❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest Alpha-jG

Nate is upgrading the server capacity for prevention of robot voting. From 11:30-00:30 korea time

wow really..nice to know that..can u post the link i want to read about it too..thanks

So, I already vote on soompi n Nate today. On soompi KSH, JJH, the drama is still number 1 (but with little gap of percent, who knows chingus we CAN'T calm ourselves because it's still 3 days left) And on Nate, KSH is no. 1 with the same percentage 16.5 %, JJH no. 3: 10.2%, LBY 11%, HJW 10.4% & My destiny (Drama OST) number 2: 45.5% (see we can't calm ourselves chingus) [-X
And I need your help chingus who knows how to read hangul and know the meaning of it. I try to make NATE ACC but this page is shown and I don't know what is it mean. Please help me what is it mean? ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

BLxi96f.png

Guest gpooh47

4nn1987, I had that same screen. I just cleared the cookies from safari and logged back in. It's some security thing. Just reset your browser...

By the way. Is it because of the angle of camera why I see on this cf the color of his hair is brown? Does my eyes see it wrong :-/

Yes. His hair is brown there. The first time saw that his hair is another color except black. :D

Guest SoniaC1430291967

So SIDA did something about it. So practically its back on our hands now. Really hope so. 

Then just wanna break the tension of voting especially we're in deadlock now. I want to feel something good right now 'coz I might get a heart attack with the changing numbers.

So here's the POWER I was talking about.

KSH Films:
1. The Thieves: 2nd highest grossing Korean film of all time: 12,903,330 (KSH 1st film: not lead)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thieves#mediaviewer/File:Thethieves.jpg

2. Secretly, Greatly: 23rd highest grossing film of all time: 6,963,821 (KSH 2nd film: 1st lead role)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secretly,_Greatly#mediaviewer/File:Secretly_Greatly_poster.jpg

3. Ms Granny: 13th highest grossing film: 8,653,142 (KSH 3rd film: cameo role)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Granny#mediaviewer/File:Miss_Granny_poster.jpg

KSH Dramas (Lead)
1. Dream High 2011(20.7% rating)
DreamHigh-p3.jpg

2. The Moon Embracing the Sun (47% ) (#47 all time highest rated Korean drama)
The_Moon_Embracing_The_Sun-p-p1.jpg

3. You Who Came from the Stars (33.2%)
You_Who_Came_From_the_Stars-p1.jpg

In addition, from 2011-2014 (1st Qtr), KSH has 3 dramas in Top 10 (in Wed-Thurs block??) namely; TMETS (#1), YWCFTS (#2) and DH (9?).

AWESOME POWER!!! Popularity means you have the POWER to pull the public to watch your films and dramas. Am I making sense here?