❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

*** According to Nielsen Korea,  "You Came From The Stars" rated 27.4% last night. 

This is 0.4% higher than the previous record. The seventeenth episode increased in percentage with the appearance of Suzy. Now the drama has 3 more episodes to go. :))

Kim Soo-hyun lends his voice to ‘My Love From the Star’ soundtrack

Feb 20,2014
article.aspx?aid=29851740

19200659.jpg

Kim Soo-hyun

Actor Kim Soo-hyun’s version of the song “In Front of Your House,” featured on the soundtrack of SBS drama “My Love From the Star,” was released yesterday through online music stores.

Although the agency denied the rumor at the beginning of the month, word spread quickly in the entertainment scene that Kim will certainly sing for the drama.

Kim sang on the soundtracks of his previous works, including “Dream High” (2011) and “The Moon Embracing the Sun” (2011).

The actor will kick off his Asia Tour after he finishes shooting the drama by the end of the month.

By Kim Hee-eun [estyle@joongang.co.kr]

jenbuns said: @ilwoo_aein  Annyeong & welcome!!  :-h I love love love KSH's voice too. Apparently they did an analysis of his voice & this is what they found out!! No wonder can't help but be attracted by his voice! 

Scientific analysis of Kim Soo Hyun's voice

On February 23rd’s broadcast of MBC‘s “Feel Good Day,” a few of  Kim Soo Hyun's fans said that one of his charm is his attractive voice. So the production crew  went to the Sound Engineering Research Institute and consulted an expert, professor Bae Myung-jin. 
Professor Bae Myung-jin said, “His voice is good in low, medium and even up to higher frequency tones, but it’s especially strong in the lower register.” He also explained, “It could be said that this is the type of voice that appeals to a woman’s rational instincts.”
The professor also added, “His basic tone is strong and has a wide range, and he can maintain stability over a wide range as well.”

[source : Newsen via Nate, Emily at kpopseven.com]
:x

jenbuns said: @ilwoo_aein  Annyeong & welcome!!  :-h I love love love KSH's voice too. Apparently they did an analysis of his voice & this is what they found out!! No wonder can't help but be attracted by his voice! 

On February 23rd’s broadcast of MBC‘s “Feel Good Day,” a few of  Kim Soo Hyun's fans said that one of his charm is his attractive voice. So the production crew  went to the Sound Engineering Research Institute and consulted an expert, professor Bae Myung-jin. 
Professor Bae Myung-jin said, “His voice is good in low, medium and even up to higher frequency tones, but it’s especially strong in the lower register.” He also explained, “It could be said that this is the type of voice that appeals to a woman’s rational instincts.”
The professor also added, “His basic tone is strong and has a wide range, and he can maintain stability over a wide range as well.”

@livEvil Really?! guys would usually hate his voice?! Hahaha...I thought guys only hate guys with high whinny voices... :)) For me, I find his voice so mesmerising, so sexy, so man...be it talking or singing. Even his laughter is attractive to me.   :\">
@ilwoo_aein You're not alone! I can't get enough of him as well!! I don't want to be a perverted noona...err...more like ajumma but I can't help myself!  8-}
UGH! The FM dates in Thailand is out...where is the SG one??!!! It's making me so anxious!!! ~X( Soo Hyun ssi, I can't wait to see you!!  8->

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="line-height: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"KSH is working really hard these days. There is drama fliming, CF making & recording of OST. No wonder the poor thing has no time to sleep.However, despite the lack of sleep, he looks really hot in the Esquire CF! =P~

jenbuns said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="line-height: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"<font size="2">KSH is working really hard. There's drama fliming, CF making & even recording of OST. No wonder the poor thing has no time to sleep.  :|Despite the lack of sleep, he's looking really hot in the Esquire CF! 

jenbuns said: @ilwoo_aein You're not alone! I can't get enough of him as well!! I don't want to be a perverted noona...err...more like ajumma but I can't help myself!  8-}
UGH! The FM dates in Thailand is out...where is the SG one??!!! It's making me so anxious!!! ~X( Soo Hyun ssi, I can't wait to see you!!  8->

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Wed, 02.19.14] ‘You Who Came From the Stars’ Continues the Rise Along with Kim Yuna

SBS’ You Who Came From the Stars inched a little closer to 30 percent, receiving 27.4 on Wednesday night, its highest number since episode 1.

The episode included more sweet moments between Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) and Chun Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun), as well as a plot development between the two chaebol brothers, Lee Hwi Kyung (Park Hae Jin) and Lee Jae Kyung (Shin Sung Rok). Yeon Woo Jin also made a cameo appearance as the oldest brother who died.

SBS also scored high in the broadcast of Kim Yuna’s short program, which took place around 2:20 AM (KST). Despite the late hour, the program recorded 12.2 percent, while MBC got 9.6 and KBS 7.0 percent for the Figure Skating Women’s Single Short Program. Kim Yuna also placed first for the short program.

Maybe it was the Stars effect or the Kim Yuna effect that cause both programs to have high ratings, but either way, SBS was one happy broadcast station last night.

[Ratings: Wed, 02.19.14] ‘You Who Came From the Stars’ Continues the Rise Along with Kim Yuna

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Dramas

1. SBS You Who Came From the Stars 27.4

2. KBS Age of Feeling 10.3

3. MBC Miss Korea 7.0

Variety

1. SBS Couples Canceled

2. MBC Radio Star Canceled

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS / enews

Hi when will the fan meeting in Korea be hold? i wanna go but dont know any information ab it and how can i buy ticket?  Any one know pls help me. Thanks alot!!!!

Kyaaaa!!!! Kim Soo Hyun singing in YWCFTS!!! On episode 19, there's a scene where Min Joon singing for Song Yi :x
http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=56736593&rtes=y

>> But it's not the song that he sang for YWCFTS OST :)
I never ship my favorite actors with anyone..I don't ship Soo Hyun - Ji Hyun either hahaha..But i love seeing how cute Soo Hyun - Ji Hyun in this selca taken for YWCFTS..They look like brother and sister :D