[Drama 2010] Birdie, Buddy 버디버디

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Birdie Buddy Episode 7 and 8 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

birdiebuddy.jpg

Birdie Buddy 1-8 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...die-buddy-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Just finished watching Eps 7 over at DramaFever ... and all I can say is, "Oh Ss*t." I really do feel for these characters. There is something refreshingly human and relatable about them that I rarely see in other dramas. No one is overtly over the top, and the random campiness is cute and keeps it quirky.

btw - I don't think the dad got amnesia, but rather became mentally challenge because of the hit to the head. Clearly he remembers Mi Soo, but behaves like he's a child.

Gah! ... have to wait till tomorrow for eps 8 ... then next week for 9 & 10 ... such a good drama!

you are right! my bad :P and thanks, semi-fly, for the download link.

I'm kinda curious, how many of us here at Soompi are watching this drama currently? I still have to catch up with the newest episode, but so far I'm liking it. ^^

I'm watching, but waiting till DramaFever uploads it since it's fully subbed. Usually it's about a day or two after it's aired. :)

Really enjoying the series as well.

Guest nancylee15

I'm surprised not many are tuning into this drama...it's actually quite a surprise...I'm enjoying this show so much! Thanks to everyone who is providing spoilers and pictures.

Archived