Shin Min A 신민아

eilasa

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1rainbowdash

@tuliptwinkles If I'm not mistaken Daniel Henney says he's a fan of Shin Min Ah after watching "My girlfriend is a gumiho". But I'm not sure about translation. 

Shin Min-ah is face of Valentino

Korean actress Shin Min-ah was unveiled as the face of Italian luxury fashion brand Valentino on Monday for their spring-summer 2015 ready-to-wear collection.

The ad campaign, directed by fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar, was inspired by upper-class life in 18th-century Europe. The style team drew inspiration from theGrand Tour, a continental trip that was in vogue among wealthy young Europeans in the 18th-19th centuries.

The photo shoot, which took place in New York, features Shin in appropriately East-meets-West-inspired dresses. The star models intricate Eastern-themed prints in the campaign. In one photo, Shin poses against the Manhattan cityscape in a beige organza gown embellished with sequined starfish.

Shin was the only Asian actress invited to Valentino's Sala Bianca 945 Haute Couture show, which celebrated the opening of the company's first flagship store onFifth Avenue in New York on Dec. 10.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

cr: http://www.kpopherald.com/

Wemakeprice

1509124_839136266127525_1069025668637314

Guest 1rainbowdash

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Seung Gi tells that he feels sorry for that he could not show a better care for Shin Min Ah

Lee Seung Gi mentioned about Shin Min Ah.

During an interview that he had in Seoul recently, Lee Seung Gi mentioned about Shin Min Ah, who he had worked with in drama 'My Girlfriend Is a Nine-Tailed Fox.'

Lee Seung Gi said, "I always feel sorry for Shin Min Ah, because I feel that I should have showed a better care for her. I still think that I did everything that I could do back then, but I still feel that I should have done better."

He went on, "I was too young back then, and I was busy while trying to take care of myself."

Lee Seung Gi also said, "In addition, good results were all I cared for back then. I should have made good results while working with her, but I did not show much care for her."

Lee Seung Gi is made his first film screen debut through 'Love Forecast' this year, and Shin Min Ah made a big hit with movie 'My Love, My Bride' last year.

Regarding 'My Love, My Bride,' Lee Seung Gi said, "It was great to see her on the film, and I asked Jung Seok to say hello for me."

Meanwhile, 'Love Forecast' is a new film directed by director Park Jin Pyo, who has been directing a lot of hit romance films during last many years, Moon Chae Won played in the movie as Lee Seung Gi's girlfriend.

cr: en.starnnews.com/

Guest IguanaSoap

Kim Woo-bin, Shin Min-ah show off chemistry

The fashion label Giordano on Thursday unveiled behind-the-scene cuts of Kim Woo-bin and Shin Min-ah in a photo shoot.

In the photos, they pose like a real couple, showing off their strong chemistry. Shin stares at the camera with smile on her face while 25-year-old Kim gazes at her lovely eyes.

“Despite their packed schedule, the two stars actively took part in the shoot so we really enjoyed shooting,” said an official from Giordano.

Kim is currently holding an Asia-wide fan meeting tour, which started on Tuesday in Shenzen, China.

(kpop herald)

Guest IguanaSoap

Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah Show Chemistry in Photo Shoot

JXGFcjq.jpg?1

Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah showed off their great chemistry in a pictorial. The two actors look great together in behind-the-scenes stills from a Giordano photo shoot. They wear casual jeans and a shirt, giving off a simple yet trendy vibe. They were a sweet match and portrayed themselves as a lovey-dovey couple.

Throughout the photo shoot they were bright and pleasant. One staff member said, “I was impressed with how passionately they worked on the shoot even as they are pressed with such busy schedules. It was touching to see them care of the staff during break times.”

These and other behind-the-scenes stills can be found on Giordano Korea’s official Facebook page.

(soompi)

Guest 1rainbowdash

STONEHENgE SENSE OF SCENThttp://youtu.be/fX8PUvQ4lC8 
Look Shin Min-ah’s Remarkable Beauty Evolution
reojsk.jpgActress Shin Min-ah was recently selected as the No.4 Korean natural beauty! Shin Min-ah is undeniably the role model of girls- from her innocent and sweet beauty to her feminine frocks. Let's take look back at Shin Min-ah's radiant beauty at age of 17!Shin Min-ah looks no different today than the year 2000 when she starred in Jo Seong-mo's music video "To Heaven" at the age of 17. The only difference is that she had no volume. She worried about her wide waist, big hips and thighs. Then she started to change in 2003 when she was 20. With a height of 168 centimeters, she suddenly started to get curves and drew the attention of male fans. Shin Min-ah was chosen to be the model for a drinking brand since 2009 until now. Apparently, Shin Min-ah's pictures and advertisements resulted in theft and accidents. What is her secret? We took a look at the way she took care of herself. She drinks a lot of water and takes a lot of vitamin C. She makes sure to remove her make up before she washes her face and gives her skin less stimulation. Her skin appears to be no older than 23 years old. Sin Min-ah did pilates. She didn't realize the importance of it but now she thinks otherwise. She walks a lot and even gives herself a bath twice every week. Her best secret of all is thinking optimistically. 
cr: www.ohkpop.com
And there's a video link for this article http://program.interest.me/tvn/myeongdan/3/Vod/VodView/201402170314/916492/65049

Guest marikolah

It looks like Shin Min Ah is slated to star in 'Love is a Virus' with Lee Sung Kyun. Not too sure but I think she's at least positively considering it.
http://m.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1484263.htm

-Edit-Of course i should have just looked at soompi news first... 

Actress Shin Min Ah is currently considering the female lead role in an upcoming romance movie called “Love Is a Virus.” Actor Lee Sun Kyun has already been confirmed as the male lead of the film.

On February 6, Shin Min Ah’s agency O& Entertainment told the press that Shin Min Ah has been offered the role in “Love Is a Virus,” and is currently considering it positively. They further added, “She will be making her decision in the near future.”

“Love Is a Virus” will be a romance movie about a virus that causes a feeling similar to love in those who are affected. It will illustrate a love between a researcher who is looking for a cure to the virus and a host of the virus. It will be directed by Kang Yi Kwan, who directed “Juvenile Offender.”

The film is expected to complete casting and go into productions this spring.

'Love is a Virus' leads chosen

photo560387.jpg
Actress Sin Min-ah will pair up with actor Lee Seon-gyoon in the upcoming romantic-comedy film "Love is a Virus"

According to film industry insiders on Friday, the 31-year-old actress chose the movie because of its unique plot, in which a woman who spreads a virus that kills people who are not in love falls for a man who invents vaccines to counter the bug.

Sin will play the lead role while Lee will act out the role of the vaccine developer. 

The two have never worked together before, but it has been reported that Sin wanted to work with Lee because he is one of the most prolific actors in the nation.

Recently, Lee has starred in action films, but he has also appeared in hit films and dramas with a romantic element in the past, including "Pasta" (2010) and "Everything about my Wife" (2012). 

Although Sin debuted in show business as a fashion magazine cover model in 1998 at age 13, she's been continuously pursuing acting. 

Her recent work has included "My Love, My Bride - 2014" and "Gyeongju", two films that were released last year. 

Filming for "Love is a Virus" will begin starting March. The movie is likely to be released sometime within this year. 
CR: http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3000629

*GREAT!!!* 

Guest barjavel

Did you notice that during MLMB Minah cut her hair more/less short but for the Valentino photoshoot her hair seems longer as usual is it me or anyone else notices that ? ;)

Archived