❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

4 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Go on a trip?  I think I'll faint just looking at him in the eyes, I'll be those fans that run away after getting his signature. :lol:

Seems like everyone is trying to figure out how to get the calendar.  My guess there is only 10 available and you have to do something between Oct.17 - Nov. 19 to be qualified for a draw.  Winners will be announced Nov. 23.

You're right, I'll probably faint just by looking at his face.  How can Modetour teased us by asking question like that! :D

3 hours ago, khlgpc said:

@klky007

Yup, I am also dying to get hold of the Mode Tour mag and calendar!! :wub:

Yessssss, me too!  Imagine placing the desktop calendar in the office and flipping through it for next 12 months, hahahaha...

This highlight "KSH's favourite travel destinations" in the mag cover also triggered my interest. 

• LOL 5

Saw on Weibo a comment by Mode Tour on why they chose KSH to be their spokesman. "Expanding Chinese inbound business, in line with China FTA”(拓展入境中国游客业务,从而与中韩自由贸易协定接轨) - printed on Mode Tour magazine. 

Everyone knows his influence! Why can't someone just get him to stay......

• Like 5

I am basically new but I have been reading about KSH. From Weibo, the fans treat him like a family. They call him precious, Son, my Son, Brother, Husband....... They seem to know him so well. There was one fan who shared about a time when KSH went Shenyang. The company concerned didn't look into the security thus the fan meeting was cancelled and later was change to another venue which was quite far. Although KSH appeared 20 mins but at the end of the fan meeting, he had one of his Security Guard to Ensure that all his fans left the venue safely. I am really touched. He is different from other celebrities, very down to earth. 

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, babe19 said:

Saw on Weibo a comment by Mode Tour on why they chose KSH to be their spokesman. "Expanding Chinese inbound business, in line with China FTA”(拓展入境中国游客业务,从而与中韩自由贸易协定接轨) - printed on Mode Tour magazine. 

Everyone knows his influence! Why can't someone just get him to stay......

Hi babe, are you referring to his MS soon? Under the current law, Korea maintains a compulsory conscription system in which all able-bodied men over 20 are required to serve in the military. Any Korean man who is turning 20  can enlist in the military until the age of  35. Although it is customary for Korean males to enlist in their early 20s, most celebrities start their military service in their late 20s or early 30s just like KSH...... This gives them time to establish a name for themselves before the two-year hiatus. Serving in the army has been mandatory in Korea ever since the breakout of the Korean War (1950-53), which ended in a truce. Korean courts have sentenced conscription rejecters with prison terms over the years.  Dodging military service has been a problem, like anywhere else.You’ll be given a jail term for dodging conscription including deferment of enlistment more than once much more if you deliberately delayed your military enlistment on false grounds.... You’ll be given a six-month jail sentence, one year of probation and 120 hours of community service. Military service is a duty and not a right to choose whether to serve or not. Military service is a sacred duty that no man should be exempt from. Evasion is also a no-no. :tongue:

5 Actors who make romance with a younger man look irresistible

f36bb1ef-0adf-425d-b1ad-4108f1f8c506.png

I’ve been watching K-dramas for years now, and, naturally, I’ve aged with them. This also means that the latest batch of new-face actors are much younger than me. In case you’re a K-drama newbie, a "noona romance" is a love story with a female protagonist who dates a younger man. It could mean a 20-year age gap, as we saw in Secret Love Affair, but most of the time it’s less than 10.  Let’s check out five actors who make noona romance look so irresistible!

3. Kim Soo Hyun: Producer

250d2be3-155e-4901-8484-f38ffacc0ebd.jpg

Baek Sung Chan (Kim Soo Hyun) starts working as a TV producer after having studied law. He’s book smart but a bit socially awkward.

In a word, he seems a bit out of place in the show business. Tak Ye Jin (Gong Hyo Jin), on the other hand, is a hot-shot producer with 10 years of experience under her belt. No wonder Sung Chan falls for Ye Jin, but will his one-sided love blossom in the end?

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramafever

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi babe, are you referring to his MS soon? Under the current law, Korea maintains a compulsory conscription system in which all able-bodied men over 20 are required to serve in the military. Any Korean man who is turning 20  can enlist in the military until the age of  35. Although it is customary for Korean males to enlist in their early 20s, most celebrities start their military service in their late 20s or early 30s just like KSH...... This gives them time to establish a name for themselves before the two-year hiatus. Serving in the army has been mandatory in Korea ever since the breakout of the Korean War (1950-53), which ended in a truce. Korean courts have sentenced conscription rejecters with prison terms over the years.  Dodging military service has been a problem, like anywhere else.You’ll be given a jail term for dodging conscription including deferment of enlistment more than once much more if you deliberately delayed your military enlistment on false grounds.... You’ll be given a six-month jail sentence, one year of probation and 120 hours of community service. Military service is a duty and not a right to choose whether to serve or not. Military service is a sacred duty that no man should be exempt from. Evasion is also a no-no.

Thank you, Willenette. I know, I know. :(

Its my wishful thinking after just getting to know him and he is leaving. :cry:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, klky007 said:

You're right, I'll probably faint just by looking at his face.  How can Modetour teased us by asking question like that! :D

Yessssss, me too!  Imagine placing the desktop calendar in the office and flipping through it for next 12 months, hahahaha...

This highlight "KSH's favourite travel destinations" in the mag cover also triggered my interest. 

Tell me about it! I have his desktop calendar from The Face Shop 2 years ago still sitting firmly on my desk! That’s his best desktop calendar that I came across so far. All his photos featured in it were very well shot! I think this Modetour version will come close to it!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, kayeseight said:

I've been waiting for Hongki to say something abt Soohyun. Hehe hope they got together soon and Hongki update it on his Ins :D

Hmm.. what is the alien going to do when he has to wake up at 6 a.m every morning in the army camp?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

Hmm.. what is the alien going to do when he has to wake up at 6 a.m every morning in the army camp?

Oh dear... :D maybe he's savoring for last time  when he could wake up late like this hehehe. I really hope he could adjust well with the army camp environment. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Hi yuzu, ye, right you are - .  On his Week 1, it will be physical fitness (this is more than 1-hr every morning), Basic Drill & Guarding.  Week by week, the weight of gear is increased to prepare for marching.  Inside the camp, soldiers are banned from leaving a designated residence between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. without a commander’s permission. So, KSH should get used to waking up early in the morning, always at the same time while serving his MS. :tongue:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi yuzu, ye, right you are - .  On his Week 1, it will be physical fitness (this is more than 1-hr every morning), Basic Drill & Guarding.  Week by week, the weight of gear is increased to prepare for marching.  Inside the camp, soldiers are banned from leaving a designated residence between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. without a commander’s permission. So, KSH should get used to waking up early in the morning, always at the same time while serving his MS. :tongue:

Yup, the next two years will be tough, willenette, I mean tough for us.  Can you imagine, two years without KSH!  Two years!  SH is athletic so the fitness training and drills will not be a problem for him.  It might be hard to get used to the rigid routine schedule at first since he is used to crazy schedules as an actor (heck, it'll be hard for us common folks to get used to too).  I feel bad that he won't be able to enjoy this favorite sports such as bowling and skiing while in the army.  I heard they are not even allowed to used their mobile phone?!  

• Like 5