❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

15 hours ago, rossy79 said:

His fellow soldier in the same camp said after dinner, they heard an artist is coming. He said compare to media, we received the news faster than media. Then ksh really comes. Everytime when we go for meal,assistant instructor will shout "look at the other side","raise your head". Reason is becos all the soldiers looking at sh and the assistant instructor wants to stop them fr looking at him. 1 week before graduation, I met him during meals time. I hv been observing ksh eating his meals. He really eat alot for his 3 meals and eat seriously. ..

Thanks Rossy for sharing. Every news of him makes my day :)

I can imagine the buzz it created when the news broke, but i never thought the trainees would stare at him lol! I thought only girls do that. Poor KSH, it must have been uncomfortable for him at first. If he chose to be an assistant instructor, he would feel it again and again everytime a new batch of recruits arrive. Thanks God he opted the Search Brigade :)

I'm used to him being recognized as a small-faced guy but now i think everyone is talking about how he is a big eater..lol! Still amazed me how his body is so slim when he eats that much!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Thanks Rossy for sharing. Every news of him makes my day :)

I can imagine the buzz it created when the news broke, but i never thought the trainees would stare at him lol! I thought only girls do that. Poor KSH, it must have been uncomfortable for him at first. If he chose to be an assistant instructor, he would feel it again and again everytime a new batch of recruits arrive. Thanks God he opted the Search Brigade :)

As a celebrity, he most likely get stares everywhere he goes in his daily life.  Being in the army is the only time he can be a regular Korean civilian so I understand why he would try to minimize the instances that make him stand out as "different" from everyone else.  So far, every one of his teammates that spoke about him have mentioned how handsome he is.  It's no wonder they all stare at him, everyone likes looking at pretty things!

I'm used to him being recognized as a small-faced guy but now i think everyone is talking about how he is a big eater..lol! Still amazed me how his body is so slim when he eats that much!

Reminds me of this Q&A from an old interview :D

56. Your strength, your shortcoming and your weakness are?

A: Very good at eating, very good at sleeping and very good at eating.

• LOL 5

35 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

A: Very good at eating, very good at sleeping and very good at eating.

Hahaha, above came to mind too!  I wanted to post the same but was held back due to work.  KSH knows himself well, and he sure is consistent with what he said.  

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

A: Very good at eating, very good at sleeping and very good at eating

Hahaha! He even admitted it! He's such a goofball :D 

It's good to know he's very good at sleeping. A very busy person like him and with that kind of job now, he must be able to have a good quality of sleep in such a short time and in such unconvenient places and situations.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, klky007 said:

Hahaha, above came to mind too!  I wanted to post the same but was held back due to work.  KSH knows himself well, and he sure is consistent with what he said.  

He must really eat a lot for growing boys to comment on how much he can eat.  Even on IC, the hosts were surprised at the amount of food on his plate.  Good thing he is into sports and can burn it off.

5f63a141gy1fnqhqz3kb7g20dw0dakjq.gif

Hahaha! He even admitted it! He's such a goofball :D 

It's good to know he's very good at sleeping. A very busy person like him and with that kind of job now, he must be able to have a good quality of sleep in such a short time and in such unconvenient places and situations.

Yes, I heard they have to sleep outdoors on the cold ground sometimes :confounded:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

He must really eat a lot for growing boys to comment on how much he can eat.  Even on IC, the hosts were surprised at the amount of food on his plate.  Good thing he is into sports and can burn it off.

Spoiler

5f63a141gy1fnqhqz3kb7g20dw0dakjq.gif

Yes, I heard they have to sleep outdoors on the cold ground sometimes :confounded:

I just concentrate with his red lips...(when seeing the gif.):blush:

January cold training 22 - 26:(

26156846_1674539332608794_59753947339864

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

January cold training 22 - 26:(

Some info on the search brigade :confounded:

The documentary "Three Days" recently broadcasted on KBS2 documents the four-day training of the most elite unit of search troops in South Korea.

The search brigade is the most difficult team in each division, which can be called "hell" and is therefore recruited on a voluntary basis. The average brigade exit rate is 20-30%. The last phase of the four-day training is 40 kilometers of night march, really hellish training. After the training, the team members become more strong-willed and determined.

• Sad 6
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Some info on the search brigade :confounded:

The documentary "Three Days" recently broadcasted on KBS2 documents the four-day training of the most elite unit of search troops in South Korea.

The search brigade is the most difficult team in each division, which can be called "hell" and is therefore recruited on a voluntary basis. The average brigade exit rate is 20-30%. The last phase of the four-day training is 40 kilometers of night march, really hellish training. After the training, the team members become more strong-willed and determined.

40 KM?? Oh dear..that's really "hell" and they're doing it at night and in extreme weather..

Reconnaissance units are indeed special. In SK, there are only 10 units under Army and 2 under Marine. These 12 units are included in the 15 elite divisions article.

• Thanks 5

5 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Aside from eating a lot, you can see he derives satisfaction from simple food.  One thing that is obvious, being a celebrity did not hinder him from showing his real self when comes to food!  Feeding his stomach is more important than his star status. :lol:

mV5cbtQ.gif

fPPhUtG.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, klky007 said:

Aside from eating a lot, you can see he derives satisfaction from simple food.  One thing that is obvious, being a celebrity did not hinder him from showing his real self when comes to food!  Feeding his stomach is more important than his star status. :lol:

He was obviously drooling over the food at the second gif :lol: so cute. Poor boy, he must have been really hungry

• Like 1
  • LOL 4