❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2 hours ago, willenette said:

*** KSH is such a very loyal friend! His upcoming cameo role in IU's drama I'm sure it’s going to be an important one. I heard that he's already begun filming. :P

I noticed all his friends have good character and work ethics like him too.  Can't wait to see his cameo appearance!

4 hours ago, willenette said:

KSH will be making a cameo in the final episode of “Hotel Del Luna!”  I'm curious & excited what role he’ll play. I'm not surprised since Kim Soo Hyun has been supporting IU ever since. He recently visited her on the set and sending the cast and crew a coffee truck. “Hotel Del Luna” will air its final episode on August 31. I miss watching him on TV. Can't wait

[SBS Star] Kim Soo Hyun to Make Special Appearance in IU & Yeo Jin Goo's Drama

Actor Kim Soo Hyun will be making a special cameo appearance in the final episode of singer/actress IU and actor Yeo Jin Goo's drama. On August 29, it was reported that Kim Soo Hyun would be making a surprise appearance in the final episode of tvN's ongoing drama 'Hotel Del Luna'.

In response to the report, the drama's production team confirmed, "It is true that Kim Soo Hyun will be making a cameo appearance in 'Hotel Del Luna'. Please tune in to the broadcast to see what role he will play." It is Kim Soo Hyun's first official activity after his military discharge back on July 1

He reportedly decided to make a surprise appearance in 'Hotel Del Luna' thanks to his connection to the cast and crew of the drama. Kim Soo Hyun previously worked with producer Oh Choong-hwan for 'My Love from the Star', IU for 'Dream High', 'Producer', and Yeo Jin Goo for 'Moon Embracing the Sun'. He recently supported his former colleagues by showing up to the drama's filming set with a coffee truck.

Meanwhile, the final episode of 'Hotel Del Luna' featuring Kim Soo Hyun is set to be aired on August 31.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005415197&fbclid=IwAR0BXvoa59XF642bS-IEYMOt8MESgyLeS_g8Og7fH4i_5D49G5NgQCjcYHY

기사 대표 이미지:[SBS Star] Kim Soo Hyun to Make Special Appearance in IU & Yeo Jin Goos Drama

Kim Soo Hyun

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

I noticed all his friends have good character and work ethics like him too.  Can't wait to see his cameo appearance!

Hi yuzu, great people are usually judged by their character. ... Having good character means that you have such admirable traits as honesty & responsibility. It is beneficial for you to have good character. Being honorable and honest in the work you do and in your relations with others are essential in your life. :P

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

[SBS Star] Kim Soo Hyun to Make Special Appearance in IU & Yeo Jin Goo's Drama

Actor Kim Soo Hyun will be making a special cameo appearance in the final episode of singer/actress IU and actor Yeo Jin Goo's drama. On August 29, it was reported that Kim Soo Hyun would be making a surprise appearance in the final episode of tvN's ongoing drama 'Hotel Del Luna'.

In response to the report, the drama's production team confirmed, "It is true that Kim Soo Hyun will be making a cameo appearance in 'Hotel Del Luna'. Please tune in to the broadcast to see what role he will play." It is Kim Soo Hyun's first official activity after his military discharge back on July 1

He reportedly decided to make a surprise appearance in 'Hotel Del Luna' thanks to his connection to the cast and crew of the drama. Kim Soo Hyun previously worked with producer Oh Choong-hwan for 'My Love from the Star', IU for 'Dream High', 'Producer', and Yeo Jin Goo for 'Moon Embracing the Sun'. He recently supported his former colleagues by showing up to the drama's filming set with a coffee truck.

Meanwhile, the final episode of 'Hotel Del Luna' featuring Kim Soo Hyun is set to be aired on August 31.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005415197&fbclid=IwAR0BXvoa59XF642bS-IEYMOt8MESgyLeS_g8Og7fH4i_5D49G5NgQCjcYHY

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. This will be his first TV drama appearance after KSH's military discharge. Hotel Del Luna is available on Viu every Saturday and Sunday. :P

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

:heart::heart::heart:

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing these NICE & COOL pictures. BTW, please correct me I might be wrong - is the finale' EP of Hotel del Luna on August 31 or Sept 1? I'm confused..... Sorry - I'm just excited about his cameo  - hahaha :D

8 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

I hope his cameo for few minutes not few seconds

Unfortunately, most cameos are brief like that :expressionless:. But I rather have a few seconds than no seconds. Fans were having a field day on Weibo and Twitter yesterday just from the announcement.  Everybody is so excited to see him on screen again, me included!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

I hope his cameo for few minutes not few seconds

Hi hwonhwon, I'm sure this will be a little bit long considering his stature as an actor. I'm sure this will be a small character part that stands out from the other minor parts. :P

• Love 1

2019.9.7   Modetour Travel Mart : Events Details

09:20 - 10:20  Ticket Redemption and Confirmation
10:00 - 10:25  Admission
10:30 - 11:00  Charity Auction
11:05 - 11:40  With  Kim Soo Hyun
11:45 - 12:00  Present the bidder & question the selected person signature Photo Album
12 : 00 End of Event

59e054fbgy1g6hjv5jm07j20v919lqba.jpg

59e054fbgy1g6hjuedu3tj20u00mcq9x.jpg

• Like 1

Freshly out of the military and already in top 5 of these popularity polls. Note that the other four either has drama currently airing or aired this year. Close to zero exposure and zero IG updates the last two years, yet people still remember him.

[POLL] Which male celebrity do you most want to bring home for Chuseok this year? 1000 people across professions were polled.

1. PBG (23.5%)

2. JHI (21.1%)

3. YJG (16%)

4. CEW (15.9%)

5. Kim Soo Hyun (9.2%)

박보검, 아이유 `추석 귀성길 함께 가고 싶은 연예인 1위` 등극

• Like 2