• Last Reply

Some gif from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. :P

Credit: Baidu ShinMinAh Bar (weibo)

006bw8mXjw1f6j7709888g307o04sk7y.gif

006bw8mXjw1f6j76osy9qg304g06l4c1.gif

006bw8mXjw1f6j76uedgqg307k08ikgy.gif

006bw8mXjw1f6j7bvqz9fg305k046ajz.gif

12 hours ago, necychessie said:

Is there any forum related to SMA's new drama? I have try to type tomorrow with you and with you tomorrow but ive found nothing. Have no one start the thread yet?

I'm not sure about that. 

Female celebs who prove angels walk among us for Angel Day (1004)

It's October 4! This can be written as 1004 ("chunsa" in Korean, which also means "angel"), so today is affectionately thought of as Chunsa Day, or Angel Day. To celebrate, let's look at a few of the hundreds of angelic stars who grace K-Pop and K-Dramas with their beautiful presence. Chosen are those with not only lovely demeanors but also sugary sweet personas like true angels! Their radiant smiles and kind hearts have touched many a fan of Korean entertainment. Again, there are definitely many celebrities who fit this criteria, but unfortunately, only a few angelic stars of note were chosen for the list to keep it from going all the way to 300!

2. Shin Min Ah
misc_1475611704_e_shinminah.jpg

Source:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/female-celebs-who-prove-angels-walk-among-us-for-angel-day-1004/s/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived