❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I want to see 'Actor Kim Soo Hyun, photo of memories'  ....   Waiting for discharged

The actor Kim Soo Hyun's White Valentine's Day memorial picture is re-talked.

In the past, Kim Soo Hyun uploaded a White Valentine's Day memorial photo through Keyeast's official Facebook.

Kim Soo Hyun is taking photos with fans pushing candy.

Especially, the figure of Kim Soo Hyun with soft smile captured the woman's heart.

As the photo was released, the netizens showed responses such as "Kim Soo Hyun like sweet candy", "I'm so excited", "I miss you so much", "I am waiting for you", "always stay healthy",  "I love you" and so on.

On the other hand, Kim Soo Hyun will be supported by the 1st Division Search Division and will be discharged on July 22, 2019.

http://www.newsculture.asiae.co.kr/sub_read.html?uid=140340&section=sc227

201809040300607.jpg

• Like 3

Baidu Star Popularity Ranking [2018/8/27 - 2018/9/2]

Korean Male Star, TOP 10 :

1.  KIM SOO HYUN

2.  BTS-Jimin

3.  Rain

4.  Kim Jong Kook

5.  Hwang Chi Yeol

6.  Park Si Hoo

7.  BTS-Jungkook

8.  Park Yoo Chun

9.  Lee Min Ho

10. BTS-V

005yl0q6gy1fuwr1a9v2rj30ip0cv780.jpg

• Like 4

[S-Talk] Do Kyung-soo, Kim Soo Hyun

Excerpt of Soo Hyun

DO of 'exo' capturing the hearts of people around the world as a singer is also anticipating the birth of a Korean Wave star as an actor.

Do Kyung-soo, who has already grown up to be an actor who believes in movies through the film, will play his role as a prince in the drama

The actors who grew up as a Korean star as well as domestically gathered hot popularity from the historical drama to a prince are Kim Soo Hyun and Park Bo Gum. 

Kim Soo Hyun received attention as a good acting actor. In 2011, Soo Hyun met audience members as a full-fledged adult actor from 'Dream High' with 'Song Sam Dong'. Then, in 2012, "Moon Embracing The Sun", the masterpiece and the emotion of a woman has come to shake.

Kim Soo Hyun was a king and a prince who represented charisma. Kim Soo Hyun was unable to forget his first love woman and took on the cool and cynical "Lee Hwon" role, capturing viewers with charismatic acting. Despite his young age, his reputation as a acting power to take over the drama has been pouring, and he has gained popularity and faith.

http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=214310

Image result for moon embracing the sun

30652538_2114842412136115_50426709971451

• Like 3