Shin Min A 신민아

eilasa

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shin Mina’s Drama Comeback Gets Delayed as SBS Schedules Another Drama For Summer 2015

Fans of Shin Mina waiting for her K-drama comeback will have to wait a few months longer. Her summer 2015 return to SBS Wed-Thurs via the drama adaptation of the popular webtoon Will You Have Dinner with Me (Let’s Have Dinner Together) has been pushed back to fall, and may or may not even get that time slot either. Originally slated to follow Mask, which is following the soon to end The Girl Who Sees Smells, SBS has instead confirmed this weekend that the next Wed-Thurs drama after Mask will be a serious work called Yongpalyi.

The drama will be produced by the company that did You From Another Star, with the PD ofGod’s Gift: 14 Days and written by the screenwriter of OCN‘s Reset who is adapting the drama based on the novel of the same name. With Yongpalyi on the calendar, Will You Have Dinner With Me will be competing with another webtoon adaptation for the fall time slot asMichelin Star is also vying for air time on SBS. I’m not terribly disappointed to hear the drama shuffling other than wanting Will You Have Dinner With Me solely because its a rom-com and I’m partial to that genre, especially during the lazy hot summer season.

Readmore: koalasplayground

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah to Star in New KBS Drama “Oh My God”

So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah to Star in New KBS Drama “Oh My God”

Actors So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah will be returning to the small screen through the same production!

On July 17, the representatives of both actors’ agencies, revealed, “The two of them have confirmed their casting in ‘Oh My God.’”

With this upcoming drama, So Ji Sub will be making a comeback to the small screen after about two years since starring in the 2013 SBS drama “Master’s Sun,” while this will be Shin Min Ah’s first drama in a bout three years since starring in MBC’s “Arang and the Magistrate” in 2012.

“Oh My God” is a new Monday-Tuesday KBS romantic comedy that follows a man and woman who have a long history since childhood. Both of them challenge themselves to a diet after becoming adults and the story focuses on their journey of searching for love and health.

Are you excited to see these two stars back in a drama together?

BREAKING: Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah Are Dating, Both Agencies Confirm

BREAKING: Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah Are Dating, Both Agencies Confirm

A new couple has just been captured by Dispatch cameras: Kim Woo Bin (26) and Shin Min Ah (31).

According to the exclusive report from Dispatch, the two became close during endorsement activities for the fashion brand Giordano, and have currently been dating for roughly two months.

The report outlines Kim Woo Bin’s gentlemanly courtship, including pushing back his own filming so Shin Min Ah could wrap up her own schedule quickly, and picking her up at her home for dates, which were highly secretive and limited – naturally – due to their high profiles. A source allegedly close to the two stars said to Dispatch, “[Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah] started to show interest from February, when they were shooting ads together, and officially started to meet after May.”

Meanwhile, Shin Min Ah is set to star in the upcoming KBS drama “Oh My God,” alongside So Ji Sub.

Updated July 22, 2015:

On July 22, Shin Min Ah’s agency confirmed to news outlets, “We have confirmed with [Shin Min Ah] that the two are currently dating,” and asked that fans look upon the two kindly.

Kim Woo Bin’s agency SidusHQ also confirmed initial reports.

OMG!!!! Anyway I'm pleasantly surprised...I'm sure everyone is still caught off guard with the news, especially since even their agencies weren't aware SMA and KWB were dating...so let us just wish them well :D

Guest tuliptwinkles

2 things that I'm so happy to read. Minah and SJS. OMG They make the hottest CF/Giordano/Photoshoot couple ever. There chemistry is so hot and sexy. Now the second one is so surprising. Mina has a bf go figure and its with her Giordano partner (now why not with SJS but I guess they're are more besties in RL or what) but anyways so happy for Minah.

Good Luck for her new drama announcement and BF also :)

Thanks for sharing all *waves*.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Director Lee Byung Hun wants to cast real-life couple Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah?

Director Lee Byung Hun was a guest on MBC's 'Radio Star' on October 7 when he talked about an episode with Kim Woo Bin while filming his movie, 'Twenty'.

CQyydR9UwAAzr1f.jpg

He said, "There was a scene in which he was running to Kang Ha Neul in a karaoke room, but he stepped on a book and slipped and fell. Everyone went crazy. The injury was worse than we thought. There was a joke that I was becoming a traitor to Asia."

Hearing this, MC Kim Gu Ra said, "Do you have any thoughts on casting Kim Woo Bin with Shin Min Ah," who are currently in a public relationship. The director replied, "If they would appear, I could rewrite an entire scenario from beginning to end for them," making everyone laugh.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/director-lee-byung-hun-wants-to-cast-real-life-couple-kim-woo-bin-and-shin-min-ah 

Archived