Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

itemprop="name"Taecyeon gets bundled up for InStyle

Taecyeon_1377276573_20130823_taecyeon_in

Although it seems unlikely that Taecyeon could ever get cold (what with all of his hotness), the We Got Married star decided to bundle up for the latest issue of InStyle. Choosing a layered look, Taecyeon proves that he can look just as good under layers of clothes as he does shirtless. The toned down colors of the sweaters and knits that he's wearing are perfect for creating a stylish autumn wardrobe -- add that to his smolder and you've got a winning combination! So all you guys out there, take some tips from Taecyeon, and start preparing your fall wardrobe early!

Surprisingly, the 2PM member discussed acting rather than his idol experience during his interview. Taecyeon stated, "Because I had been touring around the world for the last 2 years, I left Korea, and I really missed having the chance to act. I thought about the times I'd pull all-nighters at the set and share a can of energy drinks with my fellow actors."

It seems that Taecyeon is really getting into acting!

2PM-Taecyeon_1377276270_af_org.jpg

source : dramafever

class="post-title"13 gorgeous men for Cosmopolitan’s 13th anniversary

(skipped unrelated.....)

Cosmopolitan brings 13 gorgeous singers/actors for its 13th anniversary.

They are Kim Ji Suk, Taecyeon, Kim Woo Bin, Verbal Jint , No Min Woo, Choi Jin Hyuk, Seo Ha Jun, Kim Gi Ri, Park Ki Woong, Song Jae Rim, Go Kyung Pyo, 2AM’s Jinwoon, and Yong Jun Hyung.

Taecyeon

taecyeon

source : KoreanVibe
LINK to view more photos : http://koreanvibe.com/13-gorgeous-men-for-cosmopolitans-13th-anniversary#more-17995

class="entry-title"i hear his voice…

I hear, I like, I listen, I love.

I have a thing for voices – especially when it comes to guys. Low and deep usually works for me, but there are those that are uniquely addictive that the two earlier factors don’t really act as pre-requisites. Here are a few voices that I could listen to almost all day…in no particular order.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Taecyeon

source : http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/

[Ratings: Mon, 09.02.13] Ratings Stand Still for Monday-Tuesday Dramas

Monday September 2, 2013

Dramas

1. KBS Good Doctor 17.4

2. SBS Empire of Gold 11.4

3. MBC Goddess of Fire Jeongi 8.4

Cable

tvN Who Are You 1.250 (tvN)

Variety

1. KBS Hello 10.4

2. SBS Healing Camp 5.2

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research
**Numbers may vary due to calculations and other factors 

Photo Credit: KBS / enewsworld

***COOL, I'm happy for Taecyeon! I cannot wait to hear how he will sound on this version. I'm curious of the outcome with Taecyeon's rap.  I know Cho Yong Pil, but I don't listen to his song though! Go Taecyeon! L-)

2PM's Taecyeon to feature in the Japanese version of Cho Yong Pil's 'Hello'

2PM-Taecyeon-cho-yong-pil_1378262132_af_

2PM's Taecyeon got the chance to collaborate with the legendary veteran Cho Yong Pil for the upcoming Japanese version of his 19th album 'Hello'!

SEE ALSO: 2PM celebrate their 5th anniversary with special messages for their HOTTEST

JYP Entertainment stated, "2PM's Taecyeon had a rap featuring in Cho Yong Pil's album 'Hello' which will be released in Japan on October 16."

Although the Korean version of "Hello" featured rapper Verbal Jint, Taecyeon will be putting his own spin on the song for the Japanese version and showcase more of his English skills through the rap.

Taecyeon shared, "It is an honor for me to work with legendary Cho Yong Pil sunbaenim. I liked and listened to 'Hello' and 'Bounce' from his 19th album a lot, and I hope that many fans in Japan enjoy listening to Choi Yong Pil sunbaenim's music with me. I featured in the song with a joyful heart. I worked hard to create an awesome song so I ask that you look forward to it."

You can look forward to October 16th for the release of Taecyeon and Cho Yong Pil's collaboration!

source : allkpop

[Ratings: Tues, 09.03.13]

Tuesday September 3, 2013

Dramas

. KBS Good Doctor 17.4→18.4

2. SBS Empire of Gold 11.4→10.6

3. MBC Goddess of Fire Jeongi 8.4→9.1

Cable

tvN Who Are You 1.250 →1.199 (tvN)

Variety

1. KBS Our Neighborhood Variety and Sports 7.5

2. SBS Incarnation 3.8

September 5, 2013

Taecyeon to help Cho in Japan

04225815.jpg

Cho Yong-pil
Veteran singer Cho Yong-pil is getting a boost from a much younger star. Idol singer Ok Taecyeon of the boy group 2PM will team up with him for his Japanese album next month.

According to yesterday’s reports from Ok’s agency, JYP Entertainment, Ok will feature on the Japanese version of “Hello,” the title song of Cho’s latest album, which is scheduled to be released there on Oct. 16.

Local rapper Verbal Jint performed on the Korean version of the song, but in Japan Ok is a bigger star.

“It is an honor to work with a legendary singer like Cho Yong-pil,” said Ok, according to local reports.

“I was very delighted to participate in the song as I listened to the Korean version so many times before,” he said.

Ok is slated to leave for Japan soon, along with the other members of 2PM, to meet with his Japanese fans on Saturday and Sunday.

By Lee Sun-min

credit : JoongAngDaily

15 Male Korean actors that should get more screen time in Hollywood

Taecyeon-TOP-Yoochun-Lee-Joon-Siwon-lee-

As the Hallyu wave gets bigger and bigger, it's not just idols who are branching out into international markets! For actors, their biggest dream is to act in Hollywood. There are many actors who have started to branch into Hollywood movies, but who can get enough of these Korean hotties? Additionally, there's also Korean American and other actors who have already established a foothold in Hollywood but they're not being utilized as much as we would like.

Here is a list of more Koreans we'd like to see more often in Hollywood, in no specific order. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

And now for the idols who could be a good match for Hollywood.

Taecyeon (Dream High, Who Are You)

julien-kang_1377618653_20130827_taecyeon

[Ratings: Mon 09.09.13]

Monday September 9, 2013

Dramas

1. KBS Good Doctor 18.3

2. SBS Empire of Gold 10.8

3. MBC Goddess of Fire Jeongi 8.4

Cable

tvN Who Are You 1.106 (tvN)

Variety

1. KBS Hello 9.1

2. SBS Healing Camp 6.8

***Looking forward to watching this movie. This seems like a good film. I’m sure Taec's dorkiness will show in this movie- LOL :))

Teaser released for movie 'Marriage Blue' starring Taecyeon, Lee Yeon Hee, Go Jun Hee, and more

For those anxious to see the upcoming movie 'Marriage Blue' [Korean title: 'The Night Before the Wedding'], which stars the likes of TaecyeonLee Yeon Hee, Go Jun Hee, Joo Ji Hoon, and more, a teaser has been revealed! While the movie won't be out until November, the teaser will let you take a peek at the upcoming storyline.

Covering four different couples and their relationships, 'Marriage Blue' offers an interesting and comical perspective on impending marriages.  One notable caption in the teaser suggests that the most dangerous week is the one before the wedding. 

Check it out above and stay tuned for a longer trailer that may be coming our way!

SEE ALSO: Taecyeon's movie 'The Night Before the Wedding' to be released in theaters on November 21

[Ratings: Tues, 09.10.13]

Tuesday September 10, 2013

Dramas

1. KBS Good Doctor 18.3→19.4

2. SBS Empire of Gold 10.8→11.2

3. MBC Goddess of Fire Jeongi 8.4→7.9

Cable

tvN Who Are You 1.106→1.237 (tvN)

Variety

1. KBS Our Neighborhood Variety and Sports 7.2

2. MBC Cultwo Veranda Show 5.0

3. SBS Incarnation 4.4

class="tit_detail"The Night Before the Wedding Cast

Celebrities such as Taecyeon, Lee Yeon Hee, Go Jun He, and Joo Ji Joon will be the cast of the movie and more. The movie will be out in November.

The English title of the movie is Marriage Blue which portrays an interesting and a comical perspective on impending marriages. The dangerous week is before the wedding.

Stay tuned for more

source : KOFAN

class="content-title"Taecyeon Is Proud of His Mascot “Okcat”

Taecyeon Is Proud of His Mascot “Okcat”

Recently on his Twitter on September 10, 2PM‘s Ok Taecyeon left a message, “When I returned to Korea, there it was, Okcat doll! It’s only a sample, but it is still so cute.” Then immediately afterward, Taecyeon uploaded a photo along with another message, “I forgot to upload the picture… Okcat coming soon~.”

In the released photo is Taecyeon holding a green cat doll. As he hugs the cat lovingly, Taecyeon looks adorable in this picture. In the past, Taecyeon has considered “Okcat” as his mascot. He was known for often drawing in “Okcat” as part of his autograph.

Netizens that saw this picture commented, “Ok Taecyeon and Okcat! Ok Taecyeon is cuter,” “Love the scarf on the cat,” and “Will there be other colors available as well?”

taecyeon cat twitter

credit : soompi news

class="content-title"Lee Yeon Hee, Joo Ji Hoon, and 2PM’s Taecyeon Entangled in a Love Triangle for “Marriage Blue”

Lee Yeon Hee, Joo Ji Hoon, and 2PM’s Taecyeon Entangled in a Love Triangle for “Marriage Blue”

New stills from the upcoming movie “Marriage Blue” (English title; “The Eve of Marriage” literal title) featuring Lee Yeon Hee, Joo Ji Hoon, and 2PM‘s Taecyeon have been unveiled.

The movie also stars Kim Kang WooKim Hyo Jin, and Go Jun Hee, among many others. This star-studded movie will follow four couples during the week before their wedding day. Kim Kang Woo and Kim Hyo Jin play one of the couples, while Taecyeon and Lee Yeon Hee play another. Taecyeon will play a chef who is Lee Yeon Hee’s fiancé. Unfortunately for Taecyeon, Joo Ji Hoon, who will play a webtoon artist, comes between the couple to shake things up.

Taecyeon (Won Chul) and Lee Yeoo Hee (Sumi) play a couple who has been dating for seven years, and with a relationship that long, feelings are lukewarm, and everything is a ritual. The still released shows Lee Yeon Hee resting on Taecyeon’s stomach in a pose that is familiar and comfortable, but far from passionate.

The still of Lee Yeon Hee and Joo Ji Hoon (Kyung Soo) shows the actress looking happier than in the previous still after meeting Joo Ji Hoon in Jeju Island. Sumi goes to Jeju Island secretly to participate in a nail art competition a week before her wedding to fiancé Won Chul. There she meets Kyung Soo by chance and starts to feel something for him despite their constant bickering.

Lee Yeon Hee Joo Ji Hoon

“Marriage Blue” premieres in November.

credit : soompi news

class="entry-title"2PM Taecyeon’s Debut Film Releases Teaser Poster

Marriage Blue

From left, Guzal Tursunova, Lee Don, Kim Hyo-jin, Kim Kang-woo, 2PM Taecyeon, Lee Yeon-hee, Ju Ji-hoon, Go Joon-hee and Lee Hee-jun on the teaser poster of romantic comedy film “Marriage Blue.” [Cinus Entertainment]

Upcoming romantic comedy film “Marriage Blue” has raised the public’s attention by releasing its teaser photos.

The film’s distributor Cinus Entertainment released through a press release on Sunday the teaser poster and five on-the-spot photos of its star cast of the movie, set to be released in November.

Starring actor Kim Kang-woo, Kim Hyo-jin, Lee Yeon-hee, 2PM’s Taecyeon, Lee Don, Guzal Tursunova, Lee Hee-jun, Go Joon-hee and Ju Ji-hoon, the film centers on four soon-to-be-married couples’ marriage blues.

In the teaser poster, couple wearing fancy dresses and suits yet with dissatisfying faces participate in a romantic party. The words on the poster, “Should I do this marriage, or not?” and “The most dangerous week of my life,” gave hint that the couples will go through conflicts.

In his first big screen project, Taecyeon plays a famous chef role, who is confused when his fiancée and nail artist Somi (Lee Yeon-hee) encounters web-cartoonist Gyeong-soo (Ju Ji-hoon).

2PM, Ok Taec-yeon, Lee Yeon-hee

K-pop group 2PM member Ok Taec-yeon (left) and actress Lee Yeon-hee. [Cinus Entertainment]

Lee Hee-jun, Go Joon-hee

Korean actor Lee Hee-jun (left) and actress Go Joon-hee. [Cinus Entertainment]

Reporter. Kang Jung-yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Lee Hye-ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr

Courtesy of Cinus Entertainment

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

[Ratings: Mon, 09.16.13]

Monday September 16, 2013

Dramas

1. KBS Good Doctor 17.9

2. SBS Empire of Gold 10.3

3. MBC Goddess of Fire Jeongi 7.5

Cable

tvN Who Are You 0.961 (tvN)

Variety

1. KBS Hello 9.3

2. SBS Healing Camp 7.1

***Wow, 33-countries? These are a lot of countries - awesome! I guess & still hope that my side is also included here. Really love this news. Congratulations to the team especially to Taecyeon! Cable & TvN are becoming a force. Glad the show's doing well! Taec deserves this. :))

tvN's popular drama 'Who Are You' to air in 33 different countries!

Taecyeon_1379360945_af_org.jpg

TvN's drama 'Who Are You', starring So Yi Hyun, 2PM's Taecyeon, and Kim Jae Wook, seems to be doing very well as it was recently sold to 33 countries! The drama is set to air around the world in countries, including America, Japan, and China to name a few.

CJ E&M's contents and overseas business team said, "'Who Are You' held a lot of interest overseas even before it was broadcast. The interesting set-up of a ghost fantasy as well as  the cast, So Yi Hyun, Taecyeon, and Kim Jae Wook, left a very favorable impression. Even now, we are getting constant love calls from the 33 countries. Europe is showing a lot of interest, and we are about to have additional discussions with Greece; it looks like we will be expanding sales in other countries."

SEE ALSO: Taecyeon's fanclub treats the cast and crew of 'Who Are You'

To see what all the hype is about, check out the drama on Mondays and Tuesdays at 11PM KST if you haven't already. 'Who Are You' is a ghost fantasy story centering on a female protagonist who can hear ghosts and tries to settle their unfinished business in the living world. Its finale is coming up!

***Awww.....the emoticons are so cute. I want to make an account here. K-pop idol release a toy stuffed animal brand – I’m proud of him. He took it to the next level. I wonder if this is free or will you have to pay to use it? And is this just for Koreans or available globally?:)

2PM Taecyeon's very own 'Okcat' emoticons on 'KakaoTalk' for HOTTESTs

2PM-Taecyeon_1379395334_af_org.jpg

2PM's Taecyeon is growing his line of 'Okcat' products with emoticons on mobile app 'KakaoTalk'!

SEE ALSO: Taecyeon to release plushies of his famous 'OKCAT'

Taecyeon's very own 'Okcat' emotions were released on 'KakaoTalk' on September 17 KST and features 18 different emoticons including the messages: "Hello", "Sleep Well", "A.D.T.O.Y", and more.

JYP Entertainment stated, "Taecyeon's character 'Okcat' will become an emoticon line for 'KakaoTalk' starting on the 17th... Beginning with 'Ockat' 'KakaoTalk' emoticons, the 'Okcat' line will be expanded into dolls, cushions, and various products. We ask for your love and support for the fun and unique character 'Okcat'."

Now HOTTESTs can communicate with 'Okcat' emoticons on 'KakaoTalk'!

***So busy, Taecyeon.you also has a movie. He’s so sweet, thanking his viewers. I'm so proud of him, he's doing so well. I like Taecyeon as an actor, too.  GO, Taecyeon! L-)

2PM's Taecyeon thanks viewers for watching his drama 'Who Are You'

2PM-Taecyeon_1379467007_af_org.jpg

Idol-turned-actor 2PM's Taecyeon thanked viewers for supporting his tvN drama 'Who Are You', which recently came to an end.

SEE ALSO: tvN's popular drama 'Who Are You' to air in 33 different countries!

Taecyeon shared, "I think I was able to get closer with viewers as the actor Taecyeon through 'Who Are You'. I won't forget the time I spent as Cha Gun Woo... I was able to work with good actors, including So Yi Hyun sunbaenim, Kim Jae Wook sunbaenim, Kim Chang Wan sunbaenim as well as the director, writer, and staff who were all great, so I was happy and learned a lot during each filming."

He made sure to give a shout out to the drama's fans, saying, "I'd like to sincerely thank the viewers who showed love for 'Who Are You'. I will mature more and return to you with a good production and character. I always ask for your love and interest."

You may not see Taecyeon on the small screen for a while, but you'll see him moving up to the big screen in his upcoming movie 'The Night Before the Wedding' when it premieres on November 21!

***Look..........what can you ask for? Such a good looking guy with the student-ish look. He looks like a regular campus heartthrob. I really admire him because despite his tight schedules he is still caring his education. Whoever his girlfriend must be very lucky. Good luck, Taecyeon with your lessons.  :))

Taecyeon looks like a handsome graduate student at Korea University

2PM-Taecyeon_1380122232_af_org.jpg

A picture of 2PM's Taecyeon at graduate school was recently revealed on Weibo.

The picture was taken at Korea University and shows Taecyeon happily posing with a fan. He looks handsome as usual even wearing a casual shirt, a backwards cap, and a school bag.  It would be hard not to notice Taecyeon wandering the halls with his tall stature and bright smile.

In response to the photos, fans exclaimed that he was very good-looking as usual despite the casual and comfortable-looking attire.