❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

Just wanna post an articles about our HYUNZY couple...

Kim and Suzy (Dream High) is a pair of air born?

Email this postBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook Posted by kimsoohyun's small ville at 14:34

Although the drama "Dream High" ended the broadcast, the main actors "one person, separate ways" but echo the drama was not over. 

Most recently, a public network people of the two main collage Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy. Ingenious images in place, the author selected the pictures and Suzy Kim costumes and facial expressions are the same. 

the image immediately received enthusiastic response of netizens. Netizens leave a message, "Soo Hyun and Suzy beautiful couple," "they're very cute," "birth right is a pair of sun", "look and Suzy Soo Hyun has similarities", "hope they will always keep good friendship "... 

* Photo graduated 

4452753c57ea7aa6b311c774.jpg1d339dd8b4863bf5cd116689.jpginnocent55c41ecfefc4734bbe09e68e.jpg
* seriously decent
301ff617b8da4bd46438db6f.jpg
1056b40dfb771dd6d0581b74.jpg

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo-hyun and Suzy caught together in Thailand? | Kim Soo-hyun & Suzy were caught being together in Thai Land Posted by kimsoohyun's small ville at Kim Soo-hyun and Suzy caught together in Thailand?

Despite that, according to the most recent interview he had with 10Asia magazine, referring to fellow cast members, Kim Soo Hyun, said: 

"Taecyeon and Eunjung by age I should link itself very quickly. But as his sister Suzy. and Suzy I will have lots of hands sometimes so close as well. After filming ended, me and they still call each other often. Last weekend, they show place in Thailand. I also want to go, there is ... "  

But other people are streaming online this picture. He is clearly right and left Suzy is said to Kim Soo-hyun. Looks very much like two people seem to stand in the lobby bar that is a friend and take pictures again, Kim Soo-hyun expressed no interest and his work, it appears that Cigarette? But they do posture Suzy Kim Soo-hyun momentum inside the camera.

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현
People love disbelief whether this is the picture taken last week, Kim Soo-hyun visited advantage which "sister" to Suzy and evening bar with some interesting member or not Miss A and 2pm ?  

Some fans of Kim Soo-hyun intestine for photographs that this is not true because a lot like Kim Soo-hyun smoking before. 

Source: 

Soo-hyun & Suzy were caught being together in Thailand

though in the newest interview Decoration Metal Soo-hyun has with 10Asia's reporter he said: 

"Taecyeon and Eunjung have the same age as mine so we soon be friends. To me, Suzy is like my younger sister. I and Suzy had a lost of scenes together so our relationship's cũng quiet close. After the ending of Dream High, I and the other members in the cast, still keep in touch and phone each other. Last week, They had a performance in Thailand. I Also want to go with but there's some ... (laughing) " 

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현
But there's a picture floating on the internet and cause netizens attentions. The person in the right Suzy and the guy was definitely in the left of the picture seems? To be Kim Soo-hyun. These two look like was standing in some bar's corridor and being taken by some friend, It seems to be bỏ qua by Kim Soo-hyun and he was more Interested in doing His own thing - maybe lighting to smoke? Suzy was freaking awesome charm in front of the camera. 
There's a question raises Among netizens if this picture was taken last week. Was Soo-hyun Decoration Metal sneaked out to Thailand for a while and visited "His younger sis" Suzy? They did not have an out loud fun night bar with some members of Miss A and 2pm?  

Some fans tell Kim Soo-hyun that this Is not real picture because-His appearance here really looks like an old picture of him smoking before. 

Source kimsoohyun- smallville.blogspot.com
i don't know what photo they were talking about..it got deleted as well...i never thought that they went to THAILAND....

Guest jasmine27

Why i don't see any photos or videos of Miss A suzy going to NEW ZEALAND....can't seem to find any..

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo Hyun Becomes the New Model for Family Restaurant Chain VIPS

CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

2012-07-20 17:31

Sharing To Twitter Sharing To Facebook

Kim Soo Hyun is the new face of the franchise family restaurant VIPS.

VIPS made the announcement on July 20 saying, “Kim Soo Hyun is an actor receiving the full support of VIPS target market of women in the 25 through 35 age range. We believe he is optimal in expressing the various merits of VIPS and so we decided to cast him as our model.”

20359912.jpg

btn_viewsmall.png

In the new advertisements for VIPS, the theme is ‘Brazilian taste’ and will introduce VIPS′ Brazilian-concept steak. In addition, a photo shoot was shot featuring Kim Soo Hyun which was unveiled on the VIPS homepage. 

Watch the commercial and view the photo shoot images below:http://youtu.be/TvZ5kdCgYac

Guest simplyallysa

thanks for the wonderful magazines...i hope we can purchase those kind of magazines anywhere in the world...i'll be collecting them..