Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Jang Keun Suk BEST Works 2011-2017 ~FAN SELECT~ First limited deluxe edition
The details of Jang Keun Suk BEST Works 2011-2017 ~FAN SELECT~ First limited deluxe edition (CD + Blu-ray) were released
– Deluxe box cover
– A real-sized poster printed on both sides of the newspaper (1600mm x 514mm, 2 sheets, 4 photos)
– 4 sheets of B5-sized clear poster (enclosed in an envelope)
– 32p mini photo book that is included some unreleased photos after his debut

45506125514_141647e00f_z.jpg

source: KOARI

• Like 2

Jang Keun Suk will appear on the cover of Nikkan Sports “Choa” vol.71 to be published on December 19th.
It features Jang Keun Suk in its 16-page lead-off article including many nostalgic photos of JKS as well as some of his unreleased photos from the special photo book which comes with his upcoming greatest hits albums (to be released on Dec 26th).

The article also includes some pages of supportive messages from eels!

bc8807860b05e0d6b84d9230067837b2.jpg

cr: tw

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Encountering Jang Keun Suk with a dramatic feature accidentally at Cultwo Show and he also gave his telephone phone number without hesitation
MC: I heard that Jang Keun Suk is at the doorway.
MC: Really? He is really handsome!...Why are you coming here? Jang Keun Suk, aren't you coming to our show? It seems that he is just passing by, because he has a program to attend. Yes, JKS no wonder...Here is a seat for you. Come on in. How handsome!
MC: Ah! Mr. JKS. I am very glad to meet you, thank you. Please say hello to our audience.

JKS: Hello, everyone, I am Asia Prince Jang Keun Suk.
MC: Why did you visit our place?
JKS: When I was drinking with Tschang Yeul a few days ago, we talked about this possibility. Now because it’s the time to survey the viewing rate of each program. SBS is the place to raise my career...
MC: Yes...
JKS: So I applied to come here to attend the show. By the way, I would like to say hello to you and wish everyone a Happy New Year!

MC: I wish you a happy new year too. Just feel free being here.
JKS: We are greatly honored by your presence. Here we can see Asia Prince in person, how have you been recently?
JKS: My school is having a winter vacation and I am enjoying my vacation.

MC: You are a student?
JKS: I am a graduate student for a master-doctoral dual program.
MC: Are the activities in Japan still going on?
JKS: Yes, traveling to and fro from Korea and Japan.
MC: How do you feel as Asia Prince?
JKS: I feel rather lonely.
MC: It turns out to be that a prince is lonely. A superstar is basically very lonely...because we are adults.
MC: When was your first debut?

JKS: I have been working in this entertainment field for 25 years.
MC: Hey! Such a long time.
JKS: Yes, I was a child star when I was five years old.
MC: Then you are our predecessor. We have been working for 22 years.
MC: You debuted when you were five, no wonder. Among us I am the youngest even though I have been working in this field for 21 years.
MC: I heard that someone said that JKS is worth 100,000 dollars.
MC: 100,000 dollars is the best of all here.

JKS: What does 100,000 dollars stand for?
MC: This is our secret code, betting that your appearance can be worth 100, 000 dollars.
JKS: Remitted to my account?
MC: No, we paid to others. Do you want it? 
I have been very poor recently.
MC: Have you attended Kim Tschang Yeul's "Old School?"

JKS: Not yet! Before I go there, I come here first. I come here to have lunch in advance, and drop by greeting my seniors.
MC: So the reason you come to "Old School" today just because you had a drink together yesterday and realized the promise.
JKS: Yes.
MC: So cool. You suit the action to the word.
When will our superstar have some time to come to our show?

JKS: Of course, I will give you my phone number right away.
MC: We are exchanging the phone number on air. Hahahaha, well, I wil share your phone number with them. I will spread your phone number to others. OK, you may leave as you
wish.

JKS: Goodbye!
MC: Thank you, Jang Keun Suk. Our Jang Keun Suk! I hope he
can sing a song in this program. His appearance is really unexpected. Today his hair style also looks very casual.
MC: He feels like wearing casual clothes. Next to him I can smell the fragrance. His 
perfume smells very nice. He smells like a prince indeed.
MC: A prince never sweats...
MC: Even his sweat that flows out smells
nice like perfume.
MC: Really?
MC: Yes.
MC: Would you like
to smell my sweat?
MC: Ah. Ah.

Eng trans: JKS FC in Taiwan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1