❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

7 hours ago, yanki said:

Is it just me or does he look a bit sad and nervous in his pictures? :(

Still I feel proud that he will be assigned in a unit :wub: I know it will be hard but he worked hard to improve his health to be able to assigned in a active military duty.

I think it's because the enlistment ceremony is a formal event and smiling would be deemed inappropriate.  When KSH smiles,  his smile is like sunshine and can radiate the room, which would not match the tone of the ceremony.  It is best to display a straight face and neutral expression during such events.

This reminds me of the time Cuckoo held their press conference when Soo Hyun first became their spokesperson.  Cuckoo was also launching their products in many Asian markets outside Korea and invited the media from Malaysia to attend.  During the press conference, the reporters started calling out "Malaysia love you", "Please come to Malaysia", "I love you" and Soo Hyun looked a bit shy and didn't know how to react.. haha..

One of the reporters later reported that they were "lectured" by Soo Hyun's manager because the press conference culture in Korea is quite formal and should take a more serious tone.  To her defense, the reporter said she wasn't the only one doing the calling.. lol :lol:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

:blush::heart::blush:

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

BSC taking petty revenge by stealing all the mints and shaking the soda can to make it fizz all over CP Kim.... haha.  What I love most about these two scenes is his poker face acting all innocent while being a mischievous little puppy.   It's not easy playing an ordinary character but Soo Hyun really gave BSC life with his mischievous yet subtle portrayal.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

BSC taking petty revenge by stealing all the mints and shaking the soda can to make it fizz all over CP Kim.... haha.  What I love most about these two scenes is his poker face acting all innocent while being a mischievous little puppy.   It's not easy playing an ordinary character but Soo Hyun really gave BSC life with his mischievous yet subtle portrayal.

This pic will put a smile on your face. :)

DMJ is love at first sight, but BSC is a character that you'll grow to love day-by-day.  

4wMqNkL.gif

Cr. owner 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, klky007 said:

This pic will put a smile on your face. :)

DMJ is love at first sight, but BSC is a character that you'll grow to love day-by-day.  

4wMqNkL.gif

Cr. owner 

His smile is pure sunshine :kiss_wink:

You're right klky, at first I didn't like BSC because I was frustrated with how the story was centered around the love lines.  After a long period of time I rewatched Producers and focused more on the characters and come to appreciate the charm of each character.  Now I absolutely adore BSC and wish I have a colleague like him and if I did, I wish I was younger so I can have a crush on him like Cindy :joy:

• Like 4

@rossy79 You are right; he still maintains his youthful look after seven years.

@yuzu16 You don't have to be any younger to have a crush on BSC.  BSC love his noona/sunbae. :lol: 

Technically, I'm a new fan as I came across MLFTS only in 2016 3rd Qtr (lol).  Since then, I kept re-watching all his dramas, and my love for BSC grew over time.  Many said KSH doesn't deserve the grand prize, but I seriously think that character is not easy to pull through convincingly if not with his skillful acting.  KSH made this dorky rookie character believable.  You just have to look at his eyes and the way he speaks.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, klky007 said:

@rossy79 You are right; he still maintains his youthful look after seven years.

@yuzu16 You don't have to be any younger to have a crush on BSC.  BSC love his noona/sunbae. :lol: 

Technically, I'm a new fan as I came across MLFTS only in 2016 3rd Qtr (lol).  Since then, I kept re-watching all his dramas, and my love for BSC grew over time.  Many said KSH doesn't deserve the grand prize, but I seriously think that character is not easy to pull through convincingly if not with his skillful acting.  KSH made this dorky rookie character believable.  You just have to look at his eyes and the way he speaks.

maybe I sounded overwhelming .... but I cried many times while watching the producer, especially when BSC was crying ... the producer's story is very real and touch ... and soohyun is very detailed with his role as bsc. Not only make us cry, but bsc also makes us laugh because of his innocence.:blush:

• Like 4

I envy that he never grew old. 

I actually watched MLFTS when it was first shown however I  did not take an interest. It was at the end of 2016 that I rewatched it again. After that I rewatched TMETS and all his FM and others.  I was captivated by his looks, slowly by his acting skills. Now, by his personality. He must be a good person, if not why there are so many people who likes him after all these years and be willing to do so much for him. 

From then on, no going back!

:cry: How I wished I had known him back then.

• Like 6