❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

23 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Hope this time is real.  Soo Hyun new military pic :heart:

OMG you're so fast Hwonhwon! :) i just saw it on twitter and about to post..lol!

Aww..he didn't even know he was photographed...out prayers have been answered, we said we missed him several times and hoila..there he is..lol!

The name though, it doesn't seem to spell kim soo hyun..but he looks so like him..

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun is Going Out? Focus on the Computer at the PC Room.

Actor Kim Soo-hyun, who is serving in the military, was caught in a PC room. According to a photo posted on the online community on July 1, Kim Soo-hyun appears in a PC room. The suit is wrapped around a chair and focused on the computer.

Kim Soo-hyun joined the army on October 23 last year through the training camp in Paju, Gyeonggi Province, and is scheduled to be discharged on July 22, 2019.

source: http://m.kmib.co.kr/view.asp?arcid=0012168143&code=61181111&cp=nv

• Like 7

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing the pictures. The picture has gained attention online! It seems that he was allowed a brief outing that's why, he's in a PC cafe!  He's in uniform because we can see his military uniform jacket hung on the back of his chair.  :lol:

• Like 6

Kim Soo Hyun spotted on an outing from his army base at a PC cafe

A photo of Kim Soo Hyun on an outing from his army base has gained attention online!

Kim Soo Hyun enlisted for his mandatory military service back on October 23, 2017 at a new recruit training center in Paju in Kyeonggi province. His discharge is set for July 22, 2019. 

It seems the actor was allowed a brief outing in the midst of his soldier duties, and he chose to spend some time at a PC cafe! You can see him immersed in what he's doing, with his military uniform jacket hung on the back of his chair. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/kim-soo-hyun-spotted-on-an-outing-from-his-army-base-at-a-pc-cafe

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

You're welcome ivanovie, rossy, babe, and willenette :)

Just a photo, and gained attention again 

Hehe..a proof that he's still in everyone's heart. I noticed his eye bag..poor baby, he must be tired from all the hard tasks and trainings given his division is one of the 15 'hellish' units in ROK, but on the bright side his hair is longer, like the one in Giant, i love it :)

Hwonhwon, you are right..just call I miss you 3 times and he appears..lol!! :D

Ah, i hope there was no shadow so that we can see his sexy lips :wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

[2018.03.01]  Hong Kong media real-time : a soldier Kim Soo Hyun appeared in an Internet cafe was captured

Apple Instant :

South Korean god Kim Soo Hyun last October to active duty Army status. He is enlisted and is expected to retire on July 22 next year. He also obtained his first holiday after joining the army last month. 

Today, Kim Soo Hyun emerged online and I saw Kim Soo Hyun wearing a military uniform at the Internet cafe. He wore a uniform coat on the back of a chair and looked intently at the computer, wondering if he had been caught in a previous holiday . However, there is a new phase for the idol exposure, fans are very happy, have a message that concentrated online Kim Soo Hyun is cute. 

59e054fbgy1foxjk1e3gcj20qo14saf1.jpg

59e054fbgy1foxjk66oihj20sp0qoq9b.jpg

Ming Pao Immediate :

No mobile phone day,  soldiers Kim Soo Hyun holiday at Internet cafe was captured 

"You Who Came From The Stars,"  God Kim Soo Hyun enlisted in late October last year as a soldier identity service, is expected to retired July 22 next year. Earlier it was reported that Kim Soo Hyun finally gained holiday for the first time during the Lunar New Year and can come home with his family. 

According to Korean media reports, Kim Soo Hyun was recently "captured wild" by Internet users and was photographed inside an Internet cafe. He hung the coat on the back of his chair and focused on using his computer. It is reported that South Korean boys can not use cell phones during military service, it is estimated that he is taking the time to borrow a computer with Internet cafes to report peace with their relatives and friends. 

59e054fbgy1foxjk77962j20qo12z46z.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Kim Soo Hyun :heart:

- Know how grateful, will always be sincere thanks to the staff around 

- Talking about the acting time full of determination, endless, eyes with confidence 

- He is a very responsible person, for acting always to be the best, do their best , to pay all of the challenges, present the best acting to trust his audience 

- Casual movements and facial expressions exhibited by simplicity and kindness, pure and beautiful 

- Eyes have small stars, looks like the only three-year-old 

- No matter when my love is stupid brother it,  I hope he has the best of everything 

d3404cbdly1fowkzjtrdwj20h20h2q6s.jpg

d3404cbdly1fowkzldll6j20hs0npn1w.jpg

• Like 6