Nam Ji Hyun 남지현

distressdoll

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Here’s another poll in HanCinema for Best Actress :) I honestly had a hard time choosing because I like most of those nominated because they’re all good (this is a credible list of nominees if I may say) but of course being biased I voted for Hyunnie as she’s my fave! 

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-awards-best-actress-in-a-drama--cast-your-vote--113652.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

5 minutes ago, daloula said:

Nam Ji Hyun surprised us today by being one of the presenters for the Best new actor awards on mbc

T'was a sweet surprise indeed. Not even a hint that she's coming on there..haha.And everyone from the JiBong thread were waiting for the 31st..haha:lol: Even the IG post of her nail,I honestlg thought it was for the Sbs Drama Awards.Hah,that was a good one Hyunni. 

And OMG..she was stunning. And dang that haìr was flawlessly beautiful.Dress,hair and make up..heaf to foot she was LOVELY. Clap Clap Clap. (Ah these kind of times when I'm girl crushing :wub: how can you not fall for her... and I'm a girl too..lolzz)

Archived