❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

[NEWS] Vegan cosmetics brand, Dinto, selects Kim Soohyun as its brand model.

On the 1st, Dinto, a vegan cosmetics brand inspired by classic literature, announced actor Kim Soohyun as their new brand model and released a photoshoot. This August, they chose Kim Soohyun to strengthen their classic and refined brand image. Recently, Kim Soohyun proved his top Hallyu star status again by leading the TV drama ‘Queen of Tears’ to the highest ratings in tvN history.

A Dinto representative said, "We chose Kim Soohyun as our model because his thoughtful and serious image matches our brand philosophy of 'deep beauty' and appeals to our core consumers, 'thoughtful women.' We hope for much interest in the various looks Dinto will present with Kim Soohyun."

You can find Dinto's new ad campaign featuring Kim Soohyun on Dinto's official Instagram, their website, and at Olive Young stores. The first campaign to be released is the new collection <Le Chat Botté>, inspired by the French fairy tale <Puss in Boots>. This collection will be available at over 1,300 Olive Young stores and their online mall throughout August. Special launch benefits, including Kim Soohyun photo cards, will be offered.

Additionally, Dinto is establishing itself as a leading K-beauty brand by entering major Korean drugstores like Olive Young and Chicor, as well as around 6,000 variety shops and drugstores in Japan, including Loft, Don Quijote, and Tokyu Hands.

https://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=455739

GT2vBAJaYAAAOjI?format=jpg&name=900x900

GT3K5fDbwAEAp_h?format=jpg&name=large

GT3JYaPWAAAZEiH?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

[NEWS]  Kim Soohyun  brightens the Mido Ocean Star 39 Collection launch event.

Swiss watch brand Mido held an event on the 31st at L'Espace Etna in Samseong-dong to celebrate the 80th anniversary of the Ocean Star and to launch the Ocean Star 39 Collection in Asia. Kim Soohyun, Mido's brand ambassador for Asia, attended the event and added to its charm.

His handsome appearance and gentle manner attracted a lot of attention from guests. At the event, Kim Soohyun wore the Ocean Star 39, posed for photos, and spent meaningful time talking with reporters about his long relationship with Mido and the new product.

https://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=568901

GT86dLlXwAAhh6q?format=jpg&name=small

GTzfQ6da0AAUTlU?format=jpg&name=medium

GTzfQ6eb0AAQEzD?format=jpg&name=medium

[INFO] Gold Medalist has updated the advertisement section on Kim Soo Hyun's profile to include domestic advertisers: Shinhan Financial Group, Shabu All Day, Dinto, and Volnewmer

GUGE0P1bIAAxPBz?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

[0803]  FORBES―In fact, Kim Soohyun's fan meeting was reportedly the most-attended session in KCON LA’s 12-year history.

As the journalist who emceed his fan meeting, I have to admit that I’d never before seen such a noisy and enthusiastic audience as I did at his fan meeting, except perhaps at a stadium-size K-pop concert. I’ve been to events where crowds will go wild over Hollywood A-listers, but they all felt like meditation classes compared to the ear-shattering cries, screams and shrieks I heard at Kim Soohyun’s fan meeting.

Queen of Tears star Kim Soohyun, who looked visibly stunned by the wildly enthusiastic response, delighted the crowd with his sense of humor and deep appreciation for his adoring fans as he waved and smiled at them throughout his fan meeting.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/reginakim/2024/08/03/kcon-la-2024-brings-kdrama-stars-plus-kcon-germany-and-mama-awards/

GUMPsyJaAAAuQ0r?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Love 1

37 minutes ago, Magician said:

[0803]  FORBES―In fact, Kim Soohyun's fan meeting was reportedly the most-attended session in KCON LA’s 12-year history.

As the journalist who emceed his fan meeting, I have to admit that I’d never before seen such a noisy and enthusiastic audience as I did at his fan meeting, except perhaps at a stadium-size K-pop concert. I’ve been to events where crowds will go wild over Hollywood A-listers, but they all felt like meditation classes compared to the ear-shattering cries, screams and shrieks I heard at Kim Soohyun’s fan meeting.

Queen of Tears star Kim Soohyun, who looked visibly stunned by the wildly enthusiastic response, delighted the crowd with his sense of humor and deep appreciation for his adoring fans as he waved and smiled at them throughout his fan meeting.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/reginakim/2024/08/03/kcon-la-2024-brings-kdrama-stars-plus-kcon-germany-and-mama-awards/

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. This explosive response from North American fans at this event proves his popularity. Kim Soo Hyun expressed his joy at the event's vibrant atmosphere, saying, "I returned to KCON after nine years. The energy here is incredible, and it's making me feel really good and this energy from the KCON audience has inspired me to work even harder on my new series, which I think will air next year. He added that he hoped to visit LA again soon.   :heart2:

• Like 1

12 Korean Dramas Released A Decade Ago But Feels Like Yesterday

It’s been that long?!?

Untitled-design-48.jpg

K-Dramas are a dime a dozen these days, but every year, there are classics that seem to stand the test of time. Here are 12 K-Dramas that were released a decade ago, but feel like it was just yesterday.

5. My Love from the Star

you-who-came-from-the-stars-poster1.jpg

My Love from the Star stars Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Hae Jin, Yoo In Na, Shin Sung Rok, and Ahn Jae Hyun. It tells the story of an alien who lands on Earth hundreds of years ago. Due to his abilities, he must take on a new identity every year. He gets entangled with a popular actress and her family and friends. The K-Drama averaged an excellent 24% viewer ratings and is credited as one of the K-Dramas that helped spread Hallyu across the world.

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/12-korean-dramas-released-decade-ago-feels-like-yesterday/

• Like 2

[NEWS] Arena Homme Plus has unveiled a digital cover featuring actor Kim Soohyun, the Asian ambassador for Swiss watch brand MIDO.

Kim Soohyun, who gained huge popularity from the drama #QueenOfTears, perfectly showcases MIDO's new collections with a refined and sophisticated masculinity in the August issue of Arena Homme Plus.

Kim Soohyun has been MIDO's ambassador for five years, and he highlights the dynamic and modern design of MIDO's new collections with stunning visuals. The photoshoot, which includes monitors and TVs to display the captivating dials of the new products, also features his stylish outfits that perfectly match the watches.

Kim Soohyun, who created a phenomenon across Asia with My Love from the Star, has once again achieved global success with Queen of Tears, making him one of the hottest actors in Asia.

The dazzling collaboration between Kim Soohyun, who has captivated the world with his portrayal of a devoted lover, and the charming brand MIDO can be seen in the August issue of the men's fashion magazine Arena Homme Plus.

https://www.mk.co.kr/news/hot-issues/11084968

GULm_xoaUAARZH9?format=jpg&name=900x900

GULm-hkWUAAaO1D?format=jpg&name=900x900

GULm-hAbkAAhvUb?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1

*** On August 4, Netflix’s representative announced that "Queen of Tears" was among the 7 best-selling dramas of the platform in the second quarter. This is also the only Korean drama named in the list. Netflix report that the number received has far exceeded the initial expectation. With 9.56 billion USD earned, the company’s revenue increased by 16.8% compared to the same period last year, while profits increased by 42.5%.The effect of Queen of Tears played an important role in boosting the platform’s revenue. Kim Soo Hyun’s nod to do this drama has urged investors to “pour money” into Queen of Tears. Although it ended in quite a long while now, Queen of Tears is still sought after by audiences everywhere, maintaining a stable ranking on the broadcasting platform.   :Ohboy3:

• Like 3

ACTOR KIM SOO HYUN IS A NEW BRAND AMBASSADOR OF SHINHAN BANK VIETNAM
Actor Kim Soo Hyun becomes the bank's brand ambassador starting from August 2024.
Kim Soo Hyun is one of Korea's well-known actor, his accolades include five Baeksang Arts Awards, two Grand Bell Awards and one Blue Dragon Film Award. He went on establish himself with starting roles in the television dramas like Dream High , Moon Embracing the Sun to became a top Hallyu star in My Love from The Star, and most recently the series Queen of Tears, which is making a great global impact. Kim Soo Hyun’s popularity and prestige come from a successful career film and television, as well as a youthful, energetic appearance, confident personality, and professional style.
By selecting Kim Soo Hyun as new brand ambassador along with Shinhan Friend characters, the Bank believes to convey the image of a trustworthy, professional, and friendly bank that is ready to assist Vietnamese customers with their financial plans.
credit: nganhangshinhan on insta
May be an image of 1 person, bangs and text
May be an image of 1 person and text

#KimSoohyun and Han Yujin from ZEROBASEONE at KCON LA 2024. Captioned, “I'll be a cool Han Hyunwoo like you, sunbaenim.”

• Like 2

*** Even how popular and big K-drama is "Queen of Tears",  I think that it should only be used in season 1 and forget S2. One season was more than enough. All the issues were resolved completely and fully. They had a kid and they grew old together. Her tumor is gone due to the surgery. The family is strong. Nothing is left unsaid. I love Queen of Tears because the emphasis in relationships was so real. I love how the family lost their empire and how they dealt with it. I like all the relationships and the characterization. So, no more Season 2 for me. The ending was awesome.   :heartxoxo:

• Like 2

Spoiler

Kim Soo Hyun Talks About His Recent Drama

Kim Soo Hyun Talks About His Recent Drama "Queen Of Tears" And His Views On Acting

Kim Soo Hyun recently graced the pages of Arena Homme Plus Korea magazine with a stunning pictorial!

Following the photo shoot, Kim Soo Hyun took a moment to talk about his recent hit drama “Queen of Tears,” in addition to sharing his thoughts on acting and revealing more about his hobbies.

When asked about his surging popularity and recent activities, he said, “I’m happy to be receiving so much love. Since June, I’ve been touring Asia, visiting Bangkok, Yokohama, Manila, and Taipei. Next, I’ll head to Hong Kong, Jakarta, and finally Seoul. I’ve enjoyed local foods and managed to fit some small excursions into my packed schedule. I’m also preparing for new projects while recharging my energy.”

kim-soo-hyun-arena-korea-4.jpg

Reflecting on reconnecting with fans through “Queen of Tears” after a long break, he said, “I worked hard on the drama for a year, and I really wanted to do a good job conveying stories about love and family through ‘Queen of Tears.’ If viewers laughed, related to the story, and even cried while watching the drama, I think I’ve achieved my goal. While touring, I can really feel how many people loved ‘Queen of Tears.’ There are also many people who learned about me for the first time through ‘Queen of Tears.’ I’ll continue to work hard. I’m grateful to the fans who sincerely loved [my character] Baek Hyun Woo and ‘Queen of Tears,’ as well as the entire ‘Queen of Tears’ team.”

kim-soo-hyun-arena-korea-3.jpg

On his experience filming “Queen of Tears,” he shared, “We spent about a month filming in Germany. I remember carefully planning both my workdays and my days off. On one of my days off, I visited a zoo that was much larger than I’d expected. I also clearly remember trying Schweinshaxe for the first time—it was quite a shock… if you travel to Germany, you definitely need to try it at least once. I highly recommend it.”

kim-soo-hyun-arena-korea-2.jpg

When asked how he would like viewers to remember “Queen of Tears” and what impact he hopes it has, Kim Soo Hyun said, “I’d be happy if viewers felt inspired to express their feelings to their families, partners, and friends. I hope ‘Queen of Tears’ becomes a memorable drama that people want to watch again someday.”

Spoiler

kim-soo-hyun-arena-korea-1.jpg

Regarding his criteria for choosing a project, he explained, “I look at the character’s charm and whether I’m eager to bring it to life. When I read the script for ‘Queen of Tears,’ I was drawn to Baek Hyun Woo, who is meticulous and smart but also has a hidden pitiful side. Since this was my first time playing a husband, it was a new challenge to portray the dynamics of a married couple and life with in-laws.”

Spoiler

kim-soo-hyun-arena-korea-8.jpg

On the appeal of acting, he said, “Acting demands constant observation. Every aspect—understanding others, reading the room, handling emotional outbursts, and controlling your body—is challenging. None of it is easy.”

Spoiler

kim-soo-hyun-arena-korea-7.jpg

When asked if he ever watches TV at home in a disheveled state, Kim Soo Hyun said, “Absolutely. Recently, I was impressed by ‘Physical: 100.’ I admired the participants’ dedication to their fitness and their passion throughout the show.”

Spoiler

kim-soo-hyun-arena-korea-6.jpg

With Kim Soo Hyun known to have many hobbies, as seen on social media, he was asked about his current favorites. He replied, “Before the weather got too hot, I tried cycling in Jeju Island for the first time. It was a great way to train and unwind. Now, I plan to focus solely on acting.”

Spoiler

kim-soo-hyun-arena-korea-5.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun’s full interview and pictorial is available in Arena Homme Plus Korea magazine.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1679671wpp/kim-soo-hyun-talks-about-his-recent-drama-queen-of-tears-and-his-views-on-acting