❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

eLuvSooMan

said:

soorere3211

said:

norbaizura abdullah

said: [size=4]

Hi guys!!!!!!! What's up iKstars sisters? I hope everyone is having a blast with their lives. I had just finished my project and now I'm free!!!!!  :D:D:D:D:D It's a good thing too right? We are now facing our next poll. Well...it's not SBS awards yet but still...any awards that we can give to our baby...we'll try to give it to him. Winning or losing is not the point.  It's just that...this is the only time for us to show him our support. So...what about it iKstars sisters??? Are you up for another challenge.  :-B :-B :-B :-B :-B Why don't we try ok!
So...for all of us...
2014 NATE AWARDS!!!!
Our baby is nominated in two categories in which he is leading right now. But today is just the first day....so....anything can happen. So, let's help him win these awards ok?
As of now...the results are as follows:
(I WILL ONLY UPDATE THE FIRST AND SECOND PLACING)

EDITED:
PEOPLE CHOICE HALLYU STAR
BABY 58.2%  VS LMH 25.9%

PEOPLE CHOICE ACTOR
BABY 56.5% VS JIS 15.8%

Below is the link for you to vote.
http://comm.news.nate.com/2014NateAwards?lang=en

[size=4]

How to vote
:

[/size]

[size=4]

http://kimsoohyunindonesia.blogspot.com/2014/11/vote-kim-soo-hyun-for-2014-nate-awards.html 

[/size]

• You may vote once per a day in each category. Other excessive attempts for voting will be denied.
  • NATE will report the number of votes polled automatically in every 5 minutes.
  • NATE Awards selected candidates from those who showed the most noticeable performance from Jan 1, 2014 to Oct 31.
    NATE comprehensively considered candidates by quantitative achievement such as ratings, record sales or outstanding star quality which attracted public attention.
  • On Dec 16, NATE will present the special main page, decorated by 2014 NATE Awards winners’ special moments.

HOW  TO SIGN UP FOR NATE

1. http://stars88jo.tumblr.com/post/91940666048/stars88jo-seoul-international-drama-awards-for

2. https://m.facebook.com/notes/kim-soo-hyun-philippines/how-to-vote-in-the-seoul-international-drama-awards-soompi-and-nate/890722497622102?refid=13

3. http://kimsoohyunindonesia.blogspot.com/2014/11/vote-kim-soo-hyun-for-2014-nate-awards.html?m=1 (in Indonesian)

Note: Please don't get confuse. We are using the old links from SDA voting. Still the same...don't worry.

A person with supernatural powers pushing the second generation chaebol from the fantasy in the small screen Part 2
translated by Pechumori - iKstars subteam
141119 (excerpt)

13159_388105604672393_297772585863861107

Furthermore, writer Park Ji Eun of "You who came from the stars" said that the story for this drama was envisioned 10 years ago, but the reaction of people upon hearing it was "No kidding?", "It's absurd!" and "It does not suit the Korean drama".

During the Asia Drama Conference held in Seoul last month, writer Park revealed "Especially with the black haired alien, the reaction was that the setting was unfamiliar or that it was going too far. But since, You who came from the stars became successful, now it seems, they can listen to the story, with a slight variation."

After the success of the alien Do Min Joon from "You who came from the stars", Blade Man who has knives sprouting up over his body, immediately appeared. KBS2 TV's "Blade Man" which ended last Nov. 13, was not successful like "You who came from the stars" and doubts have been made on the organization of the material.

This coming Nov. 23, the OCN Sunday drama "Dr. Frost" will start. It is the story of a genius psychologist who can read the criminal's mind in only 0.2 seconds. They say it's genius but it is a supernatural power.

Moreover, MBC is co-producing a drama which will air on Nov. 21 entitled "Swedish Laundry" about a woman with psychic ability who can know the worries and difficulties of the owner whose laundry she touches.

Early next year, KBs is organizing a fantasy medical drama entitled "Blood" which incorporates the achievements of a doctor and the melodrama of the vampire. Even beyond people who have super powers, non human vampires can now be seen in Korean drama.

"Have succeeded in implementing drama with comic imagination"

Earlier, the US Marvel Comics characters who have supernatural powers seem to depart from the idea of a superhero being largely a cartoon.

Just a few years ago, the project "You who came from the stars" was ignored due to the perception that the super powered alien is in itself like a comic book character. Fortunately, the content has succeeded in being reborn as a romantic fantasy drama and was never in the comic imagination of the Korean drama industry.

Going beyond the characters with psychic abilities in the previous step, early next year, romantic dramas have been lined up which announced the same context of characters with multiple personalities such as "Jekyll and Me", "Kill Me, Heal Me" and "Doctor Frankenstein", Multiple personalities also have the smell of cartoon.

Broadcasting officials should succeed to implement positive comic imagination in terms of variation to the flow of the same material in the drama.

In the case of the recently ended "Blade Man", the writer's comic imagination collided with the story and the writers faced a lot of criticism when the viewership ratings crashed down to 3%. A lesson should be learned from this point. The Korean audience simply liked these stories for their comic visual effects and settings. 

Also, if you want to launch an extraordinary, superhuman character, it must be well thought of, so as not to fall under "plagiarism".

credit: yonhap
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

***  That's why this is the lesson - that you have to treat everybody not only the rookies with at least a bit more friendly manner, that you should respect a person regardless of their status, that you should never look down upon someone . But, that's life because if you're nobody no one gives a damn about you. I HATE it when people underestimate a person!  Kim Soo Hyun is now a gem! He is an excellent actor. That’s what the Director gets! I'm just glad that his potential was seen. There's a saying that goes: to always remember the people you meet along the way up as they'll be the ones you'll met when you're at the top.  :))

Director Jang Hang Jun recounts the time he ignored Kim Soo Hyun because of the actor's rookie status

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/11/af_org/Kim-Soo-Hyun_1416513319_af_org.jpg

On the November 20 airing of E Channel's 'Brave Journalists,' director Jang Hang Jun recounted the time he met with Kim Soo Hyun while filming for 'You Who Came From the Stars' after having ignored him back when the actor was just a rookie. 

Director Jang Hang Jun revealed, "Back then I didn't know much about him so I didn't think much of him. A couple years later, I met Kim Soo Hyun again while I appeared as a film director on 'You Who Came From the Stars' and he became this huge star.

SEE ALSO: 'Bean Pole Outdoor' releases Kim Soo Hyun's winter CF, making film, and behind-cuts

The director continued, "I reached out for his hand and said, 'It's been a while hasn't it?' and Kim Soo Hyun responded with, 'It's been five years, director.'

Jang Hang Jun went on to express his astonishment at the fact that Kim Soo Hyun had remembered him even though they had met such long ago.

The journalists on the show then jokingly added, "Kim Soo Hyun saying, 'It's been five years, director,' is another way of saying, 'I still remember what happened back then.' It's natural that people don't forget what happened during their rookie years. From hereon, Kim Soo Hyun won't ever work in a production with Director Jang Hang Jun."

source : allkpop