❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

News

" You Who Came From The Star " will visit Chinese TV premiere [ Jiangsu TV channel " Overseas Theater " national premiere at 22.00 PM on November 10 ]

Jiangsu TV channel & radio and television station in Jiangsu held " You Who Came From The Star " large-scale outdoor event with jogging activities together in Nanjing on November 8 . Although Sunday temperatures very cold and under the rain , but the number of fans involved in the scene up to 300 people . Although the weather is cold and also under the rain but can be seen everywhere " You Who Came From Star " jogger figure , and this didn't affect the audience's enthusiastic runners . 

Today , you can not imagine a successful work of popular culture influence how much drama " You Who Came From Star " is a good description . It was incredible popular , many viewers not only crazy chase the drama , obsessive drama star , but also extend to the hero's emotional basic needs , which it set off a whirlwind Korean irresistible almost the whole industry chain , covering all levels of economic and cultural . 

km_zpsgs6ydgea.jpg

km2_zps8qptftje.jpg

km1_zpshqxojayb.jpg

Cr : Baidu

Edited by hwonhwon_stv
  • Like 5

Ziozia update

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing the photos but the one that I love most is this ZioZia picture. Since KSH is the model both for Korea and China simultaneously this brand has been drawing attention in these countries each season. His popularity played an important role in the successful market expansion into China by ZIOZIA. More photos and his interview can be found in the company's official website.:P

• Like 2

Kim Soo Hyun is the ideal boyfriend in 'ZIOZIA's winter pictorial

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1447172548_af_org.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun's winter shoot with men's brand, 'ZIOZIA,' was released today on November 10!

SEE ALSO: Kim Soo Hyun warms hearts with his hunky 'Beanpole Outdoor' shoot

Feast your eyes on the ideal boyfriend with his long coats and slicked back hair. The slogan for this upcoming winter season is 'Ready to Every Wear,' exuding a chicness with dark colors like black and gray.

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1447172429_kimsoohyun.jpg

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1447172495_kimsoohyun2.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 6

Ziozia update

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing the photos but the one that I love most is this ZioZia picture. Since KSH is the model both for Korea and China simultaneously this brand has been drawing attention in these countries each season. His popularity played an important role in the successful market expansion into China by ZIOZIA. More photos and his interview can be found in the company's official website.:P

Hi willenette , you're welcome

I love his Ziozia ads , he looks cool 

Ziozia update

m56_zpsdbay83tz.jpg

on23_zpsf8jh7hm5.jpg

on25_zps2ljingzz.jpg

on27_zpsq0l0mqky.jpg

Edited by hwonhwon_stv
  • Like 4

image.jpg1_zpsnzkhlln8.jpg

Hello friends. I reached South Korea this morning and went round shopping for his calendars . I got 2 different kinds of calendars. Right on top of the picture is a mini blanket with 3 of his pictures. Right below of the said picture is spectacular case.very unique. Will shop again tomorrow. Good night.

• Like 7

@ilwoo_aein - I love KSH's airport fashion thanks for those pics!

@minkijung - you have totally captured what I was thinking when you posted just that one word "OMG" :wub: with your Instagram pics/vid of the making of the calendar! Yep, it's heart-stopping stuff lol...

@hwonhwon_stv  - thank you for so many awesome pics and posts everyday. I can't wait to see the One World CF - he looks very cool and mysterious in it, a little like James Bond.  

@yangxu - I think it's safe to say we are all jealous of your shopping spree! Did you go to South Korea for a holiday OR is it a KSH-related trip?

• Like 4

@hwonhwon_stv  - thank you for so many awesome pics and posts everyday. I can't wait to see the One World CF - he looks very cool and mysterious in it, a little like James Bond

Hi moniw18 , you're welcome . Sometimes KSH looks cool , but sometimes he looks like a boy next door like his airport style

More screencaps 2016 Kim Soo Hyun calendar 

k23_zps4p7pufen.jpg

k25_zpsrisoqbul.jpg

k24_zps90tye7qt.jpg

Edited by hwonhwon_stv
  • Like 2

KBS confirms 'Producers' has been nominated for KBS Drama Awards

12249759_537658689717083_210934962298076

KBS 2TV's entertainment drama, "Producers" has been nominated for 2015 KBS Drama Awards.

An associate with KBS had told OSEN on November 12th, "Agreed to nominate "Producers" for KBS Drama Awards".

"Producers" is an entertainment drama, which was produced by KBS Entertainment department. As such, there has been a discussion going on between Entertainment department and Drama department as to which award between KBS Drama Awards and KBS Entertainment Awards it should be nominated for.

"Producers" is a drama presented by KBS Entertainment department ambitiously based on the accumulated experiences in the respective department.

Cha Tae-hyeon, Kong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyeon, IU starred in the drama and succeeded in acheiving both viewership rating and marketability. While Kim Soo-hyeon received Grand Award from 2015 Korea Drama Awards for his role in "Producers", whether or not he will be able to be honored again at KBS Drama Awards is drawing attention.

source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110291878

credit: http://www.hancinema.net/kbs-confirms-producers-has-been-nominated-for-kbs-drama-awards-88465.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 2

News

Actor Kim Soo Hyun advertising scene photos taken public , triggering hot

Taiwanese film director at the 12th on his FB uploaded two Kim Soo Hyun ad shoot the scene photos . In the first photo , Kim Soo Hyun dressed in a black suit , eyes staring downward , seemed pensive . The second picture is a black and white photograph , Kim Soo Hyun and director listen carefully the words of another staff member . In addition , Kim Soo Hyun in December will be put into the movie " REAL " of the shooting , the film is expected to be released in the first half of next year . 

k8_zpsycdmkspg.jpg

k9_zpsphompetz.jpg

http://www.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1791&postID=168726

• Like 5

News

November 10 , Korean star Kim Soo Hyun end overseas schedules , return to Korea via Gimpo International Airport . Kim Soo Hyun wore blue jeans and white shoes with a comfortable jacket , wearing a hat , plus a black shoulder bag , looks like a boy next door and captured many female fan's heart

k20_zpssmsxosgs.jpgk21_zpsdiyvigmg.jpg

k5_zpslcktwh54.jpgk19_zpscdgafs8b.jpg

Cr : Baidu

Edited by hwonhwon_stv
  • Like 4

Dear friends. I went to lotte mart tonight. I saw 2 very fantastically beautiful picture of KSH from The moon embraces the sun. They were the covers for 100percent Jeju tangerine premium chocolates. For one box the costs is 20,000wons while it costs 30,500 wons  for another one. There are no other pictures of other celebrities there except Jang geun suk but his is a small box. 

Next to the 2 boxes of chocolates with KSH pictures were another 2 kinds of same chocolate from the same place and of the sizes except without KSH pictures. However the costs are only 10,000 wons and 14,000 wons. I took both the really beautiful pictures of KSH with the price tags. Unfortunately I just can't upload the pictures here. I will try again tomorrow.

• Like 6