❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; "Jo Jung Seok and Lee Hyun Woo Join Kim Soo Hyun in Undercover Spy Movie 
brainexplode.jpg
Due to a change in PD, filming has been pushed back from July on the upcoming K-movie Covertly Grandly (also translated as Secretive and Great) starring Kim Soo Hyun as a North Korean undercover operative stationed in rural South Korea. Based on a popular Korean webtoon of the same name, this story apparently toggles both the comedy and intensity with equal aplomb. I adore Kim Soo Hyun but I was sorta shaking my head at the absurdity at him bagging a Best Drama Actor Baeksang for his performance in The Moon that Embraces the Sun. I though he did a swell job, and kept me onboard for longer than the wafer-thin story ought to, but compared to some of the other performances of the year, I thought he has a few more years and performances to go before I’ll accord him a Baeksang. Don’t get me wrong, he’s definitely Baeksang worthy, but winning for MoonSun rather deflates the win for me. But I still love him, and this new movie and roles looks to be awesomesauce, especially considering that he’s joined by Jo Jung Seok and Lee Hyun Woo as fellow North Korean spies pretending to be dim-witted South Korean idol wannabes. I literally squealed out loud when I saw this cast of talented guys joining forces. 
bhk4.jpgbhk.jpg
I think its hilarious that our favorite straight-laced South Korean royal guard Eun Shi Kyung from The King 2 Hearts will be in yet another North-South Korean subject matter project. Even funnier is that he’s defecting to the other side and playing a North Korean government agent rather than a South Korean one. Jo Jung Seok is a fantastic actor who deserves breaking into the big leagues and I couldn’t be happier with him doing more high profile movie roles. Lee Hyun Woo, who just signed on as the second make lead in the Korea Hana Kimi adaptation To the Beautiful You, will be pulling double duty to film this movie. I’m assuming he plays the maknae in this South Korean idol group charade, with Jo Jung Seok as the hyung to his fellow younger spies. Kim Soo Hyun is really picking his projects well, and whomever his agent is deserves a raise and then some. Before this movie even gets released next year, everyone will get to see him in the upcoming ensemble caper movie Thieves with Lee Jung Jae and Jeon Ji Hyun. If you ask me, this movie just rounded up three of the most promising young actors in Korean entertainment right now (though some can argue Lee Je Hoon ought to be considered in this group, but after Fashion King I cannot imagine him being able to act AT ALL, much less be good at it). I’m for sure keeping an eye on this project.
cr:ockoala

• Like 1

Guest simplyallysa

lhynne

wrote:

»

I'll be MIA for a few days since I have to attend a training course next week... Ciao!!!! See you when I see you 

We'll be missing you sis lynne! Just come back soon!

Guest simplyallysa

http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2012/06/24/kim-soo-hyuns-the-thieves-character-poster/

KIM SOO HYUN’S “THE THIEVES” CHARACTER POSTER

Posted by goodange on June 24, 2012 ·

The Thieves production introduces its fifth character through a new poster: Kim Soo Hyun as Zampano, strutting coolness as he carries a bag full of one hundred dollar bills.

tvhc5.jpg

Guest simplyallysa

padhari

wrote:

»

anneyeong everyone!!!!!!!! wave :allysa,  DC Gall is full of commotion about the release of the 2nd trailer for thieves today.  got a  pic from dc gall<br />

<br />

dc gall

:wave: Padhari, really! I just wanna see the 2nd trailer hope they have the video already! Ohh mmeee ge, he's so cute there!

Guest simplyallysa

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "Dream High Behind The Scenes ( Suzy's Mentor Kim Soo Hyun ) Ep. 16 Filming

Omg.Can't wait

KIM SOO HYUN JOIN IN RUNNING MAN EP.102

Kim Soo Hyun will be the special guest in Running Man EP.102

(On Air : 8 July 2012)
On 25 June 2012, All Running Man members and a special guest are filming 'Running Man EP.102' in South Korea, and Kim Soo Hyun is the special guest in this episode.

Kim Soo Hyun is a South Korean actor best known for his roles as Song Sam-dong in the KBS TV series Dream High and fictional king of Joseon Lee Hwon in the MBC historical drama The Moon that Embraces the Sun.

• Like 1

Guest simplyallysa

padhari

wrote:

»

yup, he is in  the lead now with 9000 votes difference.  come on, ksh fans, keep voting.  omg, i am really  excited as to who  will win????????a

Yayness!He is leading now...i am so excited for him hopefully he will win this award! KIM SOO HYUN oppa fighting!

There is going to be a promotion event for the film THIEVES by way of auctioning the character costumes.  the link is:
http://promotion.auction.co.kr/promotion/MD/eventview.aspx?txtMD=04F7191162
Zampano's character costume auction is from 7/16 to 7/22
Thieves is going  to be released in  AUGUST in the UNITED STATES.  The date has not been released yet.
cr:dc gall
why they did not release the 2nd trailed for the film??????