Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

Guest exbow

^

Yes, he is. :D

Lee Mi Sook "I didn't know 'Cinderella's Sister' Taecyeon would do this well"

tn_1273933142_-1401707635_0.jpg

Actress Lee Mi Sook praised 2PM Taecyeon for his acting in KBS2TV "Cinderella's Sister."

On the episode of KBS2TV "Entertainment Relay" that aired on the 15th, Lee Mi Sook said about Taecyeon, "I didn't know Taecyeon would do this well [...] There are a lot of people trying to break into the drama scene, but Taecyeon really did well."

As for Seo Woo, she said, "She really overflows with aegyo."

The episode that aired on this day drew attention with the kind image of Seo Woo, who was bullied by a stern Lee Mi Sook.

Meanwhile, Lee Mi Sook is receiving favorable reviews from viewers for her acting as a vicious stepmother.

Reporter: Kim Gun Woo

Credit: Entertainment News

Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100515n07624

Translated by melodygreenleaf @ wild2day.org

Guest yuree

There are Entertainment Relay program featuring CS casts yesterday. Taec looked fine as ever. :D

cr: hapacalgirl

Guest yuree

"Actor-dol" Taecyeon, sleepyhead changed!

2010051707537735471.jpg

2PM's member Taecyeon, with his first serious acting attempt since his debut, is living each day breathlessly. Taecyeon is appearing in both music programs for 2PM's "Don't Stop Can't Stop" album, which was released the middle of last month, and KBS 2TV Wed-Thurs drama "Cinderella's Sister" at the same time. Originally a singer and now also a rookie actor, he is completely immersed in doing two things at once.

According to a JYPE representative, even at the company's initial concern that being in "Cinderella's Sister" and participating in the new album promotions together at once would be too tiring, Taecyeon showed his determination saying, "I can do it." Despite his packed schedule which allows him only 1-2 hours of sleep everyday, his passion is keeping him from losing heart. Recently, 2PM has appeared continuously on all three music programs, KBS 2TV "Music Bank," MBC "Show! Music Core," and SBS "Inkigayo." Taecyeon is also a fixed MC of "Inkigayo" and a fixed member of SBS "Good Sunday - Family Outing 2." His schedule overflows with acting, MC, variety shows in addition to his group activities. At this rate, shouldn't he fall over from exhaustion?

The company representative recently told OSEN, "Because of the good response from those around him, Taecyeon is finding strength to enjoy his activities." He continued, "Taecyeon is showing even more spirit because of the praises he received from viewers for his acting in 'Cinderella's Sister.' Although this varies slightly each week depending on the amount of lines he has, he normally has to go to the Pocheon filming site for 3-4 days every week and come back to Seoul after the shoot is done. Despite not having a single day of rest from doing 2PM performances, 'Inkigayo,' and 'FO2,' he's happy."

This representative said, "Among the members, Taecyeon normally sleeps the most [...] Even though he used to be called 'sleepyhead,' he is going through all his schedules nowadays with only one hour a sleep per day. It seems like he would be burdened stamina-wise, but he doesn't know how to be tired because of the fans' and members' support and is working hard." Although he is the type that sleeps the most, he has overcome that and now spends each day more earnestly than ever.

Anticipation is gathering for Taecyeon, who went from a "beast-dol" to become "variety-dol" and even "actor-dol."

Reporter: Yun Gah Ee

Credit: Osen

Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100517n02472

Translated by melodygreenleaf @ wild2day.org

omg....he only gets one hour to sleep a day :(

I hope he won't overwork himself.

Fighting baby!

Guest dc222

I'm still at Episode 10 for CS, but I just love how Jungwoo is the first one and really the only one to make Eun Jo smile since the very beginning! Hehe.

He's doing a great job, so impressed with his acting debut!

Guest MC_Lee

[M/V] 2PM SNSD Cabi Song.

Taec looks extra handsome in this CF. ^_^

that CF is awesome.

Tae looks great and hot too. ^^

Guest yuree

^

Welcome here!

Preview of next week family outing with Wonder girls. Taec will be full of joys.

Taec with Yubin, Yoona and Sohee. HAHAHA Here's you go my boy. lol

And he will dance to Rain"love song", I'm so ready to faint! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLSD1wdbo40

Thank you dear. You're the best, you know that right? :P

I know he will always be around the girls, so nothing new but that LOVE SONG dance is going to kill me that day. :rolleyes:

Taec NG cut in Cinderella Sister[ENG]

Guest dc222

Taec is doing very well on Cinderella's Sister, but I didn't know Taec had a cameo on SBS' Oh! My Lady with Siwon and Chae Rim. :o

taeccameo.jpg

Hehe... it's the Cass poster. :D

Guest exbow

Taec is doing very well on Cinderella's Sister, but I didn't know Taec had a cameo on SBS' Oh! My Lady with Siwon and Chae Rim. :o

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/dc222b/taeccameo.jpg

Hehe... it's the Cass poster. :D

LOL I saw that!

In 2 weeks CS will be ending. I'm gonna miss Jung Woo :(

Ok Taecyeon, after running while carrying Moon Geunyoung 'was light as a feather' bomb confession

Ok Taecyeon(2PM) has revealed his thoughts on running whilst carrying Moon Geunyoung.

On the 24th of May 'Yeoyumanman' 'live star magazine' which was aired through KBS 2TV went to the filming site of KBS 2TV Wed-Thurs drama 'Cinderella's sister'.

Ok Taecyeon made a surprise confession saying 'Moon Geunyoung is light as a feather'. 'It was manageable', after filming a scene in which he had to carry her whilst running.

On this day in the broadcasted scene, Moon Geunyoung after running whilst in Ok Taecyeon's arms yelled out 'Good good' which showed the cute side of her.

'Cinderella sister' is currently the Number 1 Wed-Thurs drama and has been shown up to episode 16. There are only 4 episodes left as it is a 20 episode drama.

Reported by: Yoo Kyungsang

Credit: Nate News

Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100524n08759

Translated by jisookim @ W2D

This is the clip from this news.

cr:yuiinh5th

Guest lisa_hh

Hey guys..

Taec oppa is really HOT right??

haha, and this pic

taeccameo.jpg

made me laugh at HOW POPULAR taec oppa is~~~~

haha..

owh yeah,,, can u guys help me..

i've been trying to watch Family Outing2 with subs, but i seriously don't know where..

can someone lead me to it..

i've found one, but i needed to sign up, && when i signed up, it took forever to get the confirm email & stuff..

can anyone plss give any dload links with sub or even at youtube..

plsss...

i'm dying for some Taec's loveeee here....

&&, plss recommend which episode of FO2 is the best in ur opinion so i can watch that one first..

i'm already all hyped up abt WG @FO2.. haha, can't wait for some TaecBin love....

Guest exbow

^

You can watch family outing 2 at ramensub team. Here's the link to their forum. LINK?

Taec post message at his cafe. :)

[2pm Message] Taec's Message at Daum Cafe Saturday, May 29 2010 10.05.28

[Taecyeon] HOTTESTS~

Thank you so much for always watching over and taking care of us.

Actually, we were taken by surprise as Junsu got injured suddenly, and we were worried that it would disrupt our album preparation activities,

And with Chansung getting ill, we regret that we couldn't finish album activities well. We're really sorry about that.

In order to repay the love you've showed us,

we're going to work even more.

With the new upcoming album, we're going to show you our new selves.

We're always thankful. We love you.

Dont! Stop! Cant! Stop! 2! P! M!

Credit: Daum Cafe | Kor-Eng by Egle @2pmalways.com

Guest katdiva

^

You can watch family outing 2 at ramensub team. Here's the link to their forum. LINK?

Taec post message at his cafe. :)

Thank you for the post of his Daum Fan Cafe message! That's awesome that no matter what he has the fans in mind.

I have watched and re-watched every EP of CS, and the same goes for FO2. Since Ramen Soup Subs has only subbed to Ep 5, I have watched the remainder in Raw, just because I enjoy the interaction between Ok Teacyeon and Yoona.

I absolutely LOVED the Cabi MV, and downloaded on to my iPhone... it's now my ring tone too. LOL I also love the Ep 12 that was released today with the WG in it:

...and how Teac confessed his feelings for Yoona. Apparently the WG's say that he has had feelings for her from way back when they first met SNSD! WOW! And he says even know he likes her the most!

Next week's episode is of him presenting her with a birthday present that looks like DIOR perfume, and he does the Rain Love Song dance for her.

I just can't wait!!! So awesome!

Guest gwapa_ko

I love Teacyeon! :)

I feel so bad for his role in CS. And I agree that he's doing really good in his acting. It's like I can't believe seeing Taecyeon as Jung Woo ...and the next moment he's like a totally different person when he's with 2PM. =)

Guest exbow

^

Hi! Welcome here!

I felt a little bad for him too. He has so little screen time.

Today he had an interview with the press about Cinderella's Sister. He's so gorgeous in these photos. :)

Taecyeon "Laidback Moon Geun Young... attractive as a girlfriend"

tn_1275535082_-1485058848_0.jpg

Taecyeon thanked his fellow co-star on KBS 2TV Wed-Thurs drama 'Cinderella's Sister' Moon Geun Young for her acting help.

On the morning of the 3rd at a cafe in Seoul Kangnam, Taecyeon had an interview with journalists.

Taecyeon plays Jungwoo on 'Cinderella's Sister,' who loves Eunjo (Moon Geun Young) with simple honesty, and has successfully passed the test for his first acting debut.

Taecyeon was asked, "At first, Moon Geun Young carefully helped you a lot, but what was your first impression of her," to which he said, "I first met her at dinner, but I was late because of a music broadcast," and "Her nickname of 'Nation's Younger Sister' was interesting to me so I asked her how old she was, and she told me to speak informally to her, so I thought she was extremely cool. And at that place, she also forced me to drink as a punishment, so I again thought she was very cool," he said.

At the question, "Did Moon Geun Young help you with your acting," Taecyeon replied, "I kept asking her with what feeling you're supposed to perform when you look at each other or when you perform the script," and "She told me to listen to the answer to the question 'why.' When I explained, she would tell me a lot of things to do. So I think that helped me be more thoughtful in my acting," he said.

The questions continued, "Is Moon Geun Young a fan of 2PM," to which Taecyeon replied, "Among our members she likes Junsu the most, so my heart hurt," and "She knows all of our songs, so I was honestly surprised," he said.

At the question, "There's talk that you were disciplined by Moon Geun Young," and Taecyeon said, "Because she is such a great senior [actress], I think I naturally followed noona," and "She gave me a great deal of advice. The atmosphere on set is the teacher of acting, so I think that's how noona came to be known as the master of discipline," he explained.

Taecyeon was asked the more-or-less difficult question, "Do you see Moon Geun Young as a woman," and he replied, "I like her. She's attractive."

To the follow-up, "How about as a girlfriend?" Taecyeon hesitated for a moment before replying, "I think she would be good [as a girlfriend]," and "I think that because she takes really good care of me," as he laughed.

Reported by: Moon Wan Sik

Credit: Money Today Star News via NATE News

Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100603n12034

Translated by 49.5bananas @ Wild2Day.org

Guest exbow

The King Taecyeon. hehe ^__^

Taecyeon wants to be in a historical drama

20100603131311369.jpg

After being satisfied with his debut as an actor on KBS’s Cinderella’s Sister, 2PM’s Taecyeon eagerly admitted that he wants to start on a new production.

In Cinderella’s Sister, Taecyeon played the role as a guy named Jung Woo, portraying his brash love towards Eun Jo (Moon Geun Young). He has proven to the public with his successful debut as an actor.

Sharing his personal thoughts on his debut, he said, “Even though I was tired from the schedules of both album promotions and acting, I’m both happy and sad that the drama ended. I’m proud that I have shown a good appearance to the audience,” he continued, “In the beginning I was worried at whether I could do this well.”

Surprisingly, his fellow 2PM members were the ones who were skeptical about his acting plans at first. Taecyeon stated, “When I asked the members whether my image would fit with this drama they were really against it. They thought that it would be hard for me to balance album promotions and acting. Jin Young (JYP) hyung gave a big ok about my plans on acting, as well as 2 other people who were the choreographer team and my mother.”

When asked what kind of acting he would like to do in the future, he responded with a chuckle, “Historical dramas sound interesting. I want to try it one day. Or play as the king. I want a charismatic role. Jung Woo was a soft and pure character so I want to act as a manly and strong guy next time.”

Taecyeon really seems to want to take a stab at acting on a whole different level. Whatever new acting role he may have in the future, lets all wish him good luck!

cr: allkpop

I want to see you in kissing scene too!!!!!!!! I think I will melt to death. LOL

TaecYeon, “I was jealous of Cheon JeongMyun-Moon GeunYeong’s kiss”

TaecYeon reveals honestly that he was jealous of the kiss scene between Cheon JeongHyun and Moon GeunYeong in drama KBS Cinderella Sister where TaecYeon also starred in.

TaecYeon participated in a press conference held on 3rd June in a cafe in Seoul KangNam. TaecYeon plays the role of Jung Woo in the drama who is devoted in EunJo (played by Moon GeunYeong) and his acting was proved successful.

He was asked at the press conference, “Yesterday on the show, Cheon JeongMyun and Moon GeunYeong had a kiss scene. How did you feel about it?” He answered jokingly, “I closed my eyes and turned off the TV. To be honest I was really jealous.”

He added, “I was pretty much jealous and was wondering if she could give such a kiss to Jung Woo as well. In my next drama, I want to try a kiss scene too.”

S:StarNews

cr: kbites

Guest yuree

omg..........I just finished Cin Sis last episode.

My heart is so broken for JW. T__T

If you haven't watch this, I 100 % recommend this last scene. I actually cried!

exbow he's so gorgeous at press photoshoots. How could he become this handsome? <3

I'm not sure whether I want to see his kiss scene or not. I might have a heart-attacked! HAHAHAHA