❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

6 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

we're sorry for removing the photo, there is actually a group photo and he looks comfortable and happy.:blush:

Ah i see..glad that he's adjusting to the new environment. It's ok, i'm thankful enough to catch a glimpse of him :) i hope if they allow it on 29th, i can see the actual photo with his comrades.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Ah i see..glad that he's adjusting to the new environment. It's ok, i'm thankful enough to catch a glimpse of him :) i hope if they allow it on 29th, i can see the actual photo with his comrades.

I hope so ivanovie... :wub:, so we can share all the photos here.:blush:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Hahaha! You really made my day :)

By the way, there are some other friends around him in the actual pic? If i refer it to the drawing.

There are 2 pics. The first pic SH is alone , and the second pic SH surrounded by his friends. 

26 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

I hope so ivanovie... :wub:, so we can share all the photos here.:blush:

Yes rossy, we hope we can share all the photos soon

• Like 3

7 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Hi khlgpc, there was a report out earlier this year that Soo Hyun and PHJ (second lead in YFAS) didn't want to renew their contracts with Lotte.  I thought it had to do with SH's enlistment,  I'm not sure why PHJ didn't renew.

Hmm.. I thought I saw PHJ’s photo there, but I could be wrong because my focus has always been SooHyun alone :D

I noticed there were less actor's merchandise too, not just Soo Hyun's, I guess  idol's merchandises sell better because the younger fans are more into buying stuff like that.  I only like the official goods so I never buy those things.  They are just random pictures downloaded from the internet and printed on mugs, mousepads, calendars, etc.  You can do that yourself at your local printshop.

Yeah, me too, I only like the official goods, but I like to visit those stores to browse around. Anything about SooHyun makes me happy :rolleyes: You are right, I do notice Kpop idols’ products are abundance, other than the few actors who are in the limelight in the recent two years...

You're so lucky to be there during the travel exhibition at COEX, I hope you were able to snag a few of the ModeTour promotional items with Soo Hyun's pic on them.   

Unfortunately I didn’t make it into the exhibition itself, so,  I didn’t get anything. I saw a copy of the exhibition brochure, but without SooHyun’s picture. :unsure:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, khlgpc said:

Hmm.. I thought I saw PHJ’s photo there, but I could be wrong because my focus has always been SooHyun alone :D

Unfortunately I didn’t make it into the exhibition itself, so,  I didn’t get anything. I saw a copy of the exhibition brochure, but without SooHyun’s picture. :unsure:

PHJ's photo was removed from the Lotte Duty Free website right after the news came out but they kept Soo Hyun's until his contract was well over.  Even after his contract ended, you can still see SH's LDF banner at the Kansai airport in Japan.  But it is probably replaced now.

Awe, that's too bad you didn't get any of the promotional items, there seemed to be a lot of variety like journals, calendars, tote bags, and posters.  Don't know if you have to join a tour to get the journal and calendar, but you can probably get smaller items like the tote bag and poster for free.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, khlgpc said:

Oops, I missed out something big time! :(

wondering how the fans manage to get hold of all these photos though... :blink:

The cartoon version will have to do until it's ok to share the real pictures

64419e37ly1flwravvuw5j20m80qmahz.jpg

cr: monkey

• Like 5