❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

It's just so good to feel that despite him being idle for sometime, people still believed in him. This was a simple poll (the one I said earlier). We can see that it was a close fight between AJH and KSH. KSH won by 20 votes. DAEBAK. KSH fans fought well. Even if this poll doesn't have a trophy or something like that (I'm not really sure), still, this is something for me, for KSH. :) Even if this is a simple poll, I still feel proud of KSH. ^__^ 
k9TLDii.jpg

FIGHTING!!!

Guest marie07

itemprop="name"Has Producer actor Kim Soo Hyun ever been caught in a real-life scandal?

by Shelly M on Tue, Apr 07, 2015

KimSoohyun.jpeg
Kim Soo Hyun has always been the lovable K-drama boy-next-door. I was rooting for him in one of his first starring roles as the sweet and caring Song Sam Dong in Dream High. To date, Kim seems to have the coveted squeaky clean image many celebrities desire.

Has he ever been caught up in trending scandalous news? In light of his upcoming KBS series about the behind-the-scenes aspect of a variety show, let's explore the times Kim's real life headlines would have been perfect for the Producer variety show spotlight.

Following his on-screen crush on Suzy Bae in Dream High, rumors began swirling that the cute pair was actually dating. Their friendship continued to grow through their advertisement and modeling gigs. After Dream High wrapped, the actor even admitted he favored Miss A over other sexy girl groups.

kimsoohyun_suzy.jpg

Nonetheless, both stars insisted they never officially dated. The pesky rumors began disappearing.

The Moon that Embraces the Sun star was also caught in a water controversy. He and his My Love From Another Star costar Jeon Ji Hyun promoted bottled water that was incorrectly labeled.in an advertisement. The name Jang bai shan was written on the label that was supposed to read Mount Baekdusan.

junjihyun_kimsoohyun.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

That small mistake brought to light China and Korea's fight for ownership of one of three ancient Korean kingdoms, Goguryeo. The ad mistake hinted that the mountain lying between North Korea and China was actually Chinese territory.

The stars' agencies apologized for offending the public. Kim's agency, KeyEast, promised to be more careful in the future.

"The agency feels sorry for not checking the water source thoroughly. We will be more cautious in other ads in the future," they told The Korean Herald.

Kimsoohyun2.jpg

Besides the misunderstandings above, Kim Soo Hyun has maintained a great public image. Bravo, Mr. Kim!

If you had to choose one of his small scandals, which one do you think would fit into the Producer script? 

source: dramafever

Guest marie07

Kim Soo-hyun holds fan meeting with ZIOZIA

Updated : April 07 2015

Menswear brand ZIOZIA said actor Kim Soo-hyun, who has been modelling for the brand since 2012, held a fan meeting in Seoul on Friday.

restmb_jhidxmake_php.jpg
(ZIOZIA)

During the event, the 27-year-old hit actor wore the brand’s stadium jumper over a graphic tee shirt. As soon as the meeting was over on the day, the stadium jumper was sold out, gaining popularity among his fans, the company’s official said.

“Throughout the event, Kim offered handshakes and high fives, smiling sweetly at his fans,” said the company’s official.

The hotshot actor, recently chosen as the male celebrity people like to go to picnic with, is set to star in KBS 2TV’s upcoming “Producer,” which kicks off in May.

By Shin Ji-hye (shinjh@heraldcorp.com)
source: kpopherald.koreaherald.com

Guest marie07

150407 update ZIOZIA Fansign event 150403 Kim Soo Hyun took pic with staffs
cr: ins kga2027

CB_xcte_UMAEf_I3_V.jpg

150407 Fan-edit lovely Kim Soo Hyun ZIOZIA Fansign event HQ mobile phone wallpaper
cr: Noodles

CB_f_Axf_Us_AA_qfe.jpg

CB_f_Axz_UMAEt6dq.jpg

via: Lovelychun6002 twitter

About his past behaviour - a lot of it is general yotuh behaviour when most of us are "try hards" so I don't see anything wrong with it. The model photos were model photos.
All these are out in the open and not some big secret. Some netizens hated when they came out but overall no one really cares. So people continually trying to use it against him will get nowhere tbh - they just want a reaction from us so just don't feed into it.
He is at the top so ofcourse there will be some people envious of that and try to bring him down.