❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

NEWS [2018.03.02]

Jeon Pil-Ryul, Kim Soo Hyun and Broome Photo 

Paradise Group President Jeon Pil-ryul gets a real-time search query and gets a photograph.

In the multiple online communities, there are pictures of Jeon Philip Chairman and actor Kim Soo Hyun together.

In the public photos, Jeon Philip chairman stares at camera with Kim Soo Hyun and affectionate figure.

Especially, the appearance of Kim Soo Hyun on the small face , a handsome actor with a warm visual, is enough to captivate the eye.

The netizens showed various reactions such as "Kim Soo Hyun is doing well in the army", "I want to see Kim Soo Hyun", etc

In the past, the Paradise Group invested 8 billion won in Kim Soo-hyun's movie "Real."

Source :

http://www.hg-times.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=176567

http://www.joongdo.co.kr/main/view.php?key=20180302001231101

Midway

• Like 3

HONGKONG SINA ENTERTAINMENT

Kim Soo Hyun were captured at Internet cafe after taking leave

[Sing Tao Daily reported] South Korean actor Kim Soo Hyun enlisted at the end of October last year, is expected to retired on July 22 next year, becoming active duty soldier. During the Lunar New Year holiday with his family reunited. 

It is reported that there have been wild netizens captured Kim Soo Hyun appeared in the Internet cafe. Kim Soo Hyun army camouflage jacket on the back of the chair, full of attention at the computer screen. There are fans funny message: "Now the world knows he is playing in Internet cafes," "lovely and handsome Kim soldier is looking at what?"

http://share.hk.weibo.com/news/article/20180301/3/29/4/入伍後休假-金秀賢蒲網吧被捕獲-8553226.html

99957f018e193a5927c9b7c3ddb0fbfb.jpg

• Like 5

Top 10 in China

From February 21, 2018 to February 27, 2018, the last week of February "Top 10 in China" based on Wei Bo "star power chart" and Chinese portal site Baidu, the Korean male star rankings TOP10 :

1. Hwang Chi Yeol

2. Park Yo Chun

3. BTS-Kim Tae-hyung [V]

4. BTS-Jungkook

5. KIM SOO HYUN

6. EXO-Sehun

7. Kim Jong Kook

8. Park Si Hoo

9. Lee Min Ho

10.Lee Jong Suk

5th place Kim Soo Hyun

Lastly, Kim Soo Hyun was the star who was named in the top 5 ranking this week. Kim Soo Hyun who has been in the top rankings for a long time since the third week of December, has been continuing his military life after being trained for 5 weeks of basic training.

According to Kim Soo Hyun's agent Keyeast, Kim Soo Hyun was selected as a good trainee at the recruitment training camp and received a reward for the award. Unfortunately, Kim Soo Hyun who wanted to abdicate with a special team, was known to have volunteered for the search service team because of age restrictions.

Source :

http://chicnews.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=1519975656177819008

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Celebrity bowling fever

Only excerpts Soo Hyun

It is not so difficult to see entertainers in professional bowling. When Kim Soo Hyun, the top star in 2016 challenged professional bowling, he attracted great interest from fans in China and Hong Kong. After the rhythmic gymnastics national championship became a professional bowler in 2014, the 'bowling fever' of the entertainers who lined up and challenged became higher based on Kim Soo Hyun. Last year, Singer Son Ho Young also challenged the pro bowling tournament. 

Although most entertainers such as Kim Soo Hyun, Son Ho-young and Lee Hong-gi did not enter the professional bowlers, they led to an interest in bowling. "It is a positive phenomenon in terms of making various attempts such as expanding events in the future," said Lee Hwang-mo, the representative of the bowling alley magazine, "It is also contributing to the interest in professional bowling. 

http://sports.news.naver.com/general/news/read.nhn?oid=025&aid=0002802062

59e054fbgy1fozei0m0lmj20g40nqwgh.jpg

59e054fbgy1fozei09qllj20f00a1gmr.jpg

• Like 5

On 3/1/2018 at 8:19 PM, ivanovie25 said:

Ah, i hope there was no shadow so that we can see his sexy lips :wink:

Hahaha  so for you, Soo Hyun sexy lips :heart:

49fdf2bbgw1ezmleksqkfj20u01hcgtk.jpg

49fdf2bbgw1ezmleu3gctj20u01hcn4l.jpg

More pics

Spoiler

49fdf2bbgw1ezmlfeif1tj20u01hc7ak.jpg

49fdf2bbgw1ezmlfmcd59j20u01hc7a9.jpg

And for rossy who likes his finger :D

49fdf2bbgw1ezmk4699kqj20rs13qwir.jpg

More pics

Spoiler

49fdf2bbgw1ezmk43ypetj20rs13q7b1.jpg

49fdf2bbgw1ezmk3i9rmqj20rs13q46w.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Hahaha  so for you, Soo Hyun sexy lips :heart:

Aww thank youu Hwonhwon...*faints* :D

I was in the elevator when i opened the page and hoila! his lips are displayed full page lol! i closed my phone quickly otherwise people would think i'm a pervert..lol! :D

His hands are also sexy..his eyes..arrggh! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5