of the EATOF. The Japan Travel Industry Association (JATA) President Tawakawa also wrote a letter, hoping for its recovery soon.

http://m.kado.net/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=963652&fbclid=IwAR1H5O4BRR1Ro8MR5WFv9fvYcaUs8ifhHaJZZ-lHZyck3sFwYDYncFKrJGY#Redyho

Translated by JKS FC in Taiwan

• Thanks 1