Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

The Acting Grand Prize Best Actor / Popularity Award 
Jang Keun Suk won the most popular actor award on Korean Drama Summary web, a web of Korean Drama in Japan.
Jang Keun Suk has over 70% of 7,762 votes!
It is already a popular award without complaint.
Instead, we felt once again the magnificence of the power from Eels.
#Switch #JangKeunSuk #SwitchDrama #BestActor #GrandPrize#BestDrama #AsiaPrince #HallyuStar #SBSStar #WewaitforJKS#KoreanStar
https://karasuji.com/other/2018awardman02/

f0d290701fec81b1f703d3a86b68f1d1.jpg

• Like 2

Comments about Switch drama

* I have been hooked to it , this series has become one of my favourite series. Great acting, great music, great direction and great story-line.
* I would like to say its very interesting drama which all characters are well performer and I like everything. I  got too much excited to see next episode.

* Loved it from beginning to ending...Keep shining.
* Switch change the world is superb, Jang Keun Suk did well, no doubt about his acting skills, it is interesting.  I hope this year you got more awards but in my view you already the winner 

cre: Gg

b9b882457db05590c8c9de44db62904e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Comments about "Switch" 

* Such an entertaining drama. I enjoyed every episodes. It was a playful and interesting drama, never a dull episode.

** I was holding my breath, but I actually loved the ending. Do Chan can’t realistically walk away from his life of swindling without paying for it (besides the previous accusations) and if he paid for it no one would trust him to help with catching bad guys. It just makes sense that he is doing his self-assigned job on his own way. Plus, you can’t split the team.
I think this drama was fun and clever and I never felt it dragged. I like the smart villains were out smarter.

5b01f88f714054755a28025fdbf683c3.jpg

cre: www.dramamilk.com

• Like 2

Another comments about "Switch" drama 

* This drama is so good. Theme is very different from the usual K-drama...It's fresh! Actors are not overly acting, very natural. The male lead is very charismatic. He has a wide range of acting abilities. Plot is unexpected... Really worth watching. Will definitely do another run... Hope "Switch" season 2.

** In the final episode Jang Keun Suk, who played both the swindler Sa Do Chan and the prosecutor Baek Joon Soo, proved that good triumphs over evil and ended the joint switch operation.

I love this drama. Miss all of them.

This is one of the best drama in 2018. Really recommend for K-drama fans who bored with some family dramas and romance cliche typical dramas.
Indeed if you want a good K-drama try looking some low rating drama instead. There is something wrong about korean audiences preference. The highest rating K-drama usually about family theme or some dramas with media playing...

That the same pattern with hundred years lol.
Thats why i am bored with K-drama..and rarely watch it since couple years because they always has same pattern.. But this drama is different from them. So amazing drama.

999233b6dbcb949dea77a35f8c4cd146.jpg

cre: wikidrama

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1