4. Lee Jun Ki
5. Victoria
6. Choi Siwon
7. Kim Soo Hyun
8. Park Shin Hye
9. Lee Da Hae
10. Han Chae Young

Source Hot Hallyu wave... popularity rank according to Weibo via MBN via Naver

KSH should of ranked higher if he had made a WB acc sooner than some pp. *cough*cough*

KSH should of ranked higher if he had made a WB acc sooner than some pp. *cough*cough*

Just a thought though, what's the use of having thrice as many followers if at times like he needs them, they are just going to whine and quit on him whenever the situation is not on their favor.

If you adore someone, you are going to fight for this person to wherever it takes you. The game's not over till it's over. So if the situation is not on your favor right now, find a way to turn the tables without resorting to underhanded, unorthodox, dirty tactics.

Guest nahyun211

SooHyun.net?fref=ts10527454_770977402952673_12523320523564110469324_771700786213668_680732116613525I think if I am the girl who is sitting in front of him, I would faint before he even started playing <3 so damn gorgeous just by holding a frickin guitar  :x :((
credits: https://www.facebook.com/SooHyun.net?fref=ts

Guest EnnairamA

same here @nahyun211‌, i dare not to get closer to him because i might faint and could have hypertension and heart attack :\">

@karenk, i really love your art works. you were able to capture his exact likeness! other artists would either mess up the eyes or the nose,

voted for the last day here at soompi and at nate. :D

my sister had a bad day at the office. so last night around midnight, i shared with her my copy of YWCFTS. i woke up at 6 am and she was already at ep 6. she is still awake up to now and is currently watching ep 9. did a marathon without intending to, just like me! KSH has that magnetic personality! 

Guest iamaryn

Soo Hyun at the airport today headed to Beijing...

BuGoHflCYAAf9om.jpg

BuGoA9ECUAAiKGW.jpg

Taken from stars88jo's tweet cr. @金秀贤人帅个儿高器大活儿好