❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Actors with 'honey vocal cord' in their 20s/30s

photo633038.jpg

'Honey vocal cord' as in sweet voice is an important charming appeal for actors to have.

Attractive voice highlights emotions in acting by delivering them more vividly and makes audience focus more on his acting. The young actors in his 20s and 30s with the sweet voice as well as the charming look are 'perfect guys'.

Kim Soo Hyun is considered to be an actor who was born with 'melo-genes'. We can safely say that his long fingers contrasted to his small face, and his sweet voice are the major contributors for the well-deserved fame. Anyone can easily fall in love with Kim Soo Hyun's clean and calm voice. He also has excellent singing talent inheritted from his singer father. Because of his musical ability and the sweet voice, his singing melts women's hearts.

Kim Soo Hyun made his name recognized by the public for his role in MBC's "The Sun and the Moon". The famous line from the drama, 'You told me to forget you, but I could not' narrated in his sweet voice is still being remembered by many of the drama fans.

Writer Park Ji-eun's dramas are characteristic with memorable narrations. Kim Soo Hyun's voice conveyed the emotions very well. His role, Do Min-joon in SBS 'My Love from the Star' captivated women's hearts and Baek Seung-chan's voice in "Producers" also couldn't be any sweeter although the role was a timid rookie producer.

( skipped unrelated)

source: http://tv.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=781202

credit: http://www.hancinema.net/actors-with-honey-vocal-cord-in-their-20s-30s-86550.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

In tmets, i couldnt even sleep properly bcs of his voice. I was melting like a chocolate. Never feel like that before. Since then i deeply fell in love with him. :w00t:

Edited by swingbaby
  • Like 3

Actors with 'honey vocal cord' in their 20s/30s

'Honey vocal cord' as in sweet voice is an important charming appeal for actors to have.

Attractive voice highlights emotions in acting by delivering them more vividly and makes audience focus more on his acting. The young actors in his 20s and 30s with the sweet voice as well as the charming look are 'perfect guys'.

Kim Soo Hyun is considered to be an actor who was born with 'melo-genes'. We can safely say that his long fingers contrasted to his small face, and his sweet voice are the major contributors for the well-deserved fame. Anyone can easily fall in love with Kim Soo Hyun's clean and calm voice. He also has excellent singing talent inheritted from his singer father. Because of his musical ability and the sweet voice, his singing melts women's hearts.

Kim Soo Hyun made his name recognized by the public for his role in MBC's "The Sun and the Moon". The famous line from the drama, 'You told me to forget you, but I could not' narrated in his sweet voice is still being remembered by many of the drama fans.

Writer Park Ji-eun's dramas are characteristic with memorable narrations. Kim Soo Hyun's voice conveyed the emotions very well. His role, Do Min-joon in SBS 'My Love from the Star' captivated women's hearts and Baek Seong-chan's voice in "Producers" also couldn't be any sweeter although the role was a timid rookie producer.

( skipped unrelated)

source: http://tv.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=781202

credit: http://www.hancinema.net/actors-with-honey-vocal-cord-in-their-20s-30s-86550.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

In tmets, i couldnt even sleep properly bcs of his voice. I was melting like a chocolate. Never feel like that before. Since then i deeply fell in love with him. :w00t:

Hi swingbaby, thanks for sharing this. I completely agree with this article - KSH has NICE voice, so manly but so sweet to the ears. I also love HB's voice - Well, each one is different and special in its own way. And when KSH laughs it is deep and strong in a pleasant way. "Honeyed words or a honeyed voice" sound very nice and pleasant to listen to. :P

• Like 5

Thank you @Swingbaby But I thought that this cf has been launched before he went to Australia (August 21).  So I think this is somewhere in Korea. Or may be he took this long time ago?

I really like the architecture and scenery around there. so beautiful and peaceful..

• Like 2

@AiO - your comments about Secretly, Greatly and your pictures @swingbaby last week is what inspired me to finally sit down and watch the movie for the first time on the weekend! And that's saying a lot because I didn't feel like watching anything for a while. The version I saw was of poor quality and with faulty subtitles that were out of sync - so basically I had no subtitles but that's okay because I knew more or less what the movie was about.  Yes, the movie is not perfect and it is very tragic but OMG I was speechless how good KSH was in action scenes!! Those moves!! Not every actor can pull off action scenes but KSH definitely did.  I have to say that all 3 boys performed well but KSH and Lee Hyun Woo really stood out for me.  I finally understand the "Hyun-Hyun" comments now :) (I LOVED the beanie scene!).  I was surprised just how many fanvids were made of them together on Youtube!  

I read a lot of comments now and reviews about the movie and I know that a lot of people didn't enjoy the second part of the movie but I did because the second part of the movie, as tragic as it was, became very emotionally intense and I did prefer to see KSH as a very cool spy rather than as a village fool.  I was fangirling in a major way... KSH is really talented.  When I think of the movies/dramas he has done to date - he can portray a sensitive and caring lover, a fumbling idiot and also a ruthless killer AND to top it off he sings and cries so well too, I can understand why he has so many fans.

@ilwoo_aein - the pics you posted on page 1679 from the Beanpole Outdoor "Model Show" (in a black parka) are my absolute favourite! Especially, the very first pic when he's looking straight into the camera....<sigh> .  And yes I do wonder when we'll get to see the Beanpole pics taken in Australia....I remember they were shooting on the beach so surely they'll feature some of those shots as well...

• Like 4

@AiO - your comments about Secretly, Greatly and your pictures @swingbaby last week is what inspired me to finally sit down and watch the movie for the first time on the weekend! And that's saying a lot because I didn't feel like watching anything for a while. The version I saw was of poor quality and with faulty subtitles that were out of sync - so basically I had no subtitles but that's okay because I knew more or less what the movie was about.  Yes, the movie is not perfect and it is very tragic but OMG I was speechless how good KSH was in action scenes!! Those moves!! Not every actor can pull off action scenes but KSH definitely did.  I have to say that all 3 boys performed well but KSH and Lee Hyun Woo really stood out for me.  I finally understand the "Hyun-Hyun" comments now :) (I LOVED the beanie scene!).  I was surprised just how many fanvids were made of them together on Youtube!  

I read a lot of comments now and reviews about the movie and I know that a lot of people didn't enjoy the second part of the movie but I did because the second part of the movie, as tragic as it was, became very emotionally intense and I did prefer to see KSH as a very cool spy rather than as a village fool.  I was fangirling in a major way... KSH is really talented.  When I think of the movies/dramas he has done to date - he can portray a sensitive and caring lover, a fumbling idiot and also a ruthless killer AND to top it off he sings and cries so well too, I can understand why he has so many fans.

@ilwoo_aein - the pics you posted on page 1679 from the Beanpole Outdoor "Model Show" (in a black parka) are my absolute favourite! Especially, the very first pic when he's looking straight into the camera....<sigh> .  And yes I do wonder when we'll get to see the Beanpole pics taken in Australia....I remember they were shooting on the beach so surely they'll feature some of those shots as well...

IKR? Even there was a blog in naver named soohyunwoo. :wub:

there is a fb page dedicated to these two and its active until now. Quite strong otp. haha

i love that rainy fighting scene. Super handsome and sexy there. 

@minkijung you are right. Maybe in korea, hmm but since i know bp, they always go to abroad for shooting. Maybe shoot in thailand? but it was for SS, so most likely in korea

• Like 3

IKR? Even there was a blog in naver named soohyunwoo. :wub:

there is a fb page dedicated to these two and its active until now. Quite strong otp. haha

i love that rainy fighting scene. Super handsome and sexy there. 

@minkijung you are right. Maybe in korea, hmm but since i know bp, they always go to abroad for shooting. Maybe shoot in thailand? but it was for SS, so most likely in korea

I believe the CF was shot at South Cape Resort, Namhae Korea :wub:

• Like 4

@moniw18 Soohyun always looks good in BEANPOLE OUTDOOR pics :wub:So i love all BEANPOLE OUTDOOR pics :D I believe they will release those Beanpole pics (taken in Australia) soon :) 

Hello iKstars! These are morning vitamins to brighten our day! ;)

KEYEAST Japan mobile phone website update

CO7e87WUcAACa5U.jpg

CUCKOO Tmall website update!

CO_C764UcAE6LeX.jpg

[HQ] CUCKOO promo pic

CO_Na6uUEAAkL_z.jpg

• Like 4

It look like his is  scheudle to 2015 Korean Drama awards on the 9 th of this Oct :wub:

Great News ,

Cr  http://soo-hyun.com/mboard.asp?Action=list&strBoardID=schedule&intCategory=0&strSearchCategory=|s_name|s_subject|&strSearchWord=&intPage=1&strScYear=2015&strScMonth=10&strScDay=01

Edited by SireeponS
  • Like 4

Thank you @Swingbaby and @reverof .  South Cape Resort, Namhae Korea, is so beautiful.

Here is the link.

http://www.dezeen.com/2014/01/27/southcape-golf-clubhouse-mass-studies-curving-concrete-canopies/

I heard that KSH drives BMW i8 today.

Just wonder why he bought such a fancy car. He would be noticed easily by fans and others.

May be he doesn't have any dating rumors to hide (Dispatch).:D

He is such a big fan of BMW. 

Couple years ago, some fans met his mom waiting for him in BMW 5 (or7) series parking in front of Key East office.

Edited by minkijung
  • Like 5

Thank you @Swingbaby and @reverof .  South Cape Resort, Namhae Korea, is so beautiful.

Here is the link.

http://www.dezeen.com/2014/01/27/southcape-golf-clubhouse-mass-studies-curving-concrete-canopies/

I heard that KSH drives BMW i8 today.

Just wonder why he bought such a fancy car. He would be noticed easily by fans and others.

May be he doesn't have any dating rumors to hide (Dispatch).:D

He is such a big fan of BMW. 

Couple years ago, some fans met his mom waiting for him in BMW 5 (or7) series parking in front of Key East office.

hope at least dispatch catch him driving his car, come out from his car. imagine him? rawr, drooling.

cr: dramafever

Edited by swingbaby
  • Like 6

News

Who is the most attractive Koreans / The most charismatic person is the citizen think ?

JoongAng Ilbo and Kyung Hee University conducted a survey with 3068 people voted , the result :

1.  Kim Yu Na [ 38,1% , Skating athlete ]

2.  Ban Ki Moon [ 13,1% , General Secretary of United Nations ]

3.  Park Ji Sung [ 6,3% , Football athlete ]

4.  Park Chung Hee [ 2,7% , Ex-President of South korea ]

5.  Kim Soo Hun [ 2,3% , Actor ]

6.  Roo Moo Hyun [ 2% , Ex-President of South Korea ]

7.  Son Yeon Jae [  Athlete ]

7.  Park Chan Ho [ 1,8% , Athlete ]

9.  Kim Dae Jung [ 1,6% , Ex-President of South Korea ]

10. PSY [ 1,5% , Singer ]

11. Park Geun Hye [ 1,4% , President of South Korea ]

Only five performers in the top twenty : Kim Soo Hyun , PSY , Yo Jae Suk , Bae Yong Jun , and Lee Young Ae

Korean Newspaper also have the same news

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoohyun&no=610983&page=1

Source

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=025&aid=0002538232

http://article.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=18692032&cloc=olink

Edited by hwonhwon_stv
  • Like 5

According to this news Who is the most attractive Koreans / The most charismatic person is the citizen think ?

Only five performers in the top twenty : Kim Soo Hyun , PSY , Yo Jae Suk , Bae Yong Jun , and Lee Young Ae

He is the youngest. I hope he continues to work as an actor and please don't follow Bae Yong Jun step being disappeared from the entertainment field. (Won Bin who doing only TV Commercial )

I hope he would work like Yoo Ah In (2 movies and 1 drama in 2 years). I really miss him already.

• Like 2