❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

1 hour ago, babe19 said:

Hwon Hwon :heart: thank you. You made my day! Seeing the cartoon, you know which scene it was from. Haha! Love it, love it! 

31 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Lol!! Thank you Hwon hwon for sharing these cute cartoons..i'd love to watch it if they make it into animation..

You're welcome all :blush:

1 hour ago, babe19 said:

For me, what attracted me was DMJ and King Lee Hwon. Then Sam Dong in Dream High and BSC. All characters were unique. It was his acting and his eyes that differentiates each individual character especially BSC.

I love DMJ, King Lee Hwon, and Sam Dong. Then Cha Kang Jin, Lee Sung Mo and BSC

• Like 4

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

Looks like the winner is Do Min Joon!!!

DMJ is like a drug and we (or am I the only one) are the addicts. (sorry, I couldn’t find a better word for this) When we got hooked, we craved for Lee Hwon,then we want more. We go for Sam Dong, not enough we watched BSC and now JTY. Worst now he drafted in the army playing soldiers and no drugs, we lurk in Soompi/YouTube/Weibo.... haha! 

:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

46 minutes ago, babe19 said:

DMJ is like a drug and we (or am I the only one) are the addicts. (sorry, I couldn’t find a better word for this) When we got hooked, we craved for Lee Hwon,then we want more. We go for Sam Dong, not enough we watched BSC and now JTY. Worst now he drafted in the army playing soldiers and no drugs, we lurk in Soompi/YouTube/Weibo.... haha! 

When I first watched MLFTS three years ago, I didn't become a KSH fan right away but was interested enough to want to find out more about him.  That is when I stumbled upon this thread.   I remember reading about a member saying how she is starting to always watch his dramas, videos, search news about him and always think about him.  An older member told her that is the beginning of the KSH syndrome.  I thought that was pretty funny because how can you develop a syndrome over an actor.   Well, little did I know very shortly after I too developed that syndrome and it never went away.   

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

52 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

When I first watched MLFTS three years ago, I didn't become a KSH fan right away but was interested enough to want to find out more about him.  That is when I stumbled upon this thread.   I remember reading about a member saying how she is starting to always watch his dramas, videos, search news about him and always think about him.  An older member told her that is the beginning of the KSH syndrome.  I thought that was pretty funny because how can you develop a syndrome over an actor.   Well, little did I know very shortly after I too developed that syndrome and it never went away.   

Yuzu, I thought I was the only one. I never expected this too, even at my age I must be kidding myself. After seeing MLFTS (this year),  I cannot get enough. I searched through for KSH information. When I watched BTS of MLFTS and TMETS, I laughed. My family thinks I am crazy and I was not aware at that time I am slowly developing this syndrome.

i really appreciate and enjoy this thread and the photos that all of you posted. 

40 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

CUte ... :lol:

23498198_1555878847832606_22220314082415

Cr.logo

Look at his legs. No wonder they says he has a very good body proportion. I love the Calvin Klein’s picture too. The one that he is the spokesman for in 2102.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, babe19 said:

this is the best explanation :lol:. Do Minjoon is indeed like a drug .... LOL.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Hi yuzu,I thought this is exactly what happened to me,after watching MLFTS last year i searched all about him. I even made a weibo and Instagram account just because of him.I always listen to his songs watched all his dramas and movies.I read and watched all his interviews even without engsub.

I always read this comment especially from his Chinese fans,"the more you know about him,the more you love him" and yes,I really love KSH..when I miss him I ask my husband to embrace me the way do min joon embraces chon song yi..

• Like 7