Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

4 Most handsome male leads in 2021 historical K-dramas

From crown prince to commoners, these 4 Korean actors flawlessly transform into their characters in this year’s historical K-dramas.

2021 has been an exciting year for fans of Korean dramas, especially the historical genre with the release of various quality series. Besides engrossing storylines, the male leads’ stunning visuals in historical settings also capture the hearts of the audience.

3. Taecyeon (Secret Royal Inspector & Joy)

Taecyeon-Secret-Royal-Inspector-Joy.jpg

Taecyeon also had a makeover with a historical role in “Secret Royal Inspector & Joy”. With a tall physique, Taecyeon seems to be suitable for historical dramas. Thereby helping him show the serious attitude and sense of responsibility of the character Ra Yi Eon.

Taecyeon-Secret-Royal-Inspector-Joy-1.jp

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/12/18/4-most-handsome-male-leads-in-2021-historical-k-dramas-according-to-knet/

• Like 1

Christmas greetings fro 51K.  The YT version has all the 51K actors.

Dearest fans

Christmas has come for 2021.  I wish you spend a happy and healthy Christmas.  I hope you wrap up the end of the year well.  I'll also become a hard working Taecyeon next year and will get closer to you guys.
Always stay healthy and happy.  Let's also meet next year!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :heart:
Edited by TheaN
add translation
  • Love 1

MinJun, Jun.K, wished Taecyeon a happy birthday on his IG Live:

"Happy birthday Taecyeon.  Ok Taecyeon ahjussi, happy birthday.  It's our Taecyeon-i's birthday.  Everyone please congratulate him a lot.  It's Ok Taecyeon ahjussi's birthday, he's so big.  Have you seen him in real life?  He's so big.  Big ahjussi!"

Then he posted an IG story:

spacer.png

"Happy birthday to Taecyeon, who has been sleeping well for 14 years." :D

From the M&M sisters

19 hours ago, TheaN said:

MinJun, Jun.K, wished Taecyeon a happy birthday on his IG Live:

"Happy birthday Taecyeon.  Ok Taecyeon ahjussi, happy birthday.  It's our Taecyeon-i's birthday.  Everyone please congratulate him a lot.  It's Ok Taecyeon ahjussi's birthday, he's so big.  Have you seen him in real life?  He's so big.  Big ahjussi!"

Then he posted an IG story:

"Happy birthday to Taecyeon, who has been sleeping well for 14 years." :D

From the M&M sisters

@TheaN thanks for the reminder that it's his special day TODAY!  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Taec Oppa! I hope you had a grand time celebrating this day with your family & loved-ones despite your busy schedule filming your drama.  :heart:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA48ZfKC-PkZ3caD-gojD

7 Powerful Korean Works To Watch If You Enjoyed “Hellbound”

Following the smashing success that “Squid Game” garnered this year, “Hellbound” also achieved significant popularity worldwide. The plot follows a number of people who have been contacted by a celestial being who informs them of the date and time of their death while condemning them to hell. This supernatural phenomenon sends the world into chaos, as citizens start being hunted down even for the pettiest sins. The mind-boggling question is: What actually happens when your time on Earth is up?

If you’re a fan of apocalyptic storylines, you will love the selection of Korean movies and dramas below. Enjoy!

1. “Save Me”

“Save Me” is about a broke family who moves to the suburbs to start a new life. They are welcomed by a religious group who helps them settle down, showing them kindness and generosity. Soon after, they find themselves amidst a cult with sinister secrets. Trapped between her delusional parents and bullied brother, Im Sang Mi (Seo Ye Ji) seeks the help of classmate Han Sang Hwan (Taecyeon) to save her from this infernal trap.

Just like “Hellbound,” this drama digs deep into the underlying fraud that is represented in religious cults, which heavily relies on the false idea of preparing for salvation in apocalyptic times. Joined by a handful of talented actors, Seo Ye Ji and Taecyeon showed outstanding performances as they both brought their characters to life. Not only did they fully capture the audience’s attention while playing their respective roles, but one might even forget for a second that they are only actors.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

Happy Birthday Ok Taecyeon: Dissecting his top 3 roles feat. Vincenzo, Save Me & Dream High

ok_taecyeon_main.jpg?width=752&format=we

Ok Taecyeon made his way into the entertainment industry after debuting as a part of JYP Entertainment’s boy group 2PM. He took on the role of the main rapper and has eventually branched out into being a singer and songwriter.

Taecyeon first kick-started his acting career by being a part of the drama ‘Cinderella’s sister’ and has since taken on some very versatile roles. Here, we are taking a look at some of the most notable ones.

Dream High:

Joined by the star-studded cast of Bae Suzy, Kim Soo Hyun, and IU for a classic, music school tale, Taecyeon embodied his character really well. Though the viewers’ focus was on the underdog, one could not ignore his smashing presence in the show. A true friend to his classmates, the band was complete with Jinguk’s inclusion.

Save Me:

Taking on a different tangent, Taecyeon entered the death and fear-ridden world of ‘Save Me’ where he dared to rescue the faith blinded people in a religious cult. As Sanghwan, he attempts to save people who have come under the influence of a fake priest and tries to stop his heinous actions, while also doing what’s right for his former classmate.

Vincenzo:

Our favourite on the list, Taecyeon took this role by the head and practically inserted himself to become the evil incarnate Jang Han Seok. His professionalism and the sheer contempt in his eyes every time he took on the role of the villain was enough to convince us of his fantastic acting caliber. The manic laughter that followed suit, has been lodged into our brains for a long time now.

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/happy-birthday-ok-taecyeon-dissecting-his-top-3-roles-feat-vincenzo-save-me-dream-high-976882

*** According to Nielsen Korea, the December 28, which was last night's final episode of “Secret Royal Inspector & Joy” concluded with an average nationwide rating of 3.8 percent, slightly higher than the 3.6 percent recorded for the previous episode. :kisslevel:

0001390849_001_20211229081201470.jpg?typ