❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

10 hours ago, rossy79 said:

2018 Korea Best Brand Awards
Congratulations Modetour on winning Consumer's Choice Award for Best Brand (Travel Agency) in 5 consecutive years

Modetour Travel Co., Ltd. hosted by the "Central Daily", the Ministry of Science and Technology Information and Communication Ministry of Industry and Commerce The "Top Brand Award for Consumer Choice" in the event sponsored by the Ministry of Resources, which is a selection of all industries and corporate brands in Korea. 

In addition, Modetour also received the "Fair Trade Commission Chairman's Award", "Korean Outstanding Service Quality Certification", "Republic of Korea Network Communication Target" and kosdaq "Best Social Contribution Enterprise Award" at the "Consumer Day" Memorial Ceremony. And other awards. In the meantime, since the second half of 2016, Modetour has been selected by the Consumer Center as a Brand Value Award in several areas such as "Consumer Credit Certification" for three consecutive times. 

The official website then pushes the spokesperson CF [ participates in the Modetour advertising prize event with Kim Soo Hyun ] 

006Upk8hly1fnt0tptjrnj30dw06xgmq.jpg

006Upk8hly1fnt0vzao93j30sg0blmyx.jpg

006Upk8hly1fnt0w24ok6j30sg08xgmk.jpg

• Like 6

NEWS

Kim Soo Hyun 'Ms Granny' in a short but intense appearance

OBS 'Unique Entertainment News,  'Ms Granny' Kim Soo Hyun has stolen eyes even for short appearances and left a strong impression on the audience. 

The movie 'Ms Granny / Suspicious Girl' is a film about the story of Seven Seonhae, a twenty-year-old flower girl. She was greatly loved by Naomoon Hee and Shim Eun-kyung's comic acting. 

But the most surprising part of the audience was the special appearance of Kim Soo Hyun who appeared in Park In-hwan's past. 

Kim Soo Hyun appeared at the end of the film and caught up with her emotions with a distinctive presence in short plays and accents. 

VIDEO and news

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000029666

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1080317

Kim-SooHyun1_still_tmp.jpeg

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Hello, gorgeous

Thank you Rossy, Hwon Hwon and Yuzu for the pictures.

I especially loved the pictures by Yuzu. Soo Hyun’s  body proportion is simply great! 

Sorry guys that I cannot contribute anything because I don’t know where and how to do it. 

• Like 5

Cuckoo weibo

26329611_2042321922702896_46297211831037

link: https://m.weibo.cn/1917694633/4200443435042278 

23 minutes ago, babe19 said:

I especially loved the pictures by Yuzu. Soo Hyun’s  body proportion is simply great! 

Sorry guys that I cannot contribute anything because I don’t know where and how to do it. 

babe19...just posting anything about soohyun, or you can copy from another site(weibo,IG,DC etc).:)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, babe19 said:

You’re welcome, babe.  Just like rossy said, you can copy and paste pictures from other sites such as weibo, IG or twitter.  If they’re fan edits or fan art, make sure to credit the owner.

You can also contribute by leaving comments and thoughts about Soo Hyun and his projects. :blush:

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

Look at mr shin ... he can't take his eyes off soohyun.... :blush:

Lol!! This picture is so precious..just at the right moment

At the moment i'm rewatching TMETS from viu, i fell in love all over again with king Lee Hwon :) his performance is so powerful there 

• Like 5