Shin Min A 신민아

eilasa

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

Heyy guys~~

I just wanted to come to this thread and say some positive things about Shin Min Ah!! 

I first saw her in A Love To Kill with Rain. I didn't like her at first but as the drama went by she grew on me! I really liked her dimples and her cute face. She's also a really good actress. 

Then I heard she was going to get a drama with my fave actor So Ji Sub! I was so ecstatic! 

After OMV ended I've become her fan. I still yet have to watch Gumiho and her drama with Lee Jun Ki. I saw an episode of her drama with Uhm Tae Woong and I really want to watch it. 

I have a feeling that Shin Min Ah is a down to earth girl. I really like her smile, and she doesn't look stuck up and I like how she doesn't act 'mysterious' like other actresses. If I ever meet her, I wouldn't be afraid to approach her at all because she seems like a really nice person. 

Sometimes, she kind of reminds me of Miranda Kerr. Maybe because they both have stunning bods, cute faces and dimples!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sin Min-ah, epitome of innocence, shows off her gorgeous dreamy eyes

Source | 2016/02/15 | 1937 views | Permalink |

posterphoto687688.jpg

Sin Min-ah's still cut from her commercial has been revealed.

In the pictorial for a jewelry brand, Stonehenge, her natural pose and the gorgeous melancholic eyes catch your attention.

Sin Min-ah completed the sought after look by letting her natural wavy hair draped over her forehead and matching the sophisticated and delicate gold jewelry.

Sin Min-ah, epitome of innocence, shows off her gorgeous dreamy eyes

Source | 2016/02/15 | 1937 views | Permalink |

posterphoto687688.jpg

Sin Min-ah's still cut from her commercial has been revealed.

In the pictorial for a jewelry brand, Stonehenge, her natural pose and the gorgeous melancholic eyes catch your attention.

Sin Min-ah completed the sought after look by letting her natural wavy hair draped over her forehead and matching the sophisticated and delicate gold jewelry.

posterphoto687689.jpg

Credit to HanCinema

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Min Ah Sends Premium Food Truck to Boyfriend Kim Woo Bin’s Drama Set

Actress Shin Min Ah recently delighted the staff of her boyfriend Kim Woo Bin‘s latest drama “Uncontrollably Fond” by sending a food truck to the drama set.

Last weekend, 120 staff members were able to recharge their energy levels by enjoying some premium Korean food, served buffet-style.

201603111802777024_56e28cb1c3d22.jpg

A source says they were surprised to find out who had ordered the truck for them. “At first, the production company and staff were under the impression that the food was provided by Kim Woo Bin. Once we started eating, many people were curious to find out who got us the truck, since the menu was better than in any other buffet. The directing department later revealed that it was a gift from Shin Min Ah.”

Meanwhile, Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin have openly shown their affection and support for each other since going public with their relationship last year. “Uncontrollably Fond” starring Kim Woo Bin and Suzy is currently under production, and the premiere is expected to take place in June.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/11/shin-min-ah-sends-premium-food-truck-to-boyfriend-kim-woo-bins-drama-set/ 

Hi there, I'm a new fan here. I've known her since A love to kill days but never really seen any of her works before until just lately that I realized I already saw her in Volcano High many years ago XD. I know her because she's famous, she have this huge Giordano billboard on my way to work so I practically see her almost everyday :P. Her first drama that I watched was Oh My Venus (because of SJS mainly) but then after watching OMV, I was charmed, she is definitely pretty and can actually act. Then, I watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and from thereon, I start to love her :) in fact Gumiho had become my most favorite KDrama, it surpassed my love for Full House! Because MGIAG is just too cute! I love everything about that show! Specially Miho and her antics. I'm currently looking for some of her works, and I am specially eager to see The Devil because I've seen the Japanese version and I remembered loving the drama but I don't know where to download Mawang. So if someone could help me watch that drama I am going to be really really thankful! :) 

Archived