❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I have an early Xmas gift for all you. :) 
PS: PLEASE ALLOW ME TO POST THIS. . . FOR ALL KSH-DMJ-ZAMPANO/JJH-CSY-YENI SHIPPERS, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME....  >:D< >:D< >:D<
2TpjZwa.jpg

Imagine him saying it. And then TADA!! 
It's the best thing I can share with you all.. :D ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

class="content-title" Best in Show: K-dramas of 2014 radioplayon December 20, 2014

Amazingly enough, we only have a a few days left in 2014 which means we’ve had almost a full year of K-dramas to lift our spirits, move our hearts, make us laugh, inspire fear in us, as well as admiration, and generally entertain us.

Some dramas came with hype and buzz of big-name actors and actresses, others re-teamed leads in the hope of capitalizing on the chemistry of days gone by, others looked for outside inspiration, taking notes from webtoons and manhwas, and some went way outside the box to create an out-of-this-world experience. Some crumbled under the demands of the live shoot and the weight of expectations, while other dramas soared through great writing, good acting, and the electric chemistry of their leads.

The K-drama world of 2014 was, on the whole, stuck in a rut. A big, slumpy rut. And yet the beginning and end of 2014 saw its brightest stars, bookending a year of dramas that largely under performed. It is hard to say if this was a fluke, or if audiences are changing and maturing in a way that the industry has yet to recognize. If the first, then we can expect the K-drama world to right itself next year, if the latter, then things look a little more interesting in the new year.

Alas, I’m getting ahead of myself.

That being said, there were certainly gems to be found this year, and while this list is by no means exhaustive of 2014, since it obviously pulls from the dramas that I watched and, try as I might, I couldn’t watch them all.

Without further ado, and in no particular order, these are my  picks of the best K-dramas 2014 had to offer.

140110ycfts_sbs_1.jpg

“My Love from the Stars”

Okay, technically this drama premiered in 2013, but with only 2 weeks’ worth of episodes broadcasted by the time we said goodbye to 2013, I feel that it’s more than appropriate to categorize “My Love from the Stars” as a drama from this year. So that’s what I’m going to do.

What is there to say about this drama that hasn’t already been said, at length, by so many people more eloquent than I? When you try to describe the premise of this drama to someone, it’s definitely a hard sell. I mean, an alien trapped on Earth who is neighbors with a down-on-her-luck actress? And it’s a romance? But it’s also really funny, although not in a green-martian kind of way? Yeah, it still sounds a little wonky to me, and I loved watching this drama.

man-from-the-stars-jun-ji-hyun-kim-soo-h

And yes, it had some big names attached to it, which might have peaked our interest initially, but “My Love from the Stars” wasn’t just about the hype. It delivered and surprised audiences with its knack for keen observation that revealed all our follies and drew out of us what was most essential.

The sizzling chemistry between leads Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun was potent and definitely a driving force behind the popularity of the drama, but the story and conflict was also gripping, if not a little flawed, and the writers and director knew how to balance drama and comedy, knew when to have things slow down to really highlight the emotions between characters. They gave us a drama that spoke to everything that is essentially human. And, for me, that’s the greatest appeal for “My Love from the Stars.” By viewing humanity on this macro scale, we explore, find, and learn so much about what makes human – for all the good and bad that it entails.

Not the mention, Jun Ji Hyun’s Cheon Song Yi remains one of the most refreshingly flawed characters of recent memory. Song Yi is my spirit animal, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

credit: soompi

2014 SBS AWARDS FESTIVAL
Hi guys...this is the latest news that I have heard. It turned out that the registration is only accepted if you did it during weekdays and before the end of office hours. That's the only time that it will be accepted. Only 500 registration was processed a day. So for those who still haven't received their confirmation...please try again. Who knows...you might get lucky this time. For those who have accounts...please don't forget to vote daily for Popularity Award. As for Best Couple Award we only have to vote once. Please don't give up guys...try your best!!!

Vote here:

Best Couple Award (16/12/2014 - 30/12/2014)
http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programEvent.do?pgm_id=22000005903&pgm_build_id=7103&pgm_mnu_id=27304

Popularity Award (19/12/2014 - 31/12/2014)
http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programEvent.do?pgm_id=22000005903&pgm_build_id=7103&pgm_mnu_id=27501

How to register:
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/322411/kim-soo-hyun-김수현/p1507

If you still haven't received any confirmation...send an e-mail to sbs here:
(Include user id, name and attach id you used to register.)
Webmaster@sbs.co.kr

Anyone bored? Let's test our knowledge of Kim Soo Hyun's songs  :-B 
I hope my sisters have fun figuring it out or just singing along  :-\"

Fill in the blanks:
1)
han georeum h___  _______m oneuldo
2) naega michildeushi s_____________n dan han saram
3) Tto dareun gire s_________n I sunkando
Answers:

1) han georeum (Dreaming)
2) saranghaetdeon (The One and Only You)
3) seoinneun (Another Way - Secret Version)

dh13-00027.jpg
cr: rismahariati.wordpress.com

"You who came from the Stars" topped this year's Content Power Index
translated by Pechumori - iKstars subteam

10806356_402810993201854_101362154238987

"You who came from the stars" ranked number one in the survey results of the content power index for the year 2014.

The comprehensive survey results from the content companies, CJ E & M and the market research firm, Nielsen Korea, which joined together to evaluate the CPI (Content Power Index) of the dramas of 2014, showed that the SBS drama "You who came from the Stars" topped the year's most influential dramas.

For 48 weeks, from January to November this year, CJ E & M measured the CPI (Content Power Index) from three TV broadcasting firms, 7 channels and a total of 205 programs in terms of the number of news subscribers and searches and named "You who came from the stars" as the number 1 in all items, once again proving it to be the year's best drama.

Following "You who came from the stars" is the TVN drama, "Misaeng" which caused a syndrome in the Republic of Korea on the second half of 2014. "It's Okay it's Love" landed on the third place, "Gift of God: 14 Days" was in the fourth place, "Pinochio" in the 5th place, "Three Days" in the 6th place. From the first place to the 6th place, with the exception of the second place, were all occupied by SBS dramas.

On the other hand, Kim soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun from the drama, "You who came from the stars" have been cited as the leading candidates for the Grand Prize of the 2014 SBS Drama Awards. The results of the year end awards ceremony has been attracting attention.

credit: naver
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

Guest marie07

class="titleNews"Kim Soo Hyun Expresses His Humble and Sincere Thoughts on Acting

2014.12.21 13:00 CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Actor Kim Soo Hyun went around the streets of London as ‘human Kim Soo Hyun’ instead of as a ‘hallyu star.’

The fashion magazine Elle released the cover of the January 2015 issue and a set of photos shot in London featuring Kim Soo Hyun. Having spent one busy year, Kim Soo Hyun poured his concentration into the photoshoot despite the temperamental weather, as if he was acting. He completed a splendid couple scene along with a local model as well.

The cover of Elle’s January issue has been made into two different versions with one containing Kim Soo Hyun’s charming gaze and the other featuring the actor posing with a model. The interview is included along with the photoshoot containing the ‘real’ travel story of Kim Soo Hyun, who is as ordinary and facetious as any in their 20s.

Kim Soo Hyun Expresses His Humble and Sincere Thoughts on Acting

Enjoying his free time dressed in a comfortable outfit, Kim Soo Hyun said, “I don’t normally enjoy wearing a hat. It would be nice to be unnoticed when I’m traveling like this, but I also don’t want to cover the freedom of traveling with a hat or sunglasses.”

Rising as an actor who conveys emotions through his eyes at a relatively young age, Kim Soo Hyun humbly and sincerely said, “If you don’t become completely one with your character, then you will literally start ‘acting.’ I don’t know if there is anything else out there that has no answer and is hard to complete, such as acting.”

Kim Soo Hyun’s photoshoot and interview will be revealed through the January issue of Elle.

Photo credit: Elle

cr: mwave

Another Kim Soo Hyun effect!!Deabak!! =D> =D> =D>
Sogou search awarded the 2014 annual meeting of China from the media "Annual Influential Brand" award.

Since 2014, Sogou search on mobile competitiveness has improved significantly. In order to strengthen brand building, Sogou enable popular Korean star Kim Soo Hyun endorsements Sogou search. After its endorsement downloads and active users soared Speed: mobile search traffic growth in the third quarter by 20%, 40% revenue growth, over 260 million monthly active users.

6d9f89dcjw1engfdzj2zoj20zk0k0wgf.jpg6d9f89dcjw1engfe32avsj20m80cimyu.jpg

Source : http://www.cctime.com/html/2014-12-19/201412191420307266.htm
cr as tag in pic, baidu

search?q=sonic+youth+sweater&client=firefor those who curious about sweater that kim soo hyun wore at the airport that only show the word 'NIC YOU' , this is the sweater
SONIC YOUTH
search?q=sonic+youth+sweater&client=firesearch?q=sonic+youth+sweater&client=fire

More Kim Soo Hyun effect!!Deabak!!
tumblr_ngxvt7yQrl1tyc8iso1_1280.jpg

Hyundai ix25 launched on Oct 10, 2014 and sold 10,052 within the month. As at Dec 20, 2014 recorded a total of 20,843 ix25 sold, helps boost up Hyundai ix25 SUV brand image.

For Hyundai ix25 we chat update

Copy from star88Jo , Tumblr

SBS had the exciting "You who came from the Stars"...MBC had the delightful "Jang Bo ri is Here!"...KBS had the massive "Jeong Do Jeon"
The Broadcasting stations' Best dramas for 2014
translated by Pechumori - iKstars subteam
141218 (excerpt)

10881720_403195646496722_762284440154374

A large number of TV dramas have come this year to amuse the viewers. So much drama has reigned supreme last year. whereas this year was characterized by a variety of materials which brought intense competition for the ratings.

2014 has been an eventful year, as each TV broadcasting station has their representative drama that brought joy, pleasure and so much emotions to the viewers.

■ Hallyu Wave led by SBS "You who came from the Stars"

The first broadcast in Dec. 18 of last year created a variety of issues for the drama that was loved not only in Korea but all over Asia, the SBS drama, "You who came from the stars". Initially, the attention has been focused on the Hallyu stars, Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun and not on the outstanding production. While Jun Ji Hyun slowed down after the movie "My Sassy Girl" and later "The Thieves", she made a drama comeback with "You who came from the stars" and enjoyed a second heyday in her career for playing the perfect character Cheon Song Yi. Kim Soo Hyun who rose to become a top star through the drama "The Moon Embracing the Sun" and the movie "Secretly, Greatly" took the role of Do Min Joon in "You who came from the stars" and immediately occupied a Hallyu star position.

The two actors were able to perfectly perform the roles of Cheon Song Yi and Do Min Joon because the drama had the signature of writer Park Ji Eun who rose to the position of Drama Ratings Queen for having written the back to back hits "Queen of Housewives", "My Husband got a family" and more. Hit writer Park has created a natural fantasy drama that appropriately used the setting and time slip in the first encounter between an alien who fell to earth since the Joseon Dynasty in Korea and a Hallyu star.

The popularity of "You who came from the stars" was felt on its last broadcast in February 27, when it recorded an unusually high viewership rating of 28.1% which is rare for a weekday drama. "You who came from the stars" syndrome became widespread in Southeast Asia, including China, which accounted for its top rank position in terms of Internet downloads and Chong Seon Yi enjoying "chi-maek" (fried chicken and beer) in the drama, experienced a boom.

On the other hand, SBS which has been empowered at the beginning of the year with "You who came from the stars" struggled with the ratings thereafter with such dramas as "Three Days", "You're all Surrounded", "Doctor Stranger", "It's Okay, it's Love", "Secret Door", etc. Despite the splendid cast, they failed to meet expectations.

credit: kookje
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

WOW.. All these Kim Soo Hyun effects....  :x :x :x It really feels awesome and proud to know that KSH still lingers in everybody's hearts... :D 
So, I realized that I haven't watch WISFC. I knew that this drama was shown a long time ago, with the YOUNGER KSH. And then. . . 
vW9IHED.jpg

THIS MAN IS REALLY AN ALIEN. . . HAHAH!! His voice didn't really change over time... HAHAHA.. Oooh.  :\"> ;)

‘My Love from the star’ of Kim Soo Hyun became the No.1 of Talent of this year

12461_1.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun was chosen as ‘The actor this year’. Korean Gallerp proceeded survey and Kim Soo Hyun was selected. No.2 was Lee Yoo Ri of ‘Come, Jang Bory’ and Jeon Ji Hyun of ‘Dear from a star’. Song Yoon Ah of Mama and Oh Yeon Seo were followed. Ko Doo Sim, Kim Tae Hee, Kim Hee Ah were also linked at no.8, no9 and no10. It showed the gender and age divided results. Young women supported Kim Soo Hyun and young men supported Jeon Ji Hyun. 
credit INNOLIFE