❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2018.03.06   Japan's REAL Publisher's Responsibility send a thank-you note 

From December 2017, I believe many fans have been purchased in Japan for pre-sale tickets.Thank you very much.

Mr. SPO’s Mr. Nomura’s trust in the actor Kim Soo Hyun also strives to promote the increase of the number of movie theaters and the availability of fans from various places to participate in the Japanese viewing.

The Japanese premiere’s day makes people look forward. It even republished Kim Soo Hyun's first starring movie "Secretly Greatly" special issue album and the surrounding

Thank-you content as follows: 
Hello everyone, I am Nomura of the SPO agency. I introduced the film "REAL" to Japan. . I am very grateful to everyone for supporting this movie "REAL" outside of Japan. I am very happy and moved. Please continue to support and let "REAL" success in Japan at the box office! 

005zaCLggy1fp3jk96y04j314010ljze.jpg

005zaCLggy1fp3jlxb53tj30zk0k00vd.jpg

• Like 5

On 30/04/2015 at 9:54 AM, shahizzy said:

I want this cookies.kekeke..:D :D

d3404cbdgw1ermlaa9w9oj20no0vk76v.jpg

005zkxsJjw1ermkv6e02kj30k00ddt9l.jpg

I saw this as I was reading the earlier soompi forum in 2015. This year Soo Hyun Birthday the fan made the same biscuit. So cute!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

53 minutes ago, babe19 said:

I saw this as I was reading the earlier soompi forum in 2015. This year Soo Hyun Birthday the fan made the same biscuit. So cute!!

Oh, I've never seen the Sam Dong cookies before, kinda scary like the Kitty cookies :lol:.  I heard fans asked a baker to make them. 

• Like 4